• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL] Atomic-OS [OMS/DUI]

Search This thread
U

UnknownDev420

0vPTOlW.gif

A Team-Darkness Project​

Our G+ Page
Our official telegram group

aos_about_us.png

Atomic OS is beautifully crafted AOSP based ROM for AOSP lovers.
Atomic comes packed with all essential features like Substratum theme engine, Fling, Pulse, Battery and Clock customizations etc.
It's updated regularly to maintain all the necessities.
You can follow our code at github.com/Atomic-OS

aos_features.png

Status Bar
Code:
Statusbar Items
Network traffic
Ticker
General
Brightness Control
Navigation
Code:
Navigation bar [DUI]
Button Settings
Power Menu
Lockscreen
Code:
Lockscreen Shortcuts
Panels
Code:
[SIZE="3"]
Quick Settings
Heads up[/SIZE]
Miscellaneous
Code:
[SIZE="3"]
App ops
Launch music app on headset connection
In call vibration option
Battery light customizations[/SIZE]
aos_downloads.png

ROM
MIUI Oreo firmware
OpenGapps for 8.1
TWRP for 8.1

aos_instructions.png

Code:
Download the ROM and [URL='http://opengapps.org/'][B]Gapps[/B][/URL]
Boot into recovery mode
Wipe System/Data/Dalvik Cache/Cache
Flash [B]ROM[/B] and [B]Gapps[/B] zip file
Reboot and enjoy the power of AOS !

aos_credits.png

GZOSP (Base)
ParanoidAndroid Team
DU Team

Our Team

Some common questions !

Code:
-Base Of the ROM & Version? 
->Rom is based on AOSP CAF 
-Does this ROM Support Substratum/CMTE? 
->Yes, full Substratum support! 
-Which Gapps are recommended? 
->OpenGapps or ->BeansGApps 
-Will this ROM relock the bootloader? 
->No. 
-I am facing FCs, Bugs, Some feature is broken? 
->Provide full info about your problem with logcats and the procedure to reproduce it. 
->How to take Logcats? [URL="http://telegra.ph/HOW-TO-TAKE-LOGS-06-11"]Click Here[/URL] 
-SElinux Linux mode changer app is not working nor Busy Box installer app is working. 
->Everything is good with the sources. You should try other things first and then contact your maintainer. 
-I want to contribute to the development of this ROM. 
->[URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/102951559675870137271/"]Join our Google+ community[/URL] ->[URL="https://t.me/DNDofficial"]Join our Telegram group chat[/URL]

XDA:DevDB Information
Atomic OS, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 6

Contributors
UnknownDev420
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Oreo firmware

Version Information

Created 2018-01-16
Last Updated 2018-01-24

Dobsgw

Dec 16, 2015
Looks brilliant. Gonna have a try once I've actually got the time to flash over :)

Is FBE enabled?

Does the official TWRP for Mi 6 not work for 8.1 ROMs yet?
Would it then be necessary to flash the one linked to get everything working?

U

UnknownDev420

Looks brilliant. Gonna have a try once I've actually got the time to flash over :)

Is FBE enabled?

Does the official TWRP for Mi 6 not work for 8.1 ROMs yet?
Would it then be necessary to flash the one linked to get everything working?

Yeah, FBE is enabled. The official TWRP is having issues with decrypting the storage.

Dobsgw

Dec 16, 2015
Yeah, FBE is enabled. The official TWRP is having issues with decrypting the storage.

Awesome then!

Ah I see well its the same for MIUI as far as I can see from the alpha and beta threads

Will you find a solution for the micro stutters that were also on Lineage? Its not enough to not use the ROM but its painfully obvious. Or no leads so far?

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Great. Have a week off to test. Any known bugs?

Please give us a little update if you do flash would be nice to see it in action

Dobsgw

Dec 16, 2015
Bluetooth calls are broken. I'll fix it asap. Stock camera is a piece of garbage so I'd recommend another one until Atomic OS starts using Snap.

Still no working MIUI camera?

Did you try a google camera port? Was working good with LOS15

Last question but is SE Linux enforcing or permissive. I might have missed it on the OP

valter1971

Oct 30, 2010
audio problem

Hy,

I flash this ROM, but no audio sound, and no spotify sound.
I flash firmware 8.1.11 oreo
Can someone help me?

