Thanks, but it didnt work for me as I dont use Magisk.
I'm currently on the Arrow 11 ROM, but just follow this tutorial. The tutorial is for the Poco X3 phone, but it's exactly the same.
somehow had the same issue, sideloaded rom worked.I got my issue resolved. Using the ADB Sideload command, I managed to transfer the ROM file to the phone and then it booted up just fine. Im glad the phone is back to normal.
Is there any alternate recovery which I could use to reinstall the OS- I really need to install Magisk as well.
I might flash this soon. I'm pretty new to flashing custom ROMs and stuff. I'll be going from Android 11 to Android 12 and currently I'm on dot os. Should I just clean flash it or is there any other stuff I have to do or flash? Please reply asap. Thanks
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you.
* It is your fault because you chose to do all the modifications on your device.
* Remember projects like these and the work done on them is a hobby to the
* contributors and the team members, no one is working for you nor is getting paid for it
* have some respect for the work done by them since it is done purely on interest or a hobby
ArrowOS is an Android Open Source Project based Android mobile operating system started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.
Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
Code Review: review.arrowos.net
PayPal: Donate to us
Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out
- SELinux is enforcing
- Double tap to wake
WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
Be sure to include a log : check how to
- You tell me
Click here to Download
Read our blog article/post about:
* HOW-TO report a bug
* GAPPS and VANILLA variants
* Checking build integrity
ROM Source- ArrowOS
Kernel Source- ArrowOS-Devices