• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS [Android 11][davinci]

Search This thread

daniml3

Apr 2, 2017
Moto G5 Plus
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hi, can I post feature request here? I think it would great feature to add possibility to remove Google search bar from main screen. I don't know why Google is forcing it and it can't be removed, if somebody likes that they can keep it but there should be option to remove it... Do you think it is possible to be added as feature to this Rom?

If I am correct you can remove it from the launcher settings. Make sure you are not using Pixel Launcher.

Reactions: spawnn617

spawnn617

Jan 16, 2017
If I am correct you can remove it from the launcher settings. Make sure you are not using Pixel Launcher.
Wow thanks I could have swear that I already checked that some time ago and I didn't see it but maybe I was blind lol, anyway I checked again and I was able to disable it, thanks!

Reactions: daniml3

androidext

Oct 15, 2010
Hey, in this rom it's possible to disable Heads up notifications? In other versions was possible through adb command or Quick Settings bell but in Android 11 didn't know. Thanks!

seansu

Oct 22, 2010
Hey everyone, I'm having a strange issue.
So I've got a 9T was running MIUI 12 with latest firmware, unlocked, then installed TWRP, and then installed this rom. Always kicks me back to TWRP boot. It's latest TWRP. So I also tried a variant by someone in this thread but it kills touchscreen. Also tried XiaomiTool and ended up the same.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. 2020-12-23 Arrow too. Will try again with 25 although I don't see any changelogs indicating any related fix. Will see.

berkcano

Sep 20, 2016
So I've got a 9T was running MIUI 12 with latest firmware, unlocked, then installed TWRP, and then installed this rom. Always kicks me back to TWRP boot. It's latest TWRP. So I also tried a variant by someone in this thread but it kills touchscreen. Also tried XiaomiTool and ended up the same.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. 2020-12-23 Arrow too. Will try again with 25 although I don't see any changelogs indicating any related fix. Will see.

My Installation Steps are:
1- Wipe system data cache dalvik
2- Format data by typing yes
3- Install China Firmware
4- Install Rom
5- Reboot to System
Works perfectly without any problem follow them

Reactions: seansu

seansu

Oct 22, 2010
My Installation Steps are:
1- Wipe system data cache dalvik
2- Format data by typing yes
3- Install China Firmware
4- Install Rom
5- Reboot to System
Works perfectly without any problem follow them

This never worked with Global firmware? I have the global version though. Maybe that isn't the issue but you've helped me figure something else.

I noticed a problem. When I try to wipe dalvik, it says, "E: Unable to decrypt FBE device" in red. Then it says enabelfilecrypto_failed. I think something more may be amiss.

By the way, I really want you to know how much I appreciate you taking the time to make such a detailed reply.

Edit: I just tried Dalvik wipe. That solved my problem. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Reactions: berkcano

TigerApps

Mar 24, 2014
US
I clean flashed this ROM last week. Now, I feel very frequent freezes which last like 10s and then the system responds. Happens on any app. A game I play feels very jittery.
I believe this is a lightweight ROM. Is there something I can do to fix these issues?

Thank you very much for the hardwork!

berkcano

Sep 20, 2016
This never worked with Global firmware? I have the global version though. Maybe that isn't the issue but you've helped me figure something else.

I noticed a problem. When I try to wipe dalvik, it says, "E: Unable to decrypt FBE device" in red. Then it says enabelfilecrypto_failed. I think something more may be amiss.

By the way, I really want you to know how much I appreciate you taking the time to make such a detailed reply.

Edit: I just tried Dalvik wipe. That solved my problem. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
By the way I won't suggest android 11 for now. I'm goin with arrowos 10 with a custom kernel (Orokin Prime kernel) and anxcamera add-on.

smartt699

Yeah I had the same issue, I don't have the links but I flash dm verify zip and the magiskR it should boot afterwards. It's annoying even after updates. It's really annoying I hope a new version of recovery will fix the problem

TigerApps

Mar 24, 2014
US
I clean flashed this ROM last week. Now, I feel very frequent freezes which last like 10s and then the system responds. Happens on any app. A game I play feels very jittery.
I believe this is a lightweight ROM. Is there something I can do to fix these issues?

Thank you very much for the hardwork!

Got no responses...
After a couple of nightlies, I don't see the freeze anymore. Game is smoother but not as smooth as MIUI. Probably it's because of Android 11.

langweiligh3

Mar 6, 2015
Hello, is it mandatory to make daily updates and can we disable them please. Thank you
You could just disable the update notifications by swiping them just a bit left or right an clicking the settings icon.
Besides, you don't have to update every day, you could also just ignore the notification.

