I have heard somewhere in the device community that If you set 120 hz, it works as 60 hz, and if set 60 hz, it works as 120 hz. It's a bug.When refresh rate its set to 120Hz, 60fps movies have visible suttering/frame skiping (youtube etc). Didint noticed that when switched to 60Hz.
Yes.Is magisk a must for Anx to work on this device?
Well I think that this problem is solved. Personally the phone uses 2% every night after the last update.Looks like will have to wait for a while until deep sleep issue is fixed so that idle battery drain is not high.. Nevertheless, happy with the performance as MIUI is difficult to tolerate currently.. Tks..
I think so.Well I think that this problem is solved. Personally the phone uses 2% every night after the last update.
Looks like will have to wait for a while until deep sleep issue is fixed so that idle battery drain is not high.. Nevertheless, happy with the performance as MIUI is difficult to tolerate currently.. Tks..
When switched to 120Hz, screen its working in 120Hz thats for sure, but 60fps wideos are out of synchronization when played in this mode, that cause suttering. Also scroling in apps sutter on 120Hz mode.I have heard somewhere in the device community that If you set 120 hz, it works as 60 hz, and if set 60 hz, it works as 120 hz. It's a bug.
1) I'll test other vibration patterns for future builds, indeed current ones are very light.@daniml3
Let me firstly thank you for creating this beautiful rom. Ultra light, SUPERB Battery life and really good RAM management.
Here are the points I encountered in the 17/04 version:
1) Haptic feedback seems to not be as effective as it was with MIUI, it's much lighter in effect. Not as strong.
2) Lowest brightness is pretty high!! Not really dark/sleep room reading worthy. Was pretty low in MIUI. The lux counts might need to be dropped further for the lowest manual battery settings. **This is really really important**
3) Fingerprint reader sometimes reads prints, sometimes works erratically. **Also important** Could the press to read and unlock option also be added? instead of just tap to unlock?
4) Double tap to lock randomly stops working. **Kind of irritating, not a major thing**
5) I did encounter the multi-task bar at the bottom turn unresponsive randomly, not frozen or hung, just unresponsive. Locking and Unlocking the phone again resolves it.
5) GCAM (Arnova8G2's version) doesn't work with the simple gallery app installed (It worked together on MIUI). Further, I already have purchased the Simple Gallery Pro version, but when I try to install it by clicking update (Playstore probably thinks Pro is already installed on my phone), PlayStore throws an error (Can't install Simple Gallery Pro - Photo Manager & Editor).
P.S: I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw 49% battery @ 9:15am in the morning, which I saw at exactly 1:48am before falling asleep. 0% battery drop. This is like NEAR PIXEL battery efficiency. Really Really good job mate!!
P.P.S: Could the gesture navigation arrows that pop-up when one swipes from left to right/vice-versa be reduced in size please? It seems to be quite big.