[ROM] [OFFICIAL] [blueline/crosshatch] [Android12.1] LineageOS 19.1

Search This thread

svprm

Anyone facing random hang? Because today morning my phone got hang and nothing happens when pressing power button. I have to long press the power button to restart the phone. When it turned on Battery was at 17. So issue on Battery Backup.

Ashwin Kale

Jun 26, 2016
Anyone facing random hang? Because today morning my phone got hang and nothing happens when pressing power button. I have to long press the power button to restart the phone. When it turned on Battery was at 17. So issue on Battery Backup.
It's because of the default kernel this rom has...
Try switching to Kirisakura Kernel... Works for me

• Haha
Reactions: razorloves

AlxMAX

Sep 30, 2007
Bucharest
yeah, that's required on all custom roms with a/b partitions.
you only have to do it that way on the initial install.
then just use the updater in settings for all future updates.
Thank you.

I wonder if someone has run a benchmark comparison between Lineageos 18.1 and 19.1. I was running a command line tool (which I have pushed in /data/local/tmp) before the upgrade to 19.1 and after the upgrade and I have noticed a serious performance decrease.

razorloves

Sep 19, 2007
Miami
Google Nexus 5
Nexus 9
Last edited:

BootloopedMillennials

Dec 25, 2010
Google Pixel 6

robosagar

Jun 29, 2022
twrp is not running after installing this rom plz solve it i boot direct terp from bootloader tis touch is not work

razorloves

Sep 19, 2007
Miami
Google Nexus 5
Nexus 9
Should we go back to stock, install this update (below for VoLTE roaming support) and then reflash LOS?
Pixel 3 and 3 XL unexpectedly get new update with VoLTE roaming support
no. if you did that now, you'd just be going back to the old files when u re-install lineage.
just wait a little. we will add the updated files in lineage within around a week of google's update, just like normal.

twrp is not running after installing this rom
welcome to a/b devices

appye

Jun 20, 2006
I'll probably be installing this latest on a blueline this evening or tomorrow morning, followed by a crosshatch shortly thereafter. The blueline is running pixeldust 11 and the crosshatch is running pixeldust 10. My plan is to wipe and flash the latest stock image then start the process from there. Is this necessary, or is it safe and acceptable just to wipe and sideload from where the phones are now?

appye

Jun 20, 2006
Okay, I just went for it. I did not bother with reverting to stock or flashing anything manually. Cyanogenmod, Lineage, MindTheGapps, and Magisk all seem to be working correctly ...

Did I just burn my house down, contribute to global warming and cause a nuclear war?

Ashwin Kale

Jun 26, 2016
Okay, I just went for it. I did not bother with reverting to stock or flashing anything manually. Cyanogenmod, Lineage, MindTheGapps, and Magisk all seem to be working correctly ...

Did I just burn my house down, contribute to global warming and cause a nuclear war?
It was not compulsory for having a stock image before installing lineage OS... It's only mandatory for Pixel Dust... Atleast that is what the Installation guide says...

appye

Jun 20, 2006
So everything is working fine except for the "now playing" feature. When I turn it on, it has an error bubble showing that there is no internet. Rebooting and toggling it on and off does not fix it. Internet works fine both on wifi and lte.

Basuki.null

Jul 6, 2022
I cant pass safetynet,🤔 i have try magisk module universal safetynet by kdragon, still fail on cts match,

& if can req, for limit hight gesture for possible swept left & right, hidden cutout without enable developer mode, then center clock & speednet indicator,

appye

Jun 20, 2006
I'm also using magisk and running adaway ... Maybe that makes a difference? I updated to the latest build ...

agraceful

Mar 29, 2011
I cant pass safetynet,🤔 i have try magisk module universal safetynet by kdragon, still fail on cts match,

& if can req, for limit hight gesture for possible swept left & right, hidden cutout without enable developer mode, then center clock & speednet indicator,
Well, it's a custom rom. You need to set the fingerprint. It states this on both the universal safetynet fix and the magisk hideprops githubs.

Reactions: razorloves

appye

Jun 20, 2006
Okay, I am attaching a logcat to try and see if anyone can help with the "now playing" feature not working. Pausing or uninstalling adaway does not seem to be related. I do notice that sometimes it shows that it is downloading the database, but then it quickly reverts back to saying no internet and that I need to connect to wifi, even though I am connected and can browse around the internet. The log starts the second I connect to wifi. It stops after it returns to "no internet" from "Downloading song database" ... It sits at "waiting for unmetered wifi" when not connected to wifi.

Hopefully this helps!

EDIT: I couldn't figure out how to attach a log, so here is a link on pastebin.com:

LOGCAT

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220706-101429_Android System Intelligence.png
    Screenshot_20220706-101429_Android System Intelligence.png
    107.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts