Thanks! Has this rom 120hz support? How can i activate it?New build available!
- Removed the "SIM is HD capable" notification
- Improved automatic brightness
- Enabled color profiles
- Fixed fingerprint in apps
- Enabled burn-in protection
- Fixed AOD counting as SOT
- DT2W on AOD fixed
Get it at https://www.arrowos.net/download/sweet
Like i mentioned before, it's random, sometimes it works, sometimes doesn't, to fix i simply need to reboot the phone.Don't have issues with deep sleep here on previously broken DRM release of the Rom. See Screenshots of franco Kernel App Big And Small processor Frequency with Time. Higher Frequency disabled to safe batter and try out if it's stable and fast enough. So far no issues and good Battery Life. Little Cluster Max Freq: 1612MHz Bug Cluster Max Freq: 1939MHz
Sure I understand that. I just wanted to share my experience and my experience was with the downclocking of the CPU on the Stock Kernel. I was fairly surprised of the over 1 day of Deepsleep though. Expected it to be lessLike i mentioned before, it's random, sometimes it works, sometimes doesn't, to fix i simply need to reboot the phone.
1) I'll test other vibration patterns for future builds, indeed current ones are very light.@daniml3
Let me firstly thank you for creating this beautiful rom. Ultra light, SUPERB Battery life and really good RAM management.
Here are the points I encountered in the 17/04 version:
1) Haptic feedback seems to not be as effective as it was with MIUI, it's much lighter in effect. Not as strong.
2) Lowest brightness is pretty high!! Not really dark/sleep room reading worthy. Was pretty low in MIUI. The lux counts might need to be dropped further for the lowest manual battery settings. **This is really really important**
3) Fingerprint reader sometimes reads prints, sometimes works erratically. **Also important** Could the press to read and unlock option also be added? instead of just tap to unlock?
4) Double tap to lock randomly stops working. **Kind of irritating, not a major thing**
5) I did encounter the multi-task bar at the bottom turn unresponsive randomly, not frozen or hung, just unresponsive. Locking and Unlocking the phone again resolves it.
5) GCAM (Arnova8G2's version) doesn't work with the simple gallery app installed (It worked together on MIUI). Further, I already have purchased the Simple Gallery Pro version, but when I try to install it by clicking update (Playstore probably thinks Pro is already installed on my phone), PlayStore throws an error (Can't install Simple Gallery Pro - Photo Manager & Editor).
P.S: I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw 49% battery @ 9:15am in the morning, which I saw at exactly 1:48am before falling asleep. 0% battery drop. This is like NEAR PIXEL battery efficiency. Really Really good job mate!!
P.P.S: Could the gesture navigation arrows that pop-up when one swipes from left to right/vice-versa be reduced in size please? It seems to be quite big.