[ROM][Official]ArrowOS 11.0[R|Android 11 r_46]

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 5459345

It's more likely you don't notice the issue. I also use this rom with no audio kernel tweaks. You can easily tell if there is a problem by playing some music. Just play it a bit, pause, wait a few seconds and press play again. I'm sure you will notice normal volume (loud) at first which quickly reduces to be below nominal. Do it a few times. Or you can play a notification few times in row to see how sound recedes. Or you can check how the same notification sounds like on a another device.
Your reasoning is poor fam. I literally have used this rom since initial april and have replied on this thread regarding "low sound". When I say that I'm getting " normal" output, I MEAN "normal" output.

Although, it seems that this'll be temporary till I do one more reboot.

EtiamNullam

Apr 13, 2021
Your reasoning is poor fam. I literally have used this rom since initial april and have replied on this thread regarding "low sound". When I say that I'm getting " normal" output, I MEAN "normal" output.

Although, it seems that this'll be temporary till I do one more reboot.
Well if you had this issue before I'm sure you know the best if its gone or not.

Why do you think its temporary until next reboot? Have u installed or skipped SELinux policy fix? Did you root your device?

D

Deleted member 5459345

Yeah, This time while clean flashing, I installed the selinux zip before the "first boot". Then, I went on root and edit build.prop to get the gestures working. After that, I unrooted the rom. So, all in all I did 2 reboots only and the sound issue has managed to survive those.

I'm sure you'll see as well that the speaker sounds normal in the first boot and then, when the system settles, the reboot will kick in the speaker issues.

Pranav Temkar

Aug 1, 2016
Redmi K20 Pro
New update is live as promised a birthday return gift from me enjoy the new build with many source side optimizations and r_37 May Security patch with several se denials addressed from last build which were spamming in dmesg logs, now no need to flash permissiver.

Build Date: 25/05/2021

Changelog:

Device side:

- Many SE denials have been addressed compared to last build where denials were spamming in dmesg logs now no need to flash permissiver
- split fstab loading load userdata on late fs and update fstab flags
- drop bootanim services
- Drop many deprecated flag including kernel flags
- Remove I-WLAN blobs
- fix init.qcom.early_boot.sh path
- Many more optimizations and bug fixes under the hood.

Source side:

Note: Vanilla Build clean flash recommended.

Also many users are asking for navbar for gestures to work properly
Just go in twrp and mount system
then from twrp file manager navigate to
System/build.prop
click on it and copy it to sdcard/
now use any text editor and add this line in build.prop file
qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
now save it and reboot again in twrp mount system and delete old build.prop in /system and replace it with new edited file
now tap on build.prop and select chmod 755 swipe to give it permission and reboot

Attachments

• Arrow 25_05_2021.png
    Arrow 25_05_2021.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5459345

Is low sound issue after multiple reboot fixed?

D

Deleted member 5459345

Rom works like butter. Initially, battery was misbehaving as in after reboot, battery % drops from 40 to 8. But, after I forcefully dropped it to 0 and charged to 100, I can't seem to find any problems.

Also, after about 20 or so reboots, sound is still normal so🤞🤞about that.....

• Love
Reactions: Pranav Temkar

Pranav Temkar

Aug 1, 2016
Redmi K20 Pro
Rom works like butter. Initially, battery was misbehaving as in after reboot, battery % drops from 40 to 8. But, after I forcefully dropped it to 0 and charged to 100, I can't seem to find any problems.

Also, after about 20 or so reboots, sound is still normal so🤞🤞about that.....
Ya rom takes some time to settle initially also our zukku are being old now with degraded battery we cant expect much now sadly
I have noticed nik gapps cauzing some issues they are crashing in logs so thats giving hit on performance too

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 11184345

In this latest version it is suddenly slow, especially when below 30% where the lags are more constant :(

ObeerbongKenobi

Aug 26, 2015
is it just me or does google play store close as soon as you open it? I just installed the rom clean flash over pixy11. I loved arrow cause of its simplicity and great battery but I need to install my apps. the version of playstore is Google Play Store_v25.5.27-19 [0] [PR] 375135971_apkpure.com.apk (22.2 MB)

should i be on older version or is playstore not working at all for anyone?

