[ROM] [OFFICIAL] BlissRoms v11.9 [9.0.8] [OOS CAM][8/28/19]

Raideep

Sep 30, 2013
I just recently flashed BlissOS v12.9 on my OnePlus-5T and I am very pleased with it so far. I haven't seen a thread anywhere about this official release of the Android 10 BlissOS but it's pretty smooth and I haven't noticed any serious issues after months of using it daily.

I had to update TWRP to the latest official build and flash the appropriate Android Q firmware first. It's hosted over at SourceForge and it took a while for me to find it since the official BlissOS website says all Android 10 builds are still in Beta. These builds say they are official on SourceForge but I can't know for sure.

Bliss-ROM v12.9 Official for OnePlus-5T Dumpling

I've been searching my cloud drives for the correct firmware to flash first but I can't seem to find the ZIP file.

BitOBSessiOn

Feb 12, 2015
I just recently flashed BlissOS v12.9 on my OnePlus-5T and I am very pleased with it so far. I haven't seen a thread anywhere about this official release of the Android 10 BlissOS but it's pretty smooth and I haven't noticed any serious issues after months of using it daily.

I had to update TWRP to the latest official build and flash the appropriate Android Q firmware first. It's hosted over at SourceForge and it took a while for me to find it since the official BlissOS website says all Android 10 builds are still in Beta. These builds say they are official on SourceForge but I can't know for sure.

Bliss-ROM v12.9 Official for OnePlus-5T Dumpling

I've been searching my cloud drives for the correct firmware to flash first but I can't seem to find the ZIP file.
Firmwares here:
crDroid Android - Browse /dumpling/6.x/firmware at SourceForge.net

Latest 12.12 (Q) build:

Latest 14.x (R) test (alpha) builds:
Bliss for OP5/5T - Browse /14/testing/dumpling at SourceForge.net

*Slider button working in 2020.12.05 build

Last edited:
Reactions: -scryptic-
Awesome! Thanks
Firmwares here:

Latest 12.12 (Q) build:

Awesome! Thanks for posting that info. I knew I got it from AndroidFileHost but wasn't sure where.

Jul 25, 2019
Firmwares here:

Latest 12.12 (Q) build:

Thanks for your great work in building this rom, are you willing to continue supporting it for 5/t? and if yes, can you create a telegram channel especially for users who want to test and collaborate with you?