[ROM][Official]AOSiP 8.1[whyred]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Pavl79

Oct 23, 2014
Didn't find a single bug for a day of using this ROM. It's so smooth and battery efficient. Keep up with the good work! I used 4g all the time, but indoors 90% of the time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_Settings_20180708-144903.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20180708-144903.png
    143.8 KB · Views: 446
  • Screenshot_Settings_20180708-144907.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20180708-144907.png
    171.4 KB · Views: 428

Flynhx

Jun 16, 2015
/system/lost+found
When I am playing temple run or beat racer or any other game....the audio kind of breaks up like the sound becomes too grainy :(

Oh yes, i've also experienced this many times even on the lock screen sound there are some crashing grainy sound, i thought at first it was caused by the dolby magisk i've installed but i guess it lies on the rom itself.

Reactions: a13n

Daruwalla

Jun 15, 2011
Zambia
Can you guys check if there's a wlan_logs folder in the internal memory which keeps on increasing? I think the dev sur forget to disable the wlan logs from cnss.diag.conf file or is it only me? First screenshot showing those log files.

Anyway, I manually disabled it but if it's true, I hope to contact the dev to let him know. Please confirm.

Also, if you like to disable it go to root folder - data - misc - wifi - cnss.diag.conf and edit the files as per second screenshot.

Paging sur @akhilnarang you need to check it. Another user confirmed it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_Solid_Explorer_20180707-233557.png
    Screenshot_Solid_Explorer_20180707-233557.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 254
  • Screenshot_Solid_Explorer_20180709-002026.png
    Screenshot_Solid_Explorer_20180709-002026.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:

alreadyregistered

Jan 17, 2016
Can you guys check if there's a wlan_logs folder in the internal memory which keeps on increasing? I think the dev sur forget to disable the wlan logs from cnss.diag.conf file or is it only me?

Anyway, I manually disabled it but if it's true, I hope to contact the dev to let him know. Please confirm.
For me editing cnss stopped working after 30.06 update. Already mentioned if many pages ago.

Please share your file (paste text).:)

Daruwalla

Jun 15, 2011
Zambia
For me editing cnss stopped working after 30.06 update. Already mentioned if many pages ago.

Please share your file (paste text).:)
Code:
LOG_PATH_FLAG = 0
MAX_LOG_FILE_SIZE = 1
MAX_ARCHIVES = 1
MAX_PKTLOG_ARCHIVES = 4
LOG_STORAGE_PATH = 
AVAILABLE_MEMORY_THRESHOLD = 100
MAX_LOG_BUFFER = 0
MAX_PKTLOG_BUFFER = 0
HOST_LOG_FILE = 
FIRMWARE_LOG_FILE =

I've also attached the file. You can simply copy it to the folder as mentioned earlier.

Attachments

• cnss_diag.zip
    285 bytes · Views: 6
Reactions: alreadyregistered

Daruwalla

Jun 15, 2011
Zambia
Thanks for file. Gonna test.
Yeah. But for some ppl it could be really confusing.

For me it's not a problem. ;)

Make sure to reboot after editing it to test.

Agree. Though I'm planning to move back to MIUI, as much as I hate MIUI the camera on most of the custom roms is not performing well as of now. Even the gcam is not upto the mark as it was with my old Xiaomi phones (Redmi Note 3 and 4). I know it's too early development scene but the irony is I never took picture or used my phone until I unlock the bootloader and rooted. Now, I've started using it, the camera is trash even with gcam. Saw few sample shots of users on MIUI and was thinking wtf. :D

Still on the verge to go back to bloatware crap or stay with beautiful stock aosip rom. I really love AOSIP and a long time user of this rom on every phone I ever got which got supported. :(

alreadyregistered

Jan 17, 2016
Make sure to reboot after editing it to test.

Agree. Though I'm planning to move back to MIUI, as much as I hate MIUI the camera on most of the custom roms is not performing well as of now. Even the gcam is not upto the mark as it was with my old Xiaomi phones (Redmi Note 3 and 4). I know it's too early development scene but the irony is I never took picture or used my phone until I unlock the bootloader and rooted. Now, I've started using it, the camera is trash even with gcam. Saw few sample shots of users on MIUI and was thinking wtf. :D

Still on the verge to go back to bloatware crap or stay with beautiful stock aosip rom. I really love AOSIP and a long time user of this rom on every phone I ever got which got supported. :(

Check port from a1: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-a1/themes/oreo-mia1-stock-rom-camera-app-custom-t3758543
For me works flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone