[ROM] ][OFFICIAL BETA]Color OS 12 C.08 for Oneplus 8

Search This thread

adrielll

Jan 17, 2022
how do i update it if i'm in oos? only from local improvement? I have to be root user?

adrielll

Jan 17, 2022
how do i update it if i'm in oos? only from local improvement? I have to be root user?

adrielll

Jan 17, 2022
Caution: Always be careful when you flash files. Be sure to understand how to backup and rescue your device in case of flash failure. Since this is a Beta Version, there may bugs and issues which I am not aware of.

ROM:Color OS 12

Android 12 For Oneplus 8

Latest Version:

Color OS 12.C08
https://gauss-componentotacostmanua...22/01/07/6bf5ed54316c4863b4e314020b2e962e.zip

Previous Version:

Color OS 12.C07
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18iVphKzgeIc1mUsEZaGC9tgN_-fKiDKU/view?usp=sharing

Instructions:

You must be running latest version of Oxygen OS 11. Download the attached ColorOS 12 zip file and do local update. Place ColorOS 12 inside internal storage – Go to settings – System update – Tap on Gear icon on the right top corner – Select local update – Select file & wait for Installation to complete and then reboot.

Note: When you have an existing google account logged in before installing update file, Google Play and services will still be available but if you upgrade from a freshly formatted OxygenOS 11 device with no google account, it isn't available anymore.

I have two OnePlus 8's. Tested this method and works both on my global and T-mobile variant.

Also, it is weird when you check the about phone section, our cpu processor now says Snapdragon 855 lol

Root:
- Unlock Bootloader (if not yet unlocked)
- Download and install attached magiskv23.0 apk
- I have provided different Color OS12 root toolkits depending on the Software Version you installed. Download and extract.
- Reboot to bootloader
- Run coloroot.bat
- Done

To downgrade: use MSM download tool and flash your stock firmware / alternatively I flashed an incompatible boot.img via fastboot, ROM will crash and you will boot automatically in bootloader mode. Go to recovery and format data & cache, after a few reboots, system will go back to my previous Oxygen OS 11.0.9.9 build.

View attachment 5502083View attachment 5502087

Mr. Shtein

Jan 14, 2022
can share c.10 root files
The next time you update, don't restart your device right away. You can set root like this:
1. Open Magisk Manager and select install (for Magisk, not Magisk Manager)
2. Select Install and in the next step make sure that "Installation in the second slot (OTA)" is selected
3. Reboot after installing Magisk

Attachments

• ColorOS_12_C10_Root.zip
    23.6 MB · Views: 45
Reactions: david1907

cyaways

Jan 20, 2022
У меня последняя версия OOS (11.0.10.10.IN21AA), IN2015, и метод локального обновления не работает. OP заявляет, что все, что нужно, — это последняя версия и использование локального обновления. Я что-то упускаю?
error at 23 percent? did you solve this problem somehow?

Hi. Can someone provide me a link for hydrogen OS ?

GDrive Mirror-here

Last edited:
Reactions: STALKER18

hochocnua

Feb 28, 2014

GDrive Mirror-here
No, it OLD rom
Oneplus 8 C.10 is OnePlus8Hydrogen_15.H.10_OTA_1026_all_220111

• Haha
Reactions: FoxyDrew

Ramrod71

Nov 21, 2011
Anybody got Bluetooth audio working. No luck with Android auto or any Bluetooth speaker and headphones.

Top Liked Posts