[ROM][OFFICIAL][BEGONIA/BEGONIAIN] PixelPlusUI 11.0 for Begonia

Search This thread

Owowhosthere?

Jul 30, 2021
Hello, first of all I want to thank all the developers involved in this project because I've seen that developing something for the RN8P is a hassle, this is the best ROM I've tried so far and I love it. I have a problem tho, are OTA updates working? For some reason I can't check for updates (see attached image), it says the update check failed, any comments? Thanks in advance!
Screenshot_20210729-184348436.jpg

Owowhosthere?

Jul 30, 2021
Hello i have some issue. My internet looks like limited by something on this ROM. Curently using 20210717. I instaled using unifed orangefox.

Is there any sugestion to solve the speed of internet ? Normaly my provider give me about 1.5 mbps to download. In this rom its like limited to 700kbps. Ive tried my sim card on other phone and its normal speed at 1.5 mbps. I also cek setting on this pixel plus there is no option for internet speed limit.

Sorry for my bad english. Hope someone would help
Disabling wi-fi scan throttling in developer options might help, it comes enabled by default.

sinho_robo

Sep 5, 2012
Hello, first of all I want to thank all the developers involved in this project because I've seen that developing something for the RN8P is a hassle, this is the best ROM I've tried so far and I love it. I have a problem tho, are OTA updates working? For some reason I can't check for updates (see attached image), it says the update check failed, any comments? Thanks in advance!View attachment 5373867

Same problem here..

sinho_robo

Sep 5, 2012
The rom encryption does not work either, when activating the device to crash and restart...

Last edited:

sinho_robo

Sep 5, 2012

foReqPr.png

Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."

GmPdZBS.png

PixelPlusUI is another aftermarket AOSP ROM Minimal UI & close to Stock Android ROM. What differentiates us from the rest, you ask? LET'S FIND OUT. It has additional localized and personalized functionality while preserving the stock Android look by adhering to Material Design guidelines. Unlike OEMs' slow and untimely updates, we closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolonging support to devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience using PixelPlusUI will be butter smooth with added convenience and features. The main aim of this form is to give the user a better experience without compromising the quality of the Android experience so that no one struggles with any kind of difficulties while using their device. PixelPlusUI brings a better UI/UX to Android with a seamless experience coupled with customizations and user security. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, Stability, Minimal UI & Awesome features including pixel goodies But this doesn't mean we aim to provide all the customization available on the planet. So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy PixelPlusUI on your respective devices!

IVvuDEK.png

- Kostya Maslennikov - Founder & Lead Developer
- Saurav - Co-Lead & Project Manager
- Smokey - Core Developer & Support Team
- Victor - Core Developer
- Sarthak Roy - Project Coordinator & Support Team

- And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

xTx1CqW.png

Code:
Statusbar :
Introduce VoLTE & VoWiFi icons picker
OOS Styled Network Traffic Activity Indicator
Hiding Statusbar on the lock screen
Show 4G Instead of LTE toggle

Quick settings :
Added Daily Data usage on the left side of QS
Useful new tiles like sync, Data Switch, AOD, etc
Require unlocking QS tiles
WIFI/NFC, Mobile Data, Bluetooth Panel instead of full Settings

Themes :
PixelPlusUI Paper App
Pixel Theme Picker
More color accents, clocks, and fonts
Introduce 404 IDE Clock, Sammy highlight clock, Divided Lines Clock, MNML Clock, Fluid lock screen clock, SFUNY clock, etc in Display/Style and Wallpapers

Hardware Buttons :
Advance Restart
Expanded volume panel
Power Menu Customizations
Disabled Annoying Emergency button in power menu
Added Screen OFF Animation

Navigation :
Navigation bar layout invertion
Introduce HW Keys backlight & brightness control

Notifications :
Allow suppressing notifications sound/vibration if the screen is ON
Gaming mode
Add unlinked ringtone and notification volumes
Incall vibration options
Heads-up & Less boring heads-up

Gestures :
3-finger screenshot gesture
Added Long Screenshot
Double-tap to sleep on the status bar and lock screen
Statusbar brightness control

Security & Safety :
Added System App Lock
FaceUnlock on OFFICIAL
App Data Restrictions using wifi data VPN
Protect sensitive info on the About device
Added Smart Charging
Added Smart Cut Off

Settings :
Introduce Android 12 Style Search bar
OOS Inspired Battery Meter view
OOS Inspired Storage tab
Brand New Qs Panel Look
Brand New PixelPlusUI info in about device

Extra :
Support for internal audio recording
Pixel Charger Animation
Implement cutout force fullscreen
Configurable 0, 90, 180 and 270 degree rotation

Miscellaneous :
Pixel 5 Goodies
OTA Updates
Handpicked Wallpapers
Russian, Ukrainian, French, Polish, Turkish, Azerbaijani, Brazilian, etc translations

OUrMFhs.png

SourceForge! [ TAP HERE ]

aNanj7v.png

DEVICE UPDATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL
SUPPORT/DISCUSSION TELEGRAM GROUP
OUR OFFICIAL TWITTER HANDLE

pmZkslu.png

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine.
If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH :

- Download the latest build
- Reboot to recovery.
- Take a backup.
- Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik, Vendor [Only when you are decrypted else you have to format data in recovery]
- Flash the latest build
- Flash Magisk [OPTIONAL]
- Reboot :p

DIRTY FLASH :
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build
- Wipe Cache

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
Almost everything

What doesn't work?

Nothing yet
You tell me! :p

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
for more READ THIS

a6njYr9.png

- Android Open-Source Project
- Pixel Experience
- LineageOS
- Havoc-OS
- AOSPA
- Octavi-OS
- Wave-Project
- ShapeShiftOS
- Project-404

- Others, I forgot to mention

PixelPlusUI XDA Logo and Banners
- Virendra

mzlfqhe.png

- Android OS version: 11.0
- Security patch: June 2021
- Build author/Device Maintainer : ZIDAN44
- DEVICE: Redmi Note 8 Pro
- DEVICE CODENAME: Begonia/Begoniain

Sources and Documentation

- ROM Source Code
- Kernel Source
- OFFICIAL DEVICES

tRCvd6U.jpg

---------- DONATION LINKS ----------

As you know build is free but building ROM needs a server. And Maintaining source and device stuff needs a server and it's pretty expensive for a student. It will be really helpful and appreciated if you donate or contribute to us. Also if you have any queries related to donation you can freely message -> Saurav (Co-Lead Dev)

PAYTM UPI ID : dwarmachine24@paytm
GPAY UPI ID: dwarmachine24@oksbi

PAYPAL: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

Can anyone confirm that encryption is not enabled on this rom?

TheFatTurtle

Aug 9, 2021
Default Camera Apps keep crashing. Lags in Instagram, Whatsapp, Snapchat, etc.

Great Ron nonetheless and definitely better than stock

poppins0294

Jan 10, 2016
Redmi Note 8 Pro

foReqPr.png

Code:
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."

GmPdZBS.png

PixelPlusUI is another aftermarket AOSP ROM Minimal UI & close to Stock Android ROM. What differentiates us from the rest, you ask? LET'S FIND OUT. It has additional localized and personalized functionality while preserving the stock Android look by adhering to Material Design guidelines. Unlike OEMs' slow and untimely updates, we closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolonging support to devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience using PixelPlusUI will be butter smooth with added convenience and features. The main aim of this form is to give the user a better experience without compromising the quality of the Android experience so that no one struggles with any kind of difficulties while using their device. PixelPlusUI brings a better UI/UX to Android with a seamless experience coupled with customizations and user security. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, Stability, Minimal UI & Awesome features including pixel goodies But this doesn't mean we aim to provide all the customization available on the planet. So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy PixelPlusUI on your respective devices!

IVvuDEK.png

xTx1CqW.png

Code:
Statusbar :

Quick settings :

Themes :
PixelPlusUI Paper App
Pixel Theme Picker
Introduce 404 IDE Clock, Sammy highlight clock, Divided Lines Clock, MNML Clock, Fluid lock screen clock, SFUNY clock, etc in Display/Style and Wallpapers

Hardware Buttons :
Advance Restart
Expanded volume panel

Navigation :

Notifications :
Gaming mode
Incall vibration options

Gestures :
Added Long Screenshot

Security & Safety :
Added System App Lock
FaceUnlock on OFFICIAL
Added Smart Charging
Added Smart Cut Off

Settings :
OOS Inspired Storage tab
Brand New Qs Panel Look

Extra :
Pixel Charger Animation

Miscellaneous :
Pixel 5 Goodies
OTA Updates
Handpicked Wallpapers
Russian, Ukrainian, French, Polish, Turkish, Azerbaijani, Brazilian, etc translations

OUrMFhs.png

aNanj7v.png

pmZkslu.png

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine.
If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH :

- Reboot to recovery.
- Take a backup.
- Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik, Vendor [Only when you are decrypted else you have to format data in recovery]
- Flash the latest build

DIRTY FLASH :
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build
- Wipe Cache

What works?

Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
Almost everything

What doesn't work?

Nothing yet

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
for more READ THIS

a6njYr9.png

- Pixel Experience
- LineageOS
- Havoc-OS
- AOSPA
- Octavi-OS
- Wave-Project
- ShapeShiftOS
- Project-404

- Virendra

mzlfqhe.png

- ROM Source Code
- Kernel Source
- OFFICIAL DEVICES

tRCvd6U.jpg

As you know build is free but building ROM needs a server. And Maintaining source and device stuff needs a server and it's pretty expensive for a student. It will be really helpful and appreciated if you donate or contribute to us. Also if you have any queries related to donation you can freely message -> Saurav (Co-Lead Dev)

Default automatic call recording option is not available which is available in MIUI default options.

hardy666

Jun 18, 2019
I am on Miui 12.5 with Begonia Recovery Project
Can I Flash PixelPlusUI 3.9 without any pre work?
Edit:
Okay, I tried it and it is running fine after format Data.
Nice Rom

Last edited:

caijingming

Jul 4, 2021
Description:
Custom Kernel for Begonia

* Stock : minimal tweak,should be close to same as stock
* Q-OSS : for miui/aosp based fw miui A10 (miui 12/miui 11 a10) + added new front cam drivers
* R-OSS : for miui/aosp based fw miui A11 (miui 12.5)
* non Stock kernels : gpu freq can be changed (only need to rename zip file) and underclok minimum Big clusters from 774Mhz to 530Mhz
* QueenFlex/ReFlex : Overlock Big cluster from 2.05Mhz to 2.14Mhz

for more detail check here : https://github.com/ZyCromerZ/begonia/blob/changelogs/README.MD

for old kernels

A = download from sourceforge
B = download from osdn

for more details, check here: https://github.com/ZyCromerZ/begonia/blob/changelogs/README.MD
need changelogs? check here : https://github.com/ZyCromerZ/begonia/blob/changelogs/begonia.MD

Reactions: Crescendo Xenomorph

caijingming

Jul 4, 2021
Description:

* Q-OSS : for miui/aosp based fw miui A10 (miui 12/miui 11 a10) + added new front cam drivers
* non Stock kernels : gpu freq can be changed (only need to rename zip file) and underclok minimum Big clusters from 774Mhz to 530Mhz

for more detail check here : https://github.com/ZyCromerZ/begonia/blob/changelogs/README.MD

for old kernels

B = download from osdn

for more details, check here: https://github.com/ZyCromerZ/begonia/blob/changelogs/README.MD
need changelogs? check here : https://github.com/ZyCromerZ/begonia/blob/changelogs/begonia.MD
The author can refer to this kernel and make a fusion and modification, so that the mobile phone can not only save power but also maintain the performance of use, or how to add a switch between equilibrium mode and performance mode in the phone settings, so that users can choose freely.

caijingming

Jul 4, 2021
The author can refer to this kernel and make a fusion and modification, so that the mobile phone can not only save power but also maintain the performance of use, or how to add a switch between equilibrium mode and performance mode in the phone settings, so that users can choose freely.
Can the author replace the camera with a Google camera? the camera that comes with the system is blurred and noisy in dark light.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

foReqPr.png

Code:

GmPdZBS.png

IVvuDEK.png

xTx1CqW.png

Code:
    Statusbar :

Quick settings :

Themes :
    PixelPlusUI Paper App
    Pixel Theme Picker

Hardware Buttons :
    Advance Restart
    Expanded volume panel

Navigation :

Notifications :
    Gaming mode
    Incall vibration options

Gestures :
    Added Long Screenshot

Security & Safety :
    Added System App Lock
    FaceUnlock on OFFICIAL
    Added Smart Charging
    Added Smart Cut Off

Settings :
    OOS Inspired Storage tab
    Brand New Qs Panel Look

Extra :
    Pixel Charger Animation

Miscellaneous :
    Pixel 5 Goodies
    OTA Updates
    Handpicked Wallpapers

OUrMFhs.png

aNanj7v.png

pmZkslu.png

CLEAN FLASH :

- Reboot to recovery.
    - Take a backup.
    - Flash the latest build

DIRTY FLASH :
    - Reboot to recovery
    - Flash the latest build
    - Wipe Cache

What works?

Almost everything

What doesn't work?

Nothing yet

BUG REPORT !!

for more READ THIS

a6njYr9.png

- Pixel Experience
    - LineageOS
    - Havoc-OS
    - AOSPA
    - Octavi-OS
    - Wave-Project
    - ShapeShiftOS
    - Project-404

- Virendra

mzlfqhe.png

- ROM Source Code
    - Kernel Source
    - OFFICIAL DEVICES

tRCvd6U.jpg

Could u test to flash ANX Camera 185R for A11? get a loopboot or not?

& Nightlight is working? thanks.
    Hi,
    Sorry but not interested for doing that... 😲
    Too much add-ons fix to install.
    Not enough sure for a result unlikely and no support for A11 MIUI based roms.

.... and i'm not a photograph artist. 😰
    @+
    Description:

for old kernels

B = download from osdn