[ROM][OFFICIAL] Bliss ROMS v11.9 [Pie]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

flipflop1

Apr 3, 2019
Are you asking why I changed the repository name when I forked from "flipflop" to "kernel_lge_bullhead"? I changed it so that it's more descriptive - I can easily figure out what the repository is for later down the road. It's not quite forking Android and changing the name to iOS, so I don't know what you want to say by that. Do you want me to change it back to "flipflop" or delete the forked repository completely?
No man you don't have to delete or change anything, it's the open source world; I was just wondering why you were changing repo names when forking because for me it's easier to let the name but now I have my answer lol.
By the way if you want to use my kernel for you rom I suggest you to take FlipFlop branch and to ask me my toolchain because there's some kernel flags related to it.

ideaman924

Apr 11, 2014
No man you don't have to delete or change anything, it's the open source world; I was just wondering why you were changing repo names when forking because for me it's easier to let the name but now I have my answer lol.
By the way if you want to use my kernel for you rom I suggest you to take FlipFlop branch and to ask me my toolchain because there's some kernel flags related to it.

Sure thing, I will make sure to contact you again should I include the kernel in the builds. Thanks!

jeremywh7

Sep 16, 2013
Indy
Samsung Galaxy S5
Moto X4
delta updates

Yes, you need to flash Gapps after installing a new build as we currently do not support delta updates.
Could you add a line in the OP Installation section, something like, "If dirty flashing to an updated Bliss ROM, be sure to still flash the same Gapps variant and version (or newer) after the ROM, before rebooting to system."

Just curious...are delta updates planned to be supported eventually? Thanks!

flipflop1

Apr 3, 2019
Are you asking why I changed the repository name when I forked from "flipflop" to "kernel_lge_bullhead"? I changed it so that it's more descriptive - I can easily figure out what the repository is for later down the road. It's not quite forking Android and changing the name to iOS, so I don't know what you want to say by that. Do you want me to change it back to "flipflop" or delete the forked repository completely?
Yeah I was wondering why because for me it doesn't makes sense to do that but if you find it easier it's fine lol.
As I stated, I'm doing that for fun so do what you want ? .
And btw if you want to use my kernel for your rom I suggest you FlipFlop branch and contact me in PM so I can give you the proper toolchain that I built for this kernel.

ideaman924

Apr 11, 2014
Could you add a line in the OP Installation section, something like, "If dirty flashing to an updated Bliss ROM, be sure to still flash the same Gapps variant and version (or newer) after the ROM, before rebooting to system."

Just curious...are delta updates planned to be supported eventually? Thanks!

Will do!

We're looking into rewriting the backupscript so that it works on both normal and A/B devices, but don't have an ETA on that. Sorry!

Yeah I was wondering why because for me it doesn't makes sense to do that but if you find it easier it's fine lol.
As I stated, I'm doing that for fun so do what you want ? .
And btw if you want to use my kernel for your rom I suggest you FlipFlop branch and contact me in PM so I can give you the proper toolchain that I built for this kernel.

Yup, as I've said before I will make sure to contact you for permission and proper inclusion details before releasing a build with the kernel. Thanks!

Reactions: flipflop1

kojak1989

Nov 1, 2013
Hi i install latest bliss today with magisk latest and i cant change theme to dark or whatever else and i cant find camera in apps why ?

ideaman924

Apr 11, 2014
Hi i install latest bliss today with magisk latest and i cant change theme to dark or whatever else and i cant find camera in apps why ?

Theming issue is something we're looking into currently, will definitely ask the team. You should have the stock AOSP camera unless a Gapps install wiped it, then in which case you can use Google Camera that comes with Gapps. Cheers

ideaman924

Apr 11, 2014
Hey all! A new update is going out today.

Changes?

- r44 (finally!)
- Some improvements here and there

There are a couple of outstanding bugs I'm still trying to track down. In the meantime, try out the new build and tell me if you notice anything amiss.

jeremywh7

Sep 16, 2013
Indy
Samsung Galaxy S5
Moto X4
- r44 (finally!)
- Some improvements here and there

There are a couple of outstanding bugs I'm still trying to track down. In the meantime, try out the new build and tell me if you notice anything amiss.
Dirty flash 0802 then 8/3 gapps; still had to switch to the other ims.apk to get calls working of course. Looks good so far!

