Development [ROM][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS [Android 12][sweet]

Search This thread

roomcayz

Feb 20, 2018
I have installed this ROM a few weeks ago (when the Android 11 was still the latest build, now I'm on 12.1) - and since then I have had a bug with displaying the incoming phone number. Which is the incoming phone number is displayed in a really strange format: "xxx&yyy" (where X is the real incoming number and Y is my number) - of course this makes my phone impossible to match the phone number with any contact which is super annoying. The bug is not present for outgoing calls - I can se the number normally with matched contact details. It is independent from the Phone/Dialer app, but the phone number is displayed correctly in the notification area. I already reported that bug on the official channel.

I can not imagine I am the first (or only) one who encountered this issue. Any help will be much appreciated.

But overally I can recommend this ROM, good job!

Social_Work

Dec 25, 2012
I have installed this ROM a few weeks ago (when the Android 11 was still the latest build, now I'm on 12.1) - and since then I have had a bug with displaying the incoming phone number. Which is the incoming phone number is displayed in a really strange format: "xxx&yyy" (where X is the real incoming number and Y is my number) - of course this makes my phone impossible to match the phone number with any contact which is super annoying. The bug is not present for outgoing calls - I can se the number normally with matched contact details. It is independent from the Phone/Dialer app, but the phone number is displayed correctly in the notification area. I already reported that bug on the official channel.

I can not imagine I am the first (or only) one who encountered this issue. Any help will be much appreciated.

But overally I can recommend this ROM, good job!
Disable 4G call and Wi-Fi call. That solve the problem. I don't know why, but there is no volte call in this ROM.

Reactions: roomcayz

saravanan vs

May 2, 2014
Hi Team, I am using Arrow os in my redmi note 10 pro for the past 3 month. Yesterday i recorded one important call. But i unable to find the recoded audio in the file manager. but under call recording option under dialer setting where i able to see "5 recording ,34 MB' in Delete all recording now option. some one pls help me to get the recorded file.

Social_Work

Dec 25, 2012
Is it possible to flash the 12.1 update via OTA when I am using TWRP? I can download the image an it shows the install button. I use the 12.1 vanilla Rom and the newest 3.6.0.1 TWRP.

juanizzo

Jan 2, 2018
Nexus 7 (2013)
Xiaomi Mi A1
Is it possible to flash the 12.1 update via OTA when I am using TWRP? I can download the image an it shows the install button. I use the 12.1 vanilla Rom and the newest 3.6.0.1 TWRP.
Nop, at least I can't. Maybe it has to do with the non access to the data folder on TWRP.

Anyway, you can download from the web and install on TWRP using sd card or sideload.

Reactions: Social_Work

germanh1982

Apr 30, 2022
Argentina
I have Redmi note 10 Pro global version "sweet" with NFC, but NFC is unavailable on Quick Settings Menu and I cannot enable it. Android version in Settings shows my device as Indian version "sweetin" without NFC. So it seems that NFC is disabled.
How can I use NFC? Does anyone else have the same problem?

View attachment 5568227View attachment 5568245
Hi there

I just installed this ROM (build from May 6 2022) and I'm having the exact same issue as you. I'm not able to enable NFC in quick settings, NFC apps fail with an error when accessing NFC device, and Android version shows up as "sweetin" instead of "sweet" (despite having a Redmi N10Pro and installing the correct ROM for my device).

Have you ever solved this? I also tried AEX ROM and same NFC issue as well. It seems really strange that in this thread OP the feature list shows NFC as working.

Cheers
GH

DenoUchiha

Aug 28, 2021
I use the hotspot function every day and would like to be able to set 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz separately.
#

chespo

Mar 20, 2021
Hi.
I can't find face unlock in this ROM.
I have some banking applications that need the front camera, but when using them the front camera stops working.
This happens both in the ROM with android 11 and 12.

Last edited:

Narmo70

Aug 10, 2019
Hello users,
I'm looking for a custom rom that allows you to use nfc-based contactless payment with my bank's application (I can't use google pay) and which of course allows you to use all the other phone options!
Does this allow it?
thank you in advance for your help

germanh1982

Apr 30, 2022
Argentina
Hello users,
I'm looking for a custom rom that allows you to use nfc-based contactless payment with my bank's application (I can't use google pay) and which of course allows you to use all the other phone options!
Does this allow it?
thank you in advance for your help
I personally couldn't make this ROM (or any custom ROM as a matter of fact) work with NFC on my RN10Pro. See https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-nfc-and-other-options.4446965/#post-86920531

mangesh701

Nov 25, 2013
pune
Hi, I want to flash this rom. I have only one question, does it support Jio/volte right? I've read plenty of comments that, it doesn't.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I personally couldn't make this ROM (or any custom ROM as a matter of fact) work with NFC on my RN10Pro. See https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-nfc-and-other-options.4446965/#post-86920531
    I have NFC payments working just fine on my 10 pro. I'm using Arrow 11, and not rooted.
    logo.png

ArrowOS

/*
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you.
    * It is your fault because you chose to do all the modifications on your device.
    * Remember projects like these and the work done on them is a hobby to the
    * contributors and the team members, no one is working for you nor is getting paid for it
    * have some respect for the work done by them since it is done purely on interest or a hobby
    */

ABOUT
    ArrowOS
    is an Android Open Source Project based Android mobile operating system started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
    Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Code Review: review.arrowos.net
    E-mail: arrowos.contact
    PayPal: Donate to us
    Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?
    • SELinux is enforcing
    • WiFi
    • Audio
    • RIL
    • GPS
    • Cameras
    • Flashlight
    • NFC
    • Fingerprint
    • Vibration
    • Bluetooth
    • Double tap to wake

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
    • You tell me
    Be sure to include a log : check how to

DOWNLOADS
    Click here to Download

Read our blog article/post about:
    * HOW-TO report a bug
    * GAPPS and VANILLA variants
    * Checking build integrity

ROM Source- ArrowOS
    Kernel Source- ArrowOS-Devices
    New build available with the following changelog:
    • Fixed cutout color being inverted with the "Force dark theme" setting
    • Fixed minimum frequency being 1248MHz
    • Fixed WFD
    • Added Spanish translations to the device specific settings
    • Added Monet
    • Added swipe with 3 fingers for screenshot
    • Added advanced reboot
    • Made QS to follow the white/dark theme
    • Added RGB colour adjustment for the display
    • Added Google feed to the launcher
    • Added more tiles
    • Imported rounded UI corners values from Pixel
    • Removed the AOSP search box from the launcher

Enjoy!
    New build available with the following changelog:
    • Initial official release
    • Enabled 2GB of ZRAM
    • Adapted device specific settings style to Android 12
    • Fixed settings for secondary SIM
    • Fixed random RIL misbehaviour
    • Added FM radio
    • Other miscellaneous improvements
    Mod Edit: Quote removed since post removed.
    Feel free to make your own rom with those features.

It's not polite to demand features in something that is being given away for free.
    OSS or MIUI vendor? People on RN 10 pro using different vendor so it would be helpfull if vendor mention.
    OSS, as all my builds.