• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Development [ROM][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS [Android 11][sweet]

Search This thread

lukas030581

Oct 1, 2015
hey guys, nice smooth rom, but with few bugs.

1. no fast charging, max 2600mA, with miui or dotos no problem 5400mA
2. wifi problem , the connection is not the best + it lost the connection many times , with miui no problem

i love clean android roms, but for me its more important to have a system that 100% works

any ideas to fix this two bugs ? maybe i installed arrow in a wrong way

uday_sood

Jun 8, 2021
hey guys, nice smooth rom, but with few bugs.

1. no fast charging, max 2600mA, with miui or dotos no problem 5400mA
2. wifi problem , the connection is not the best + it lost the connection many times , with miui no problem

i love clean android roms, but for me its more important to have a system that 100% works

any ideas to fix this two bugs ? maybe i installed arrow in a wrong way
Some more bugs:
1. Screen Recorder is buggy + it doesn't record system sounds (maybe even mic sounds)
2. Gboard sounds are not good (not a bug)
3. Back gesture from left or right does not work when keyboard is open (Above the keyboard it works)
4. AOD always remains in high brightness, it probably doesn't make use of brightness sensor.
5. AOD doesn't get OFF when the phone's lying down (with screen facing the surface). So, when you sleep, at morning your phone would be switched off and you might miss important calls or alarms at the morning.
6. Screen Colours were "weird" I switched to MiUI after 5-6 hours.

Reactions: Saumyak Raj

uday_sood

Jun 8, 2021
Till now, I haven't found any ROM which is really stable. YouTubers just tell the features, but they don't use them. You can only come to know about the bugs, if you use the ROMs extensively and there's NO ROM that has no bugs.
Most Android 11 ROMs have Mic and Call related issues and these are basic things which should run superfine.

Some more bugs:
1. Screen Recorder is buggy + it doesn't record system sounds (maybe even mic sounds)
3. Back gesture from left or right does not work when keyboard is open (Above the keyboard it works)
4. AOD always remains in high brightness, it probably doesn't make use of brightness sensor.
5. AOD doesn't get OFF when the phone's lying down (with screen facing the surface). So, when you sleep, at morning your phone would be switched off and you might miss important calls or alarms at the morning.
I was really bothered about the colors as you said and thought it was only happening with my device cuz no one's talking about it... Also, the AOD is too bright, not much usable
But it's fair to say that this rom is still way better than the others because there are very few bugs and none of them are major...

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
Some more bugs:

I was really bothered about the colors as you said and thought it was only happening with my device cuz no one's talking about it... Also, the AOD is too bright, not much usable

Try octavios

sarthakcool34

Mar 14, 2015
Till now, I haven't found any ROM which is really stable. YouTubers just tell the features, but they don't use them. You can only come to know about the bugs, if you use the ROMs extensively and there's NO ROM that has no bugs.
Most Android 11 ROMs have Mic and Call related issues and these are basic things which should run superfine.
YouTubers just tell the features, but they don't use them--- true

have you tried dot os latest build also there is a rom called spark os that looks good!

can anybody using any custom rom run a cpu throttle for 10-15 mintes and post avg ,min and max scores?

uday_sood

Jun 8, 2021
YouTubers just tell the features, but they don't use them--- true

have you tried dot os latest build also there is a rom called spark os that looks good!

can anybody using any custom rom run a cpu throttle for 10-15 mintes and post avg ,min and max scores?
No, I lost hope and switched back to MiUI :( And I really have a gut feeling that there would be same bugs which I found in PE and Arrow OS.

arifn82

Dec 30, 2013
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Using ArrowOS for last 5 dayz and i am totally Surprised ! fully OK ANX camera for me(except rear cam portrait) +ofcourse MiUi gallery by Ryeryuki , using june 14 build with flame gapps basic+magisk 23+decrypted data partition..ABSOLUTELY stable and fluid ! supperb battery backup+overnight drain is 2% around.....fast charging is ok for me. absolutely no heating issue ! fingerprint,facelock,applock everything is tested and full stable.. i am using OPLauncher magisk+viper 2.7.2.1 apk...everything is ok .. thankyou dev @daniml3 .....huge thanks for this AWESOME Custom vendor based ROM !!!AWESOME !! GOODBYE TATA BYEBYE MiUI.
Just the builtin call recorder isnt woking ,though i am using flame gapps basic on vanilla build. please, just need this to be fixed..

Last edited:
Reactions: parabvidit

Laipeu

Aug 2, 2017
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Share your display settings

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210621-004250.png
    Screenshot_20210621-004250.png
    765.1 KB · Views: 82

Top Liked Posts