Reactions: ideaman924

deMonte01

May 17, 2016
Ostrava
Hello. Did Someone discover non-working headset after last update? (5.8.)? After plug-in the headset I can hear somthing like crack-bubbles-sound-in-the-distance, but then nothing. Mic also does not working.

Last edited:

jeremywh7

Sep 16, 2013
Indy
Samsung Galaxy S5
Moto X4
Heya can you link me the ims.apk you used? Might be able to do something about that.
I believe it is from here:
https://gitlab.com/Pixel2ROM-P/device/lge/bullhead-vendorimage/tree/pie/vendor/app/ims

Based on this, as I am using mh0520's posted file:
I tried this in the PE ROM, copying the ims.apk from Pixel3ROM over to the vendor directory in PE ROM. I haven't had any issues so far but I've only been on it for a few hours so I'll post back once I've had more time on it.
That is where the Pixel3ROM vendor/ repo points to. :)

ideaman924

Apr 11, 2014
Hi all! A Beta release is going out today with some important changes. Please read this fully before continuing.

First of all, this is a Beta release, which means it will not be on our official download server directory. You cannot obtain this release with an OTA update (unless I release it officially after testing.) And, as with every Beta release, there are chances of bricking your device. So please do not flash this on a production/daily driver device.

With this build, I've changed some of the connectivity/cellular parts. Most notably, the ims.apk will no longer make the phone crash during a call. There are a couple more tweaks here and there.

If you had problems before with cellular connectivity, please test this build and report whether or not the problem was fixed for you. If you did NOT have problems with cellular connectivity, please test this build anyway because the changes might have broken existing devices. I'm guessing that the breakage comes from the different variants of the Nexus 5X and that's why the cellular portion isn't playing nice. You should check LTE connectivity and call connection (the ability to successfully initiate a call, confirm that audio is working from the earpiece, confirm that the recipient can hear you over the microphone/speakerphone, etc). If any of these is NOT working, please file a bug report in this XDA thread WITH a logcat.

Again, you flash this at your own risk. Download link is here: https://downloads.blissroms.com/BlissRoms/Beta/bullhead/

jeremywh7

Sep 16, 2013
Indy
Samsung Galaxy S5
Moto X4
And, as with every Beta release, there are chances of bricking your device. So please do not flash this on a production/daily driver device.
Ha, where's the fun in that!?! :p

With this build, I've changed some of the connectivity/cellular parts. Most notably, the ims.apk will no longer make the phone crash during a call. There are a couple more tweaks here and there.
Yup, calls now work by default - thanks!

One issue I'm having now though; Google Photos no longer opens. Anyone else having that issue on the beta? Last build was fine. I did also update Gapps though, be so that could be why.

Last edited:

ideaman924

Apr 11, 2014
Ha, where's the fun in that!?! :p

Yup, calls now work by default - thanks!

One issue I'm having now though; Google Photos no longer opens. Anyone else having that issue on the beta? Last build was fine. I did also update Gapps though, be so that could be why.

That's great, because that means now I can move along with the general availability release.

Regarding Google Photos not opening, not sure about that, please attach a logcat. I don't use Google Photos anymore after I found out how much data Google is retaining with Google Takeout. Really creepy! But anyway, if it's causing an issue please send me a logcat.

ideaman924

Apr 11, 2014
Attached... thanks! I tried opening it directly 3 times, then once via Camera. Just exits.

Hmm, found the issue. Says it can't find a drawable (this is most likely an image that is displayed in-app, such as a save icon.)

• Where did you get Google Photos from? (Gapps or Play Store)
  • (if from Gapps) Did you update it in the Play Store?
  • Can you try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it?

Also, which Gapps are you using? Thanks!

jeremywh7

Sep 16, 2013
Indy
Samsung Galaxy S5
Moto X4
Hmm, found the issue. Says it can't find a drawable (this is most likely an image that is displayed in-app, such as a save icon.)
  • Where did you get Google Photos from? (Gapps or Play Store)
  • (if from Gapps) Did you update it in the Play Store?
  • Can you try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it?
It was installed from Gapps. I used this:
open_gapps-arm64-9.0-stock-20190810.zip

Btw, I had also previously tried clearing storage and cache to no avail. It does not have the "uninstall updates" option available, and I see the latest play store version is from July 25th. Aug10 is currently still the latest Gapps. Try the next one when available...

Last edited:

ideaman924

Apr 11, 2014
It was installed from Gapps. I used this:
open_gapps-arm64-9.0-stock-20190810.zip

Btw, I had also previously tried clearing storage and cache to no avail. It does not have the "uninstall updates" option available, and I see the latest play store version is from July 25th. I'll see if there is a newer Gapps yet...

It's either part of the drawable library of Android or bundled with the app itself. My advice is to try a different apk, preferably from the Play Store, so you know your local install is good. And yes, storage and cache deletion will have no effect as it's failing to find the drawables required to launch.

Although, I don't see a problem with your Gapps... OpenGapps, fairly recent, correct architecture and Android version. Try getting something like a nano (without Google Photos) and then install the application from the Play Store. If it still crashes then we have a definite problem.

ChemBot

Oct 10, 2010
I've been trying out the beta and I'm having the same issues as before when I replaced the ims.apk on previous releases with T-Mobile. LTE data works, I can make calls, but I can't receive calls. I started playing around with my Preferred network type and noticed that in some modes I was able to receive calls. Usually when a call is started the network switches from LTE to H+ and then back to LTE after the call ends. This works normally when I make an outgoing call, but when receiving a call this doesn't always happen and I don't receive calls. I found that setting the Preferred network type to one that does not include LTE allows me to receive calls reliably, but obviously with much slower H+ data rates. Attached is a logcat of me switching to various network modes and making/receiving calls for 10-15 minutes.

Attachments

• logcat-2019-08-11-22-52-26.zip
    242.9 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    qtDlAth.png

team bliss is pleased to present to you
    bliss rom based on Android 9 Pie

Our focus is to bring the Open Source community a quality OS that can run on all your devices as a daily driver, syncing your apps + settings + customizations across all platforms you run Bliss on.​
    Bliss ROMs comes with a wide selection of customization options from around the Android community as well as unique options developed by our team. With so many options available, you’ll find it hard not to enjoy the Blissful experience.​

Notice

The OP and most recent discussions will generally help to answer any questions you will encounter. If not, we will do our best to answer your questions & concerns as soon as possible.​
    We will also simply direct you to the OP if the answer is contained there. We encourage community minded interactions: users helping fellow users allows Team Bliss to focus on the work involved to make things Blissful.​
    Please do not ask for ETA's​
    We will not tolerate any rudeness or anyone being disrespectful in this thread. Moderators, feel free to enforce anything you feel is necessary to stop bad posts​

bDCQlHu.png

Bliss Source

BlissRoms Devices Source

BlissRoms Kernel Source

BlissRoms Vendor Source

KorMlds.png

We suggest using OpenGapps, but if your device maintainer mentions otherwise, please go with that suggestion.

WARNING: If you dirty flash BlissRoms you must install the same Gapps you flashed, or a newer version, BEFORE rebooting. Rebooting will corrupt the system into an unrecoverable state. For best results, use Opengapps, use the SAME variant download and make sure to flash the same date/newer version.

For example, if you flashed Opengapps micro 20190307, then after flashing a new BlissRoms zip you must flash the same micro 20190307 zip again, OR a micro variant with a date that is newer than 20190307 (e.g. 20190506).

FJaqYur.png

Bliss Device Downloads

0Pxm6Ep.png

Team Bliss is not responsible in any way for anything that happens to your device in the process of installing
    Please familiarize yourself with flashing and custom rom use before attempting to flash the rom. Please make sure you download the correct version of Bliss for your specific device. The links are labeled clearly.​

Make sure you are rooted​
    Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)​
    Download the latest Bliss Rom & the latest GApps package​
    Boot into recovery​
    Backup your current ROM​
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution​
    Flash Bliss Rom​
    Flash Google Apps package​
    Flash Root of your choice(Unless OP states otherwise)​
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes. This is due to Gapps and root optimization.​

CJQkPNY.png

[*] Issue with fc when accessing battery manager in settings​
    [*] Possible issue with android system failing on certain firmware/variants​

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you and our team quite some time.​

