[ROM][OFFICIAL][BETA][11.0] NitrogenOS

Search This thread

sidrek

Everything works perfectly for me so far, except for Google Work Profile, I am unable to add a Gsuit id. It returns an error after the setup starts. Anyone who has a fix please let me know.

Also, is there any way to change the display refresh rate? The default is set to 120 and it is draining the battery big time.

Last edited:

mbangi

Everything works perfectly for me so far, except for Google Work Profile, I am unable to add a Gsuit id. It returns an error after the setup starts. Anyone who has a fix please let me know.

Also, is there any way to change the display refresh rate? The default is set to 120 and it is draining the battery big time.

Refresh rate settings
Personalization/Device features/device-specific - settings

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

New build is up guys.

Dirty flash is ok
Or every new build is required clean flash

WickedRival

Aug 9, 2019
I am I tried flashing this and I am getting error in twrp. I am using modded version by lrteam. The error says cannot mount system partition and I also can't mount it manually. I tried formatting data and internal but it doesn't help. I can flashed back corvus os and it doesn't give any error. I am coming from corvus os.

Debodyuti

Oct 27, 2012
I am I tried flashing this and I am getting error in twrp. I am using modded version by lrteam. The error says cannot mount system partition and I also can't mount it manually. I tried formatting data and internal but it doesn't help. I can flashed back corvus os and it doesn't give any error. I am coming from corvus os.
You can't flash Android 11 roms on LrTeam's recovery.

Top Liked Posts