• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

ROM[OFFICIAL][avicii][11.0]**crDroid**[V7.12]

Search This thread

shaqualeek

Jan 22, 2015

seems to be working, but its not :) - added mastercard to Gpay even without root / magisk without problem, but I can't pay with the phone.
also keep display alive with face recognition is not working for me and I've replaced the launcher, because it sometimes went to black

awesome ROM anyway
thanks!

Last edited:

joshndroid

Jun 22, 2011
Just got an update notification. Are we safe to update via this method at present?

Edit - is there a setting to stop the notification being pulled down when the screen is locked. I frequently have issue with device torch turning on, going into air plane mode, etc with multiple different roms as it activates in my pocket. I tried turning off status bar for lock screen but I can still pull down notifications. If it's not possible at present that would be my first feature request if possible

Last edited:

cid1001

Jul 4, 2012
Morning,

Recently installed this and everything seemed to go fine. Calls and data work but SMS does not, or there is a massive delay of a few hours between someone sending me a text and me receiving it. I have tried formatting and reinstalling but no joy. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

firebird11

Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2011
Gasselcity
Just got an update notification. Are we safe to update via this method at present?

Edit - is there a setting to stop the notification being pulled down when the screen is locked. I frequently have issue with device torch turning on, going into air plane mode, etc with multiple different roms as it activates in my pocket. I tried turning off status bar for lock screen but I can still pull down notifications. If it's not possible at present that would be my first feature request if possible

crdroid settings - lockscreen - turn off quicksettings on lockscreen

Morning,

Recently installed this and everything seemed to go fine. Calls and data work but SMS does not, or there is a massive delay of a few hours between someone sending me a text and me receiving it. I have tried formatting and reinstalling but no joy. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

works fine here :(

NFC gpay works on this rom?

Inviato dal mio Pixel 3a XL utilizzando Tapatalk

sorry, i have not tried yet to pay with it

onmail

Sep 20, 2006
Morning,

Thanks in advance.

Same here but only on one card. Vodafone works fine, T-mobile not. Even tried to switch slots or use just one card, same situation... EDIT - I have tried the card in my second phone, no problem there. I have been to my operator and I have a brand new card (I wanted to be sure it is not a card problem), same situation.

Last edited:

daniellartey

Feb 27, 2016
Awesome rom, the only issue I have is that when I connect with mobile data to a vpn, it connects but doesn't work and also private dns isn't working with mobile data. Basically Both VPN and private dns work with wifi and not mobile data.

Last edited:

joshndroid

Jun 22, 2011
crdroid settings - lockscreen - turn off quicksettings on lockscreen

Thanks mate this worked perfectly.

For reference, the update worked good as well.
I needed to reflash gapps and magisk if anyone else is reading this. Might be a good idea to flash most recent gapps even when updating

Awesome rom, the only issue I have is that when I connect with mobile data to a vpn, it connects but doesn't work and also private dns isn't working with mobile data. Basically Both VPN and private dns work with wifi and not mobile data.

I am not sure what your doing to access your VPN.
I utilise the openvpn app to connect to my home network through vpn and this is working flawlessly for me (maybe something to try if possible for you)

onmail

Sep 20, 2006

I have just tried VPN connection via mobile data and works OK here.

vocoderism

Sep 5, 2012
Milan
nfc tap and pay google pay

hi great rom

one question
nfc is activated and associated card works fine but during paument nfc with tap and pay does not works nothing happen?
is it a known bug? i have no magisk installed

onmail

Sep 20, 2006
Morning,

Thanks in advance.

I have just installed 25/11 update (dirty flash over 19/11) and SMS are working now ;)

vocoderism

Sep 5, 2012
Milan
Procedure for dirty flash?

Inviato dal mio OnePlus Nord utilizzando Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

I have just installed 25/11 update (dirty flash over 19/11) and SMS are working now ;)
Sorry how install 25/11 over 19/11 ?

vocoderism

Sep 5, 2012
Milan
Sorry you applied package from sistema update or recovery and then?

Top Liked Posts