Download the Catlog app from the Play Store.​
    There is also a donate version which you can purchase to show appreciation.​
    After downloading the Catlog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.​
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving.​
    As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Catlog and stop the log recording.​
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the forum with a brief description of the error.​

57yteuF.png
    @Jackeagle @electrikjesus @rfwaterspf1 @Makaveli_da_dev @ElfinJNoty @BitOBSessiOn @customworx
    @nilac @sixohtew @aclegg2011 @Roger.T @T.M.Wrath @kanttii @rev3nt3ch @techfreak243 @SuperDroidBond @USA_RedDragon @bcrichster
    @deadmanxXD @krittin98 @BlackScorpion @techexhibeo @droidbot @siphonay @pacer456 @nitin1438 @theGeekyLad @kunalshah912 @regalstreak @lordarcadius
    A huge thanks to Chainfire, CM/LineageOS, Android-x86, Jide, @farmerbb & all the other developers who work hard to keep all the great features coming!​
    We really appreciate all your knowledge & hard work!​

Thanks to @milouk for allowing me to use his kernel with my builds.​

Team Bliss aims to develop and maintain various OS & software projects for educational and the Android community building purposes. Team membership consist of and provides:​
    training, development opportunities, design opportunities, build servers, download servers, design & development software,as well as professionals and mentors in all fields revolving around Android development.​
    If someone wants to donate, please do so via this PayPal link:​
    yMdcL5e.png
    WE ARE A U.S. FEDERAL NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION (501c3)​
    2rw5ves.png
    We receive a small donation each time you make a purchase with “Amazon Smile”:​
    https://smile.amazon.com/ch/82-3580195​

Very Important Information
    Team Bliss will allow some minor off-topic comments in our development threads. Please post in the general forums for off-topic comments and/or questions. Overall, please keep comments relevant to development, as this better helps you and our teamwhen trying to determine problems that users are having. We appreciate all levels of knowledge in our threads, and therefore we ask that the seasoned members be helpful to those with less knowledge. Most importantly, do NOT troll those with less knowledge than yourself.​
    Should you feel inclined to not abide by our request, the XDA Moderators may be called in to remove posts. We thank you for adhering to our thread rules.​

CKUpp3o.png
    Website

Telegram Communities
    https://t.me/blissx86[/CENTER]

Official Platform Links

Thank you for using Bliss! And as always: #StayBlissful

XDA:DevDB Information
    BlissRoms, ROM for the LG Nexus 5X

Contributors
    jackeagle, ideaman924
    Source Code: https://github.com/BlissRoms

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Pie

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 11.9
    Stable Release Date: 2019-07-06

Created 2018-11-26
    Last Updated 2019-07-31​
    New update going out today! Merry Christmas, everyone.
    Team Bliss has included some goodies for this special XMAS build. Here is the complete changelog:
    Code:
    ====================
         12-24-2018
    ====================

* build/make/
    9a79beac3 Revert "[x86 builds] Track our own build-tools for x86"
    73a783b17 [x86 builds] Track our own build-tools for x86

* frameworks/base/
    9b5efded167 Fixing keyguard weather font to theme with system fonts

* vendor/bliss/
    0cd0e36b Merge changes from topic "xmas" into p9.0
    a250c18f vendor/bliss: Xmas Release!!

====================
         12-23-2018
    ====================

* build/make/
    c95903d91 [x86 builds] Add more gcc repos for x86
    c7a0c71f1 [x86 builds] Add new external/kernel-drivers
    c9a9a27ae [x86 builds] Use make instead of mka
    bda6be14d [x86 builds] Update mesa, libdrm & drm_gralloc

* device/qcom/sepolicy-legacy/
    c463bcb Add .gitreview
    42fb716 Merge https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_qcom_sepolicy-legacy into HEAD

* vendor/bliss/
    e66f765a Merge "TEMP:Allow Neverallows" into p9.0
    d1db3749 vendor/bliss: BlissMas Time!!
    03779186 TEMP:Allow Neverallows

====================
         12-22-2018
    ====================

====================
         12-21-2018
    ====================

* frameworks/base/
    dcd37f229b3 Add InkDrop QS Tile Style [1/3]
    4a2ebf03961 Add squaremedo QS Tile Style [1/3]
    b98dc9d0163 Set font for remaining keyguard items
    70a068db555 Set font for AmbientIndicationContainer

