Development [ROM][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS [Android 13][munch][19/10/22]

Search This thread

boylaban

Nov 13, 2022
I have this weird issue when using the otg adapter to headphone, the media play like that, lagging and no sound at all. My headphones are fine, tried with other pair and the same thing happens. And back when I was using MIUI it was working fine
I can confirm this is fixed. Update to the latest version (ArrowOS 13 | GAPPS | Nov 11, 2022).

Last edited:
Reactions: joaovti

boylaban

Nov 13, 2022
can anyone confirm if they can see 5G? It used to show 5G on MIUI, the best I can get ArrowOS to show me now is 4G+

Edit: Nevermind, looks like you need to select NR/LTE as preferred network type.

Last edited:

sam0jones0

May 6, 2017
London
Clean flashed and everything went smoothly. Seems solid and haven't encountered any bugs.

Will update here if I find any.

Thanks dev!

Vieyra55xD

Feb 9, 2022
Hi, I'm new to ROMs and I decided to install Arrowos. I did the installation through TWRP and everything works fine, except that my phone has problems with haptic feedback, both in gestures, when unlocking, when sliding the notification bar, when typing with the keyboard, among others. Is there anyone who also has this happen to or is it something normal in custom ROMs. If it is not normal, is there any solution or advice that you can give me, since sometimes I feel uncomfortable, especially when I write with Gboard. Thank you very much in advance for the support.

tinted

Dec 11, 2012
Hi, Signal call audio does not go to earphones connected with type C adapter. I noticed this in Pixel OS as well and I dont remember if this was a problem on stock MIUI but i think it worked there. Anyone else has this issue?

tinted

Dec 11, 2012
Hi, I'm new to ROMs and I decided to install Arrowos. I did the installation through TWRP and everything works fine, except that my phone has problems with haptic feedback, both in gestures, when unlocking, when sliding the notification bar, when typing with the keyboard, among others. Is there anyone who also has this happen to or is it something normal in custom ROMs. If it is not normal, is there any solution or advice that you can give me, since sometimes I feel uncomfortable, especially when I write with Gboard. Thank you very much in advance for the support.
did you set the intensity to max? I also had haptics miss sometimes when the intensity is high but with default values it seems to be working fine for me

Edit: I take my word back, i just opened and closed app tray multiple times and it does skip to vibrate sometimes even with default vibration intensity, but i think this is happening because i am doing it so fast that it is still in the process of finishing the animation or task of opening/closing app tray. This might be more of Android implementation.

Last edited:

ISHYC

Mar 23, 2022
Is anyone else experiencing audio issues when using YouTube? I have YouTube vanced and the volume fluctuates like crazy. Is there a fix?

Reactions: Dimon909

Sedat

Dec 23, 2005
waalwijk
How is the battery life on this rom? Currently running Evolution X, nice rom but a little to much battery drain. Didn't have the problem with Catalyst.

HARDWELL919

Dec 5, 2022
logo.png

ArrowOS for Xiaomi POCO F4/Redmi K40S(munch)

Code:
/*
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you.
* It is your fault because you chose to do all the modifications on your device.
* Remember projects like these and the work done on them is a hobby to the
* contributors and the team members, no one is working for you nor is getting paid for it
* have some respect for the work done by them since it is done purely on interest or a hobby
*/

ABOUT
ArrowOS
is an Android Open Source Project based Android mobile operating system started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

WHAT WORKS?
  • Almost everything

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
  • You tell me
Be sure to include a log : check how to

How To Flash
  • Reboot to recovery (twrp or ofox)
  • Flash firmware
  • Flash rom
  • Flash gapps (if flashed vanilla build)
  • Format data
  • Reboot to system
DOWNLOADS
Click here to download

Donate If you like my work
Paypal- click here
UPI- sudhird903@oksbi

GPL compliance:
ROM Source
- https://github.com/ArrowOS
Kernel Source-https://github.com/madmax7896/kernel_xiaomi_sm8250

Telegram:
Support group
This is really really bad. You have to fix wifi on this rom. It's horrible. Sometimes it's fast and sometimes is just horrible look at the screenshots you'll see. Literally any other ROM even the unofficial ones don't have problems like this. Please fix soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221217-035714.png
    Screenshot_20221217-035714.png
    140.9 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot_20221217-035708.png
    Screenshot_20221217-035708.png
    136.6 KB · Views: 120

bvyral

Nov 28, 2022
any update for this rom? the wallpaper & style can u spice it a little bit? add more basic colour like more darker colour..also the dark mode doesn't feel like dark mode on amoled( sorry if im wrong).

Reactions: lLitOl

sam0jones0

May 6, 2017
London
On latest build the phone app crashes and causes a full system reboot while using an OTG adapter (3.5mm -> USB-C) to connect headphones with an inline mic.

That is, 3.5mm audio jack headphones (with mic) are connected via a 3.5mm -> USB-C adapter. I try and make/recieve phone calls and the phone itself crashes and restarts.

Making a phone call via WhatsApp works fine.

Tried installing AOSP dialler from LineageOS and SimpleDialer from fDroid. Neither worked.

Logs attached here (had to zip because plain txt wasn't attaching due to this forum bug or on pastebin link below. Should have redacted all IP addresses, so sorry if some of the logs look a bit weird. Should be mostly untouched tough.

Logs: https://pastebin.com/PkTSpgza

Attachments

• headphonePhonecallCrash_redacted.zip
    37.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OP hasn't updated first post or title, but there's a new build of Arrow 13.1 from 20240204 - both vanilla and gapps versions! The only somewhat recent vanilla ROM for this device, everyone else seems to think it's ok to build Gapps-only versions of ROMs, and there really are no alternatives that work. Arrow sources include signature spoofing permissions management per-app, so microG can be installed without any problems too.

FYI Among the many things broken on the crappy ArrowOS download site is the dropdown box - by default it shows you version 13.0 not the latest 13.1 - switch to that and you'll see the latest builds.

The vanilla build works perfectly as far as I can tell, thank you to the dev @madmax7896 !!
    logo.png

ArrowOS for Xiaomi POCO F4/Redmi K40S(munch)

Code:
    /*
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you.
    * It is your fault because you chose to do all the modifications on your device.
    * Remember projects like these and the work done on them is a hobby to the
    * contributors and the team members, no one is working for you nor is getting paid for it
    * have some respect for the work done by them since it is done purely on interest or a hobby
    */

ABOUT
    ArrowOS
    is an Android Open Source Project based Android mobile operating system started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

WHAT WORKS?
    • Almost everything

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
    • You tell me
    Be sure to include a log : check how to

How To Flash
    • Reboot to recovery (twrp or ofox)
    • Flash firmware
    • Flash rom
    • Flash gapps (if flashed vanilla build)
    • Format data
    • Reboot to system
    DOWNLOADS
    Click here to download

Donate If you like my work
    Paypal- click here
    UPI- sudhird903@oksbi

GPL compliance:
    ROM Source
    - https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Kernel Source-https://github.com/madmax7896/kernel_xiaomi_sm8250

Telegram:
    Support group
    #XDAAdmin #PocoF4Forum
    Awesome work Maddy, requesting to all the admins please create a dedicated XDA POCO F4 Forum as soon as u can, much needed, thanks in advance!
    Good to see this thread. Hope to see Poco F4 5G device added on the forum.