Tibi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I want to build this ROM by myself with latest updates from AtomicOS repo.
    If I get stable ROM, I'll upload it here.

Now I'm on stage of downloading sources. Download speed is very low when downloading few github repos. So slow that it causes downloading interruptions.
    AFAIK security patches are included into sources by AtomicOS source maintainers. (UPD: And how we can talk about security when SELinux in Permissive state!? ?)
    More interesting question is how I'll merge oreo kernel source by Xiaomi when it will be released (yes, I hope they'll do that).
    But, it's very early to guess... I'm just downloading AOS source code, nothing more at the moment.
    I'll try to help you as well.
    I've built many roms for htc and Xperia but would be first one for xiaomi.
    My work is in my signature and my threads. Hopefully I'll get my build machine ready on mint 18.3 this coming weekend

My GitHub
    https://github.com/neXusPRIME
    @UnknownDev420

Still exist after update. I don´t know whats the problem.
    I have to touch the menu item several times until it responds. (Mostly on restored Titanium Backup Apps). Otherwise the display reacts perfectly.
    After that sometimes the app-settings menu crashes.
    Here is a small screen video about my problem.

uninstall Lucky Patcher
    f**king pirate

The machines are making my work obsolete!!!

Seriously that's great to have it automated.
    I'm gonna keep uploading mine anyway as it takes about 5 seconds to make the zips and it might be easier for new users to find the firmware here in the Mi 6 forum rather than going looking for it.

Could be worth linking from my OP to that thread though awesome
    I'm using VDS as build machine on ubuntu server 17.10.
    So, I have a question. If you're not new in ROM building, can you answer and help me?
    As you can see on my screenshot above, downloading of a github repo was interrupted due to network problem. Can it be redownloaded if I'll make "repo sync" after finish of initial syncing (which is in progress now)? Or I need to make additional actions to redownload this repo?
    Repo sync will be enough unless you made some uncommitted changes in which case you need to commit first and then merge.

First of all fork all the required repos to your own GitHub otherwise you'll always have to update once the author updates.

Once you fork, you can then sync that one, make changes in it, merge with upstream when needed and so on.

Share your GitHub link

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

I'm using VDS as build machine on ubuntu server 17.10.
    So, I have a question. If you're not new in ROM building, can you answer and help me?
    As you can see on my screenshot above, downloading of a github repo was interrupted due to network problem. Can it be redownloaded if I'll make "repo sync" after finish of initial syncing (which is in progress now)? Or I need to make additional actions to redownload this repo?
    Answer to original question, repo sync always continues from last point and does not re download, BUT if the repo you are downloading has one large file like 2gb, then if it discontinued after 1gb, it will re download it.

Try to have stable internet connection and sync multiple times to ensure the branches are not dirty

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

Repo sync will be enough unless you made some uncommitted changes in which case you need to commit first and then merge.

First of all fork all the required repos to your own GitHub otherwise you'll always have to update once the author updates.

Once you fork, you can then sync that one, make changes in it, merge with upstream when needed and so on.

Share your GitHub link

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

Answer to original question, repo sync always continues from last point and does not re download, BUT if the repo you are downloading has one large file like 2gb, then if it discontinued after 1gb, it will re download it.

Try to have stable internet connection and sync multiple times to ensure the branches are not dirty
    One last thing, you can specify only one Branch for sync, like say 8.0 or 8.1 whichever you want to work on otherwise by default it will download all branches of the repo you're syncing from.

Try to also learn, how to diff, how to commit, fork, merge, Branch and general Java and C

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

Share your GitHub link

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

One last thing, you can specify only one Branch for sync, like say 8.0 or 8.1 whichever you want to work on otherwise by default it will download all branches of the repo you're syncing from.

Try to also learn, how to diff, how to commit, fork, merge, Branch and general Java and C
    You can email me at below so we don't thread Jack this post otherwise author will be angry, I can guide you through Google chat if you want.

[email protected]

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

We can also take help in fixing issues from mi mix 2 repos as it has same CPU and display but things like BT, tele etc will be different. That we will try on our own.

I'm also weak at that but maybe together we can get things done on LOS15.1 and try to make it official at least

I personally prefer miui so we will need someone for testing the builds before we release in thread for Mass public