ArrowOS for POCO X3 PRO (vayu|bhima)
ArrowOS is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.
Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
Code Review: review.arrowos.net
PayPal: Donate to us
Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out
- Battery/Notification LED
- Radio, data. networks (2g,3g,4g+volte,vowifi etc)
- Refresh rates(120,90,60)
- Headset port, charging ports, etc
- Almost everything?
- ArrowOS ships with source compiled vendor and odm partitions.
- You tell us.
Click here to Download
Tip: Select OEM -> Device, choose Arrow version, choose the build type: "GAPPS" or "VANILLA" to download.
- Remove any fingerprint, PIN, or password in MIUI
- Unlock the bootloader
- Transfer ROM to internal storage
- Install any suitable recovery
- Flash ROM zip file
- Do a data wipe in recovery (format data)
- Reboot to the system, wait and enjoy
- Download via OTA Updater and let it automatically install; OR
- Download an update, transfer to internal/external storage (always check file sha256)
- Flash ROM zip and reboot.
* HOW-TO report a bug
* GAPPS and VANILLA variants
* Checking build integrity
ROM Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS
Kernel Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices/android_kernel_xiaomi_vayu
ROM Firmware Required: MIUI 22.214.171.124 global or you can use any latest R firmware from your region as well (firmware only)