• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

ROM[OFFICIAL][avicii][11.0]**crDroid**[V7.12]

Search This thread

onmail

Sep 20, 2006
Sorry you applied package from sistema update or recovery and then?

Inviato dal mio OnePlus Nord utilizzando Tapatalk

1. you download the new crDroidAndroid-11.0-20201125-avicii-v7.0.zip (to PC)
2. reboot to recovery
3. adb sideload crDroidAndroid-11.0-20201125-avicii-v7.0.zip
4. reboot to recovery
5. adb sideload crDroidAndroid-11.0-20201125-avicii-v7.0.zip
6. reboot to recovery
7. sideload magisk, gapps...
8. reboot system
Maybe there is a better and faster way but when I have tried system update from settings, I have rebooted to fastboot only (couple of weeks ago with crdroid 6).

Last edited:

vocoderism

Sep 5, 2012
Milan
Done and installed NFC tsp and pay dire not work can Simeone tried ti pay?

Inviato dal mio OnePlus Nord utilizzando Tapatalk

joshndroid

Jun 22, 2011
Rom still running quite well.
I notice that the print sensor can be a bit flakey more-so on the lockscreen than anything else.
I do notice that with maps running, music running via bluetooth and screen on it can get a little hot after a decent period of time and it will sort of lock up... it will respond after a while but need to kill a few apps to get it going again.

joshndroid

Jun 22, 2011
I am also getting some dramas with keyboard sometimes blanking out
I can also see that the crdroid home seems to take over randomly... the home default (i use nova) gets killed and crdroid home is up. Takes killing the app as well resetting the default home to fix

I wouldn't mind an update... sorta seems this rom is dying out after a bunch of updates to nothing... but in fairness there is not a whole lot of activity for the NORD

alya84

Sep 28, 2012
Hey.. I cant make it work.. Follow the installation instruction to the letter..but still loop back to bootloader after finish the installation. Anything that Im missing?

Top Liked Posts