TigerApps

Mar 24, 2014
US
Hello, is it mandatory to make daily updates and can we disable them please. Thank you

If you go to the Update page (Settings > System > Updater) there's an option in the context menu (three dots on bottom right) > Preferences > Auto updates check.
You can switch between Never, Once a day, week or month.

sweeeb

May 7, 2017
Samsung Galaxy S5
[QUOTE = "langweiligh3, message: 84217921, membre: 6477904"]
Vous pouvez simplement désactiver les notifications de mise à jour en les faisant glisser un peu à gauche ou à droite et en cliquant sur l'icône des paramètres.
En outre, vous ne devez mettre à jour tous les jours, vous pouvez également ignorer la notification.
[/CITATION]thx

sweeeb

May 7, 2017
Samsung Galaxy S5
[QUOTE = "TigerApps, message: 84222157, membre: 5789302"]
Si vous allez sur la page Mise à jour (Paramètres> Système> Mise à jour), il y a une option dans le menu contextuel (trois points en bas à droite)> Préférences> Vérification des mises à jour automatiques.
Vous pouvez basculer entre Jamais, Une fois par jour, semaine ou mois.
[/CITATION]
Merci

gh7531

Dec 23, 2016
Hey,
does this ROM has a Widevine L1 certificate? Does it depend on the Firmware used? If so which one has the Widevine L1 certificate?

Thanks

gh7531

Dec 23, 2016
Hey,
does this ROM has a Widevine L1 certificate? Does it depend on the Firmware used? If so which one has the Widevine L1 certificate?

Thanks

So after installing it on the global 12.0.5.0 firmware it seems to have indeed L1.
However Netflix is not found in the Playstore. Anyone having the same issue?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

ArrowOS

ABOUT
    ArrowOS
    is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
    Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Code Review: review.arrowos.net
    E-mail: arrowos.contact
    PayPal: Donate to us
    Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?
    • SELinux is enforcing
    • WiFi
    • Audio
    • RIL
    • GPS
    • Camera, and popup camera
    • Flashlight
    • NFC
    • Fingerprint on display
    • Vibration
    • Bluetooth
    • FM Radio
    • Cast
    • Any other thing that is not listed in the "What doesn't work" list

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
    • You tell me

For reporting bugs, be sure to include a log : check how to

HOW TO INSTALL
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Wipe System , Cache, ART Cache and Data
    • Flash the ROM
    • Flash any addons (GApps, Magisk...)
    • Format data if you are encrypted
    • Reboot

HOW TO UPDATE
    • You can update via OTA OR:
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the new ROM
    • Flash any addons that you were using previously (GApps, Magisk...)
    • Reboot

DOWNLOADS
    Recommended recovery is official TWRP.
    Click here to Download Android 11 OFFICIAL version
    Click here to join the chat for ArrowOS OFFICIAL for davinci

Read our blog article/post about:
    HOW-TO report a bug
    GAPPS and VANILLA variants
    Checking build integrity

ROM Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Kernel Source: ArrowOS-Devices

XDA:DevDB Information
    ArrowOS 11 for davinci, ROM for the Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T

Contributors
    daniml3
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: MIUI 20.10.20
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2020-09-30
    Last Updated 2020-11-29
    Anyone facing problems when using the on screen fingerprint in apps? I try to unlock my OneDrive personal vault and then I get a "SystemUI has stopped" message. Gonna send a bug report soon but just to know
    Yes, I'm also facing the same problem after latest update...
    Known issue, will be fixed in future builds! (Basically on 16/03/21)
    A possibility to disable the AOD during the night would be great.

You can just put the phone with the screen facing to the table or whatever and it will turn off.
    @daniml3, you have done a fantastic job on sorting out the problems with the FOD, I have had 0 issues with it over the last 2 nightlies, i skipped the first nightly.

I would still like to ask about the burn-in potential on the AOD and if there is any mitigations in place for that.

Also, can we have a brightness adjustment for AOD?

I never did try to replicate the hung TWRP that happened when I rebooted to recovery from the advanced power menu. I solved my problem by flashing OrangeFox R11.0 (unofficial) and I was able to get my phone working again.

This ROM has been fantastic, I installed the ROM right out of the box on my 9T, I didn't use the MIUI (i have before and don't like it), I did do some Antutu testing at one point with the earlier builds (pre OTA) and supposedly this ROM is actually faster than the MIUI for this phone, which is just fantastic. Thank you for your hard work and I hope everybody else is enjoying this ROM as well.

AOD won't make burn-in as the items move slightly.
    I installed version with pre-included Google package but now I read that Ok Google doesn't work in this version which I need. To fix that can I just dirty flash vanilla version and GApps or how to fix this issue without data loss/data format?

You can dirty flash vanilla + gapps but you may have issues because of that. Anyways, we will add the feature to gapps version asap.