[ROM][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS [Android 11][davinci]

Search This thread

Bygepp

Apr 14, 2017
Hello, first of all thank you for the awesome work!
I have just a little problem, can't get the fingerprint to work with screen off, I tried to enable the feature in "Advanced fingerprint settings", but no success.
Any solution? I remember that in past builds it was working, but I can't remember exactly when it stopped working, just remember that there wasn't the option in settings, fingerprint was working with screen off without enabling any setting.

Thanks in advance!

duserna

Oct 18, 2020
Hey everyone. I saw that stock camera libraries are included since recently. Has anyone successfully installed ANX Camera? If so, which version did you found working? I saw there is a build for Android 11 by Noid on https://camera.aeonax.com/, ANXCameraUnity_185R.SaltyIntelligentPlainsqueaker.zip + 48 megapixel patch 48MPFixR_200.MenacingDisastrousNorwaylobster.zip Has anyone tried those?

I have tried installing that version but in my case it broke all cameras in any application. I decided to uninstall it and install MIUI Camera, Urnyx GCAM and UltraCVM v8 and no problem.

I had Arrow 11 for a while when it came out, went back to Arrow 10 and yesterday I decided to go back to Arrow 11 and it's amazing how much better the ROM has changed for the better. Not only how stable, fast and optimized it is but the developer is always willing to help you. Thank you so much for making this possible!

edit: I wrote this comment and soon after I had problems with the camera 😂😂. I opened the MIUI camera to make a video, the application froze (it hadn't happened to me before) and from here everything started to fail. I'll try to figure out how to fix it :cool:

Last edited:

starflower

Nov 26, 2019
I have tried installing that version but in my case it broke all cameras in any application. I decided to uninstall it and install MIUI Camera, Urnyx GCAM and UltraCVM v8 and no problem.

I had Arrow 11 for a while when it came out, went back to Arrow 10 and yesterday I decided to go back to Arrow 11 and it's amazing how much better the ROM has changed for the better. Not only how stable, fast and optimized it is but the developer is always willing to help you. Thank you so much for making this possible!

edit: I wrote this comment and soon after I had problems with the camera 😂😂. I opened the MIUI camera to make a video, the application froze (it hadn't happened to me before) and from here everything started to fail. I'll try to figure out how to fix it :cool:

Thanks. I guess I am staying with Urnyx for now. 7.3 seems to work well for me.

starflower

Nov 26, 2019
I have another question:

Can I somehow enable "OK Google" activation with screen off? I can invoke Google Assistant with "OK Google" when the screen is on. The phone can be locked or unlocked, doesn't matter, but Google Assistant won't launch if screen is off and the phone is lying around.

mike630

Mar 1, 2021
I found a bug, when I disable AOD the minimum brightness is not the minimum brightness. Did anyone already reported about it? Is there a solution? My battery goes down rapidly because of high brightness.

Gunnermedia

Feb 21, 2020
Hello! I've installed this ROM last Monday and I want to report some battery drain, especially when idling at night (some 15% to 20% drop in 5 hours) and when using bluetooth headphones (I know that bluetooth increases battery usage but I feel that it drops faster now). Any help or suggestions to improve the battery life? Also installed better battery stats app so I hope to find the issue anytime now.

I'm using the ArrowOS 11 GAPPS 25/02/2021 build.

Gunnermedia

Feb 21, 2020
Hi, I have problems updating to the 08/03/2021 build for ArrowOS 11 on the Mi9T, any help on how to download the update? I've uploaded a screenshot to show the problem, says I have no connection but even with cellular data I can't download

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210309-150200.png
    Screenshot_20210309-150200.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 44

gogonandio

Nov 18, 2006
Sofia
Hi, I have problems updating to the 08/03/2021 build for ArrowOS 11 on the Mi9T, any help on how to download the update? I've uploaded a screenshot to show the problem, says I have no connection but even with cellular data I can't download
When you have a similar problem, you go to the developer's page and download the new version for your phone through recovery ... https://arrowos.net/download/davinci

Bygepp

Apr 14, 2017
Hello, first of all thank you for the awesome work!
I have just a little problem, can't get the fingerprint to work with screen off, I tried to enable the feature in "Advanced fingerprint settings", but no success.
Any solution? I remember that in past builds it was working, but I can't remember exactly when it stopped working, just remember that there wasn't the option in settings, fingerprint was working with screen off without enabling any setting.

Thanks in advance!
No solution for this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

ArrowOS

ABOUT
    ArrowOS
    is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
    Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Code Review: review.arrowos.net
    E-mail: arrowos.contact
    PayPal: Donate to us
    Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?
    • SELinux is enforcing
    • WiFi
    • Audio
    • RIL
    • GPS
    • Camera, and popup camera
    • Flashlight
    • NFC
    • Fingerprint on display
    • Vibration
    • Bluetooth
    • FM Radio
    • Cast
    • Any other thing that is not listed in the "What doesn't work" list

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
    • You tell me

For reporting bugs, be sure to include a log : check how to

HOW TO INSTALL
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Wipe System , Cache, ART Cache and Data
    • Flash the ROM
    • Flash any addons (GApps, Magisk...)
    • Format data if you are encrypted
    • Reboot

HOW TO UPDATE
    • You can update via OTA OR:
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the new ROM
    • Flash any addons that you were using previously (GApps, Magisk...)
    • Reboot

DOWNLOADS
    Recommended recovery is official TWRP.
    Click here to Download Android 11 OFFICIAL version
    Click here to join the chat for ArrowOS OFFICIAL for davinci

Read our blog article/post about:
    HOW-TO report a bug
    GAPPS and VANILLA variants
    Checking build integrity

ROM Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Kernel Source: ArrowOS-Devices

XDA:DevDB Information
    ArrowOS 11 for davinci, ROM for the Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T

Contributors
    daniml3
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: MIUI 20.10.20
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2020-09-30
    Last Updated 2020-11-29
    Anyone facing problems when using the on screen fingerprint in apps? I try to unlock my OneDrive personal vault and then I get a "SystemUI has stopped" message. Gonna send a bug report soon but just to know
    Yes, I'm also facing the same problem after latest update...
    Known issue, will be fixed in future builds! (Basically on 16/03/21)
    A possibility to disable the AOD during the night would be great.

You can just put the phone with the screen facing to the table or whatever and it will turn off.
    @daniml3, you have done a fantastic job on sorting out the problems with the FOD, I have had 0 issues with it over the last 2 nightlies, i skipped the first nightly.

I would still like to ask about the burn-in potential on the AOD and if there is any mitigations in place for that.

Also, can we have a brightness adjustment for AOD?

I never did try to replicate the hung TWRP that happened when I rebooted to recovery from the advanced power menu. I solved my problem by flashing OrangeFox R11.0 (unofficial) and I was able to get my phone working again.

This ROM has been fantastic, I installed the ROM right out of the box on my 9T, I didn't use the MIUI (i have before and don't like it), I did do some Antutu testing at one point with the earlier builds (pre OTA) and supposedly this ROM is actually faster than the MIUI for this phone, which is just fantastic. Thank you for your hard work and I hope everybody else is enjoying this ROM as well.

AOD won't make burn-in as the items move slightly.
    I installed version with pre-included Google package but now I read that Ok Google doesn't work in this version which I need. To fix that can I just dirty flash vanilla version and GApps or how to fix this issue without data loss/data format?

You can dirty flash vanilla + gapps but you may have issues because of that. Anyways, we will add the feature to gapps version asap.