[ROM][OFFICIAL][begonia][13] crDroidAndroid v9.x

Search This thread

jhay006

Jan 26, 2013
okay got it working but after flashing NikGapps . the recovery says no OS installed if i reboot then i continue to reboot and it boots to OS
issue ,

No keyboard
Google Settings crash
gestures for task and hide apps not working
no option to change to button navigation

ohwarumbloss

Oct 9, 2010
Kalletal
okay got it working but after flashing NikGapps . the recovery says no OS installed if i reboot then i continue to reboot and it boots to OS
issue ,

No keyboard
Google Settings crash
gestures for task and hide apps not working
no option to change to button navigation
I was very happy with Evo X (Android 12.1)but now you triggered me ;) going to flash crDroid now with the following Setup:
crDroid from here
NikGapps (Core) from https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/android-13-gapps-nikgapps-arm64.3915866/
and TWRP from Evo X Support Channel https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...lutionx-v6-7-begonia-unofficial-aosp.4433947/
(Search Thread for Telegram link)

Result after wiping /system, /data, /cache and formatting /data Partition, flashing ROM + suggested NikGapps : Success.

So, your problems seem to happen due some Mistake on your Side. ROM is working out of the box.

Edit: Wow, this is running nice, thanks Dev :)

Last edited:

jhay006

Jan 26, 2013
I was very happy with Evo X (Android 12.1)but now you triggered me ;) going to flash crDroid now with the following Setup:
crDroid from here
NikGapps (Core) from https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/android-13-gapps-nikgapps-arm64.3915866/
and TWRP from Evo X Support Channel https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...lutionx-v6-7-begonia-unofficial-aosp.4433947/
(Search Thread for Telegram link)

Result after wiping /system, /data, /cache and formatting /data Partition, flashing ROM + suggested NikGapps : Success.

So, your problems seem to happen due some Mistake on your Side. ROM is working out of the box.

Edit: Wow, this is running nice, thanks Dev :)
actually i figured out why i always endup hardbrick when i flashed this rom,

i have missing GPT table definition that lives in address 0x0 0x8000 , i can't find any GPT.bin for my redmi note 8 pro phone 6GB / 128 GB, i already posted a thread regarding on my problem , maybe someone here with the same spec as mine in this thread can help me to extract their GPT.bin of their phone and send here , to do this you can use mtk client tool , thanks any help will be appreciated

DarkJoker360

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Oct 20, 2015
Aradeo
New crDroidAndroid 13.0 v9.x update

Changelog

* Synced with latest crDroid v9.0 source code
* Merged October 2022 security patches
* Added support for vibration strengths
* Added back FMRadio
* Enabled battery health section in settings
* Fixed video quality in some apps (Instagram, YT, etc)
* Fixed low fps screen recording
* Fixed WFD
* Imported MTK media extractor and codecs enhancements
* Improved battery life
* Improved ui smoothness
* Removed useless debugging and logspams
* Switched to OSS Vibrator AIDL

ohwarumbloss

Oct 9, 2010
Kalletal
Anybody faced the problem that, on a restart, the screen is flickering for a while until it gets to Sim -Pin input? That's the only problem I faced so far. Thanks :)

lexder

Sep 10, 2018
Please make support for OTG flash drives with exfat file system. Now it works with NTFS flash drives, but not with exfat.

halilnevzat

Feb 8, 2017
is anyone tried it with repaired imei ? and please let me know if there is problems especially about banking apps.

Myhand

New crDroidAndroid 13.0 v9.x update

Changelog

* Synced with latest crDroid v9.0 source code
* Merged October 2022 security patches
* Added support for vibration strengths
* Added back FMRadio
* Enabled battery health section in settings
* Fixed video quality in some apps (Instagram, YT, etc)
* Fixed low fps screen recording
* Fixed WFD
* Imported MTK media extractor and codecs enhancements
* Improved battery life
* Improved ui smoothness
* Removed useless debugging and logspams
* Switched to OSS Vibrator AIDL
Thanks, so far every think works as expected after clean install. Can't wait for the next update. Is there a schedule?

Top Liked Posts