Pranav Temkar

Aug 1, 2016
Redmi K20 Pro
New update is live with the most annoying bug finally fixed. Yes you guessed it right the stuck on low audio issue which was haunting 3.18 based roms since pie is fixed by our pro dev @ZyxxeZ. Also we have patched many source related log spams which were present in previous build creating system crashed and giving hit on performance. Now the build is stable and fluid. Also we noted nikgapps were crasing in logs so we recommend to change it to mind the gapps lite version. Also we updated kernel and many fixes here and there enjoy the build.

Build Date: 12/06/2021

Device Changelog:

- Update Libaudcal from LA.UM.9.6.2.r1-04100-89xx.0 this fix the annoying audio issue which was present from pie on 3.18 roms.
- BatteryMeterView: fix logcat warning spam, This spam occurs when displaying keyguard.
- Silence spammy logs from camera blobs
- Filter out QTI performance spam
- Fixed many things crashing in system which created a hit on performance in previous build now build runs fluid all thanks to @ZyxxeZ for many source related patches for log spam and fixing the audio issue.
- Kernel updated and improved battery on idle and fixed screen freeze issues in games

Source Side:
- https://arrowos.net/changelog.php

Note :

Clean Flash only and use Mind the gapps lite version from here: https://t.me/LenovoZukZ2/730876

Attachments

• IMG_20210613_190332_492.jpg
    IMG_20210613_190332_492.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: Neyzik

Pranav Temkar

Aug 1, 2016
Redmi K20 Pro
is it just me or does google play store close as soon as you open it? I just installed the rom clean flash over pixy11. I loved arrow cause of its simplicity and great battery but I need to install my apps. the version of playstore is Google Play Store_v25.5.27-19 [0] [PR] 375135971_apkpure.com.apk (22.2 MB)

should i be on older version or is playstore not working at all for anyone?
flash mind the gapps lite version all your issues will be fixed you can find them here:

https://t.me/LenovoZukZ2/730876

Reactions: Neyzik
D

Deleted member 11184345

The rom is great, the only problem is that the miracast doesn't work but the chromecast works perfectly

ciro1966

Sep 30, 2008
hello i have installed ArrowOS v11.0 but i have problem with GPS .. some app as Waze doen't locate position Someone can help me?
thanks in advance

Last edited:

Pranav Temkar

Aug 1, 2016
Redmi K20 Pro
Hello fam hope you all are doing well in these covid times, New update is live and has plenty of lag issue fixed from previous build, Enjoy the release

Build Date: 14/07/2021

Changelog:

Device Side:
* Update GPS from LA.UM.9.6.2.r1-04100-89xx.0 & cleanup gps blobs
* Fix Gps not found in waze maps app
* Import hotword blobs from qssi-user 11 RKQ1.200826.002-21.6.2 release-keys
* Fix OK/HEY Google, now works for google assistant
* Kernel - added KCAL with default sat = 50 for rich boosted colors look
* Kernel - Enabled 10 finger multitouch
* Added kernel boosts for more smooth experience
* Disabled blurs by default;
* Addressed many sepolicy denials & reduce system logspam
* Improved stability and fix lag, stutter issues in ui

Source Side:
- https://arrowos.net/changelog.php

Attachments

• arrow.jpg
    arrow.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: osmosi and micgui
D

Deleted member 11184345

How can I stop big cores from shutting down when below 30%? I know it's to save energy, but I didn't feel much difference besides the lags that bother and it gets worse with that process that makes high use of the cpu :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

ArrowOS

ABOUT

ArrowOS
    is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links

Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS

Code Review: review.arrowos.net

E-mail: arrowos.contact

PayPal: Donate to us

Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?