* packages/apps/Blissify/
    c01cc50 Add new tile styles to Blissify

* packages/apps/SmartNavSettings/
    094df30 Move in burn in protection

* vendor/bliss/
    3e095fe3 Add Ink QS Tile Style [3/3]
    14da7501 QSTile: Add Squaremedo from BootLeggers [3/3]
    173c8863 Add in new fonts from CrDroid

====================
         12-20-2018
    ====================

* build/make/
    3ab228be5 [x86 builds] add default Go value
    61bdc82a5 [x86 builds] Fix a derp from last commit
    c0d52b3e4 treble: Remove cryptfs_hw repo

* frameworks/base/
    08188edc432 SystemUI: allow devices override audio panel location [1/2]
    a6146d823d8 extended audio panel [1/2]
    1ef85312597 frameworks: Add unlinked ringtone and notification volumes

* packages/apps/Blissify/
    705f59a Move burn in protection
    a2b795a Move navbar options around
    2d67a41 Create some categories in qs panel
    09981bd Remove the hardware keys backlight option if not supported
    deb43d0 Allow devices override audio panel location [2/2]
    c51b638 extended audio panel [2/2]

* packages/apps/Settings/
    07da6dfc40 Settings: Add switch for linked ring and media notification volumes

* packages/apps/SmartNavSettings/
    68e59fb Add in Bliss navbar options

* vendor/bliss/
    a35f072f Merge "vendor/bliss: Bliss v11.4 Release" into p9.0
    d6590d0e vendor/bliss: Bliss v11.4 Release

I've been reading the comments from the last few days. I'll keep an eye out for NFC, hotspot, and SIM/RIL issues. Right now, the 5X isn't my main device so I don't have a SIM inside, which is why some of the bugs are hard to reproduce. Obviously, a logcat or dmesg dump when the crash occurs would be awesome!

Thank you all for enjoying our ROM and have a great Christmas holiday!
    Notes and Credits

Notes
    - Have any bugs ? Kindly post elaborated bug report with logs! Logs are important to debug anything!
    - Clean flash (Always! This will save your future valuable time)

Credits
    - Huge Thanks to aoscp dev Sirhc95 :)
    Happy new year everyone! New build is going out today. I will no longer be posting changelogs on this thread, or on the downloads page, as the changelog is easily accessible in our Settings app.

We have a substantial change with this build, as I've finally managed to integrrate @milouk's Sphinx kernel into our BlissRoms builds. That means that starting with this build, bullhead will run on the Sphinx kernel. Huge shoutout to @milouk for allowing me to use his kernel with my ROM build.

Well? What are you waiting for? Go grab it here! (Or after the upload process completes)
    New build going out today (marked Dec 6th)
    Changelog:
    Code:
    ====================
         12-06-2018
    ====================

* device/lge/bullhead/
    52dc046 Merge https://github.com/CypherOS/device_lge_bullhead into HEAD

====================
         12-05-2018
    ====================

* build/make/
    355fcca2e Merge tag 'android-9.0.0_r21' of https://android.googlesource.com/platform/build into HEAD

* manifest/
    9864d3b Merge branch 'android-9.0.0_r21' of https://android.googlesource.com/platform/manifest into default

* system/vold/
    28b6192 Revert "Do not unmount /mnt/product/* when vold starts"

====================
         12-04-2018
    ====================

* art/
    1eb5787020 add .gitreview

* bionic/
    492863b68 Merge tag 'android-9.0.0_r21' of https://android.googlesource.com/platform//bionic into HEAD

* build/make/
    e4c3d0138 core: Disable vendor restrictions

* frameworks/base/
    79c9233d627 Merge tag 'android-9.0.0_r21' of https://android.googlesource.com/platform//frameworks/base into HEAD

* frameworks/native/
    1ceaa3f92 Merge tag 'android-9.0.0_r21' of https://android.googlesource.com/platform//frameworks/native into HEAD

* kernel/lge/bullhead/
    1aad5383bff Merge https://github.com/CypherOS/kernel_lge_bullhead into HEAD

* manifest/
    628bd23 Manifest for Android 9.0.0 Release 21
    8e0e67b Manifest for Android 9.0.0 Release 19

