[ROM] [OFFICIAL] [blueline/crosshatch] [Android12.1] LineageOS 19.1

Search This thread

lpedia

Sep 18, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
HTC 10
Look the latest build on lineage os website is 02/08/2022 which had no change logs so I didn't updated it.

Browser caching problem? This is what I see (on a PC browser):

Downloads.png

I was offered the 20220809 version via OTA yesterday.

droidbot1337

Apr 2, 2013
anyone else having an issue with system intelligence crashing? i dead a clean install after flashing the latest pixel 3 stock image. everything else is great.

neversayoceans

May 11, 2012
Hyderabad
can someone please provide steps to adb sideload Magisk apk? I tried with Magisk zip and Magisk apk - CMD gives this message "Total xfer: 0.02x" and "cannot read 'Magisk-25.2.apk"

I used this command "adb sideload Magisk-25.2.zip". Got error in recovery - Failed to find update binary META..

Ashwin Kale

Jun 26, 2016
can someone please provide steps to adb sideload Magisk apk? I tried with Magisk zip and Magisk apk - CMD gives this message "Total xfer: 0.02x" and "cannot read 'Magisk-25.2.apk"

I used this command "adb sideload Magisk-25.2.zip". Got error in recovery - Failed to find update binary META..
Try avoiding any special character in naming the file and rename extension apk to zip.

i928

Aug 18, 2019
Moto G4 Plus
Huawei Mate 9
my pixel 3xl has the latest version of lineage 19.1. It easily hang after charging. I have to reboot few times to get it to work properly. Does anyone have similar issues?
Installed Magisk 25.2 with modules: Advanced Charging Controller(ACC), Busybox for Android NDK, Daily Job Scheduler(DJS), MagiskHide Preps Config, TWRP A/B Retention script, Universal SafetyNet Fix, Zygisk-LSPosed. Also installed AccA and AdAway.

devsