Since we have no working TWRP for the Pixel 4/XL, we have to flash with our own "stock" recovery. In the download section below, you will find a boot image and the ROM zip. You need to download both and follow the install instructions.
** GApps are included in the ROM **
Downloads Installation:[/SIZE] For First Time Install, you must clean flash! Check the upload date, this will let you know which factory image you need to be on before flashing your device.
1) Plug the device into a PC and open a terminal
2) adb reboot bootloader
3) fastboot flash boot boot.img --slot all
4) fastboot reboot-bootloader
5) Using the device volume buttons, select Recovery Mode
6) Go to Wipe data/factory reset and confirm the wipe
7) When it's done, select Apply update from ADB (This will allow you to sideload the ROM zip)
8) adb sideload the_rom.zip
adb sideload Scorpion-v3.0-coral-20200216-0118-Beta.zip
If it's that important to you, learn to build yourself so you can build Pixel ROMs without Pixel apps/features instead of spamming every ROM thread that pops up with requests. Or wait for one of the developers who has already confirmed GApps free builds will be coming.
-fixed live wallpaper picker
-fixed customizing wallpaper
-fixed built in gapps,message,gcam
-added new theme options
-added double tap status bar to sleep
-added custom gestures
This build will be last before we go offical and host via scorpion offical links