[ROM][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS [Android 11][davinci]

Search This thread

lazybeard

Mar 21, 2012
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
You're right... I guess they'll implement it in the future... I can't get Ok Google voice assistant feature on... I use it to turn the lights on the house on and off

Last edited:

Stelker64

Jan 5, 2011
If you look up online, you'll see it's supposed to be in Wallpaper & Style, as an Android 12 feature.
Wierd that it's gone here...

I never used the voice assistant so I can't help you there sorry

rshad777

Apr 21, 2017
guys i want to flash arrow 12
now i'm on cR droid 11
what instructions should i follow? can I just format system, data, dalvic,cache and then flash arrow? I must wipe all then flash miui again then wipe and insatll arrow?

lazybeard

Mar 21, 2012
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
All the exact installation steps depend on what firmware you're on and what you want, for A12 you must have a A11 firmware, if so, it depends on if it's encrypted or not, if you want to keep your phone encrypted you gotta flash it through adb on your PC, if not just a regular full clean TWRP flash, with encryption off and root it's just a couple of more steps nothing too complicated, just flash the disable dm verity force encrypt zip and flash magisk...

=KeKe=

Mar 26, 2019
With this Rom i have problem, i cant change my network operator manually. (message couldnt connect)
2 different Sim cards. Had this problem when A11 was new, only some Roms worked good in this point.

hyped for A12 on Davinci looks and feels great !
thx

Dec 23, 2021
Que recovery tienes que tener instalado para que te instale la ota? ¿Cómo se puede actualizar el ota manualmente por la recuperación?

grtheodoros

Mar 29, 2014
Guys how to flash new updates when files is encrypted on custom recovery? Is there any way to flash update from pc? Any tut or something.

grtheodoros

Mar 29, 2014
Basically... Install adb on the pc, download rom zip to adb installation folder, open command prompt window in adb installation directory, phone in recovery/advanced/sideload, type adb sideload "rom/update name".zip in command window, wipe Dalvik and cache and let it finish reboot
Thank you very much! It is getting failed everytime at 40%+ but i simply rebooted the phone and found it had actually successfully been flashed. So i think is everything fine right? 😄

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Global or chinese firmware is required to flash the android 12.1 version?
    is up to you, if you use global then global, if india then india, if chinese then chinese.
    Is up to you and where you live
    I know this is Arrow OS Anroid 11 topic, but I could not find the topic for Arrow OS Android 12.1 that is why I am writing here. First of all If there is a such topic for Arrow OS A12.1 can you please guide me there? If not, can you guys please tell me what is the required firmware and installation steps for flashing Arrow OS 12.1 on my davinci (Mi 9T)

Thank you
    Latest firmware vendor

TWRP
    Format data
    Clean dalvik + cache
    Flash latest vendor
    Flash rom
    Magisk(optional)
    Gapps(optional)
    Reboot
    Global or chinese firmware is required to flash the android 12.1 version?
    is up to you, if you use global then global, if india then india, if chinese then chinese.
    Is up to you and where you live
    logo.png

ArrowOS

ABOUT
    ArrowOS
    is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
    Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Code Review: review.arrowos.net
    E-mail: arrowos.contact
    PayPal: Donate to us
    Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?
    • SELinux is enforcing
    • WiFi
    • Audio
    • RIL
    • GPS
    • Camera, and popup camera
    • Flashlight
    • NFC
    • Fingerprint on display
    • Vibration
    • Bluetooth
    • FM Radio
    • Cast
    • Any other thing that is not listed in the "What doesn't work" list

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
    • You tell me

For reporting bugs, be sure to include a log : check how to

HOW TO INSTALL
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Wipe System , Cache, ART Cache and Data
    • Flash the ROM
    • Flash any addons (GApps, Magisk...)
    • Format data if you are encrypted
    • Reboot

HOW TO UPDATE
    • You can update via OTA OR:
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the new ROM
    • Flash any addons that you were using previously (GApps, Magisk...)
    • Reboot

DOWNLOADS
    Recommended recovery is official TWRP.
    Click here to Download Android 11 OFFICIAL version
    Click here to join the chat for ArrowOS OFFICIAL for davinci

Read our blog article/post about:
    HOW-TO report a bug
    GAPPS and VANILLA variants
    Checking build integrity

ROM Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Kernel Source: ArrowOS-Devices

XDA:DevDB Information
    ArrowOS 11 for davinci, ROM for the Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T

Contributors
    daniml3
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: MIUI 20.10.20
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2020-09-30
    Last Updated 2020-11-29
    Hello there,
    I faced the same issue as before, I'm using TWRP and whenever I try to update the ROM it tells me there was a mistake. So I had to do a clean flash straight out from TWRP rather than regularly update it.

Is any of you facing the same problem? Did you manage to update straight from the system updater?
    It's not possible to update via the system updater atm, because the recoveries are not yet able to decrypt Android 12 storage. So in order to update, you either have to clean flash, or you can use ADB sideload connected to a computer to dirty flash. Another option would be to use a USB stick via OTG and put the image on there.
    Basically... Install adb on the pc, download rom zip to adb installation folder, open command prompt window in adb installation directory, phone in recovery/advanced/sideload, type adb sideload "rom/update name".zip in command window, wipe Dalvik and cache and let it finish reboot
    It keeps getting better and better... Awesome job guys definitely the best A12 Rom, stable, fast, great battery life, and updated regularly... If you want to leave MIUI and A11 behind, this one is your best option without a doubt...
    Edit (phone encrypted, unrooted)
    A possibility to disable the AOD during the night would be great.

You can just put the phone with the screen facing to the table or whatever and it will turn off.