* packages/services/Telecomm/
    099b39a1 Merge tag 'android-9.0.0_r21' of https://android.googlesource.com/platform//packages/services/Telecomm into HEAD

* system/bt/
    e8bcf6f68 Merge tag 'android-9.0.0_r21' of https://android.googlesource.com/platform//system/bt into HEAD

* system/core/
    267642e96 LockscreenCharging: squashed (2/3)
    e64d23e27 Revert "debuggerd: Resolve tombstoned missing O_CREAT mode"
    d780cc637 adb: Add wait-for-online command
    d77afa85e debuggerd: add Bliss version to tombstones
    e872d56a6 adb: host: Provide better sideload status
    0040bcd72 sdcard: Allow building as a static library
    a4fc98bcc libsysutils: Allow building static library
    15c8f6757 debuggerd: Resolve tombstoned missing O_CREAT mode
    1a558ef80 bsdgrep: for -r, use the working directory if none specified
    28458cfa3 camera: Add L-compatible camera feature enums
    5daf2890f init: Don't run update_sys_usb_config if /data isn't mounted
    9a5b9458a rootdir: init.rc: Fix for "add_tid_to_cgroup failed to write" warnings
    47372e070 Handle UFS card
    f956b47da healthd: allow custom charger images
    a32c6980f healthd: Reinitialize mChargerNames for every battery update
    9f559c6ea healthd: cover devices that have voltage_max file with value of 0
    f973d9f41 utils: Threads: Handle empty thread names
    559d53618 healthd: Add support for HVDCP_3 chargers
    9054a78b7 healthd: Add DASH charger type
    3baebc227 init: always allow local.prop overrides
    fff120825 fs_mgr: Add fs_mgr_get_entry_for_mount_point_after to header
    55057582e adb: Look for executables in alternate places
    568b86889 Camera: Add feature extensions
    84471b02c logcat: Map '-C' to 'logcat -v color'
    788dedb86 mkbootimg: add 32K 64K and 128K pagesizes
    db1235f2c mkbootimg: add support for --dt
    a451d11b0 init: don't skip starting a service with no domain if permissive
    72619f9fa init: Add vendor-specific initialization hooks.
    47c438fe2 Disable flashing of stock recovery correctly
    589ca3533 Set permissions on /system/addon.d/ and files within.
    014d25101 Set /system/etc/init.d/* permissions
    c4761807c Add .gitreview
    9460b94fb Merge tag 'android-9.0.0_r21' of https://android.googlesource.com/platform/system/core into HEAD

* system/vold/
    aca378d Merge tag 'android-9.0.0_r21' of https://android.googlesource.com/platform//system/vold into HEAD

* vendor/bliss/
    56e8bd6e update list of Official devices

====================
         12-03-2018
    ====================

* build/make/
    a6ce51269 [treble builds] remove external/exfat from treble manifest
    f2e28787c [x86 builds] remove external/exfat from x86 manifest
    d56f4ce5c Move changelog generator to build
    a01d852f4 Revert "[x86 builds] Switch to old foss sources"
    55d84b4a0 [x86 builds] Switch to old foss sources
    7b8c9d002 [x86 builds] Add Go-Gapps
    ce1a1ba65 [x86 builds] Let's fix the proprietary method some more
    185b30e53 [x86 builds] Add proprietary method
    e806ae5af [x86 builds] drm_framebuffer tests 1/2
    758b5edda build: Automatically replace old-style kernel header includes with new header lib
    9bde9947f [treble builds] Fix derp in treble-build scripts
    1f743a6d3 [treble builds] rework things a bit more
    aecb3e178 [treble builds] Rework patching system
    56f8e0a21 [treble builds] Add -p (patch) flag
    291656e64 Drop deprecated stuff/move stuff to vendor/device
    2ed30eaf8 Merge tag 'android-9.0.0_r16' of https://android.googlesource.com/platform/build into HEAD

====================
         12-02-2018
    ====================

* frameworks/av/
    016a03a13 Merge changes from topic "updates" into p9.0

* manifest/
    3033edd track json-c

Always make sure to verify your downloads with MD5 and TWRP, and happy flashing! Thank you for using BlissRoms. ;)