• Almost everything

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?

• You tell me

Be sure to include a log : check how to

DOWNLOADS

Click here to Download

Read our blog article/post about:

* HOW-TO report a bug

* GAPPS and VANILLA variants

* Checking build integrity

ROM Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS

Device Tree: Lenovo Zuk z2 plus device tree

Vendor Tree: Lenovo Zuk z2 plus vendor tree

Kernel Source: Alchemy 3.18.140 by @ZyxxeZ

Thanks to:
    @MR.HACKER5476
    @ZyxxeZ
    @geekboyprometheus
    For their work on z2 plus non treble trees

Also thanks to @sanketp60 , @Rasenkai99 , @ZyxxeZ , @aswin_a_s for the great help and assist for build help and fixing bugs.

Lastly i would thank all the tester.
    New Update for arrow is live with September patch and battery life improvements
    Quick update: I am now part of the Arrow OS Community team,
    In simple words, I have access to the official arrow os Jenkins server which will help me compile any number of builds at any time all thanks to @kubersharma for adding me to the team and giving me access to the official server.
    Enjoy Official Community Arrow OS Builds from now on comes with both vanilla as well as gapps variant.

Build Date: 10/09/2021

Changelog :

Device Side :
    * Update bluetooth blobs from cheeseburger (OnePlus 5)
    * Added ant+
    * Disabled significant motion detector which caused idle drain
    * Fixed wifi and bluetooth mac
    * Added drm props
    * Set voice call volume steps like on stock zui
    * Fixed geekbench opencl test
    * Removed unneeded cmdline options
    * Improved pixel offline charger animation
    * Build libdac from source
    * Added xml for unlimited google photos
    * Compiled with Clang 13.0.2

Source Side :
    Here

Let's all meet now in Android 12 | S as google will officially have no support for legacy device with 3.18.140 kernel so @Dmitrii has already started to work on stable 4.9 kernel for our zuk which will help us in a12 currently we are in need of server which will help us to compile roms,
    it would be helpful if anyone can donate us a free Google Cloud Platform Trail
    this is completely free and easy to do those interested kindly contact me on Telegram
    Stay tuned guys next update will have huge optimization in kernel, @ZyxxeZ is working hard to give best sot out of our zuk, also we are working hard to fix se denails which are spamming in current build
    Most of them are fixed and has made a huge impact on sot now

6 hours 35 min Sot on my arrow 11 treble enforcing build
    Kernel 3.18.140 Alchemy by @ZyxxeZ
    Battery is 2 year old purchased on February 2019 from lenovo service center
    Moderator usage no gaming dual sim 4g and wifi with bluetooth headset connected all time
    D
    Deleted member 5459345
    Would love it if the low sound problem is also resolved. Right now, this is the only reason for which I've to keep my phone rooted.
    New update is live as promised a birthday return gift from me enjoy the new build with many source side optimizations and r_37 May Security patch with several se denials addressed from last build which were spamming in dmesg logs, now no need to flash permissiver.

Build Date: 25/05/2021

Changelog:

Device side:

- Many SE denials have been addressed compared to last build where denials were spamming in dmesg logs now no need to flash permissiver
    - split fstab loading load userdata on late fs and update fstab flags
    - drop bootanim services
    - Drop many deprecated flag including kernel flags
    - Remove I-WLAN blobs
    - fix init.qcom.early_boot.sh path
    - Many more optimizations and bug fixes under the hood.

Source side:

Note: Vanilla Build clean flash recommended.

Also many users are asking for navbar for gestures to work properly
    Just go in twrp and mount system
    then from twrp file manager navigate to
    System/build.prop
    click on it and copy it to sdcard/
    now use any text editor and add this line in build.prop file
    qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
    now save it and reboot again in twrp mount system and delete old build.prop in /system and replace it with new edited file
    now tap on build.prop and select chmod 755 swipe to give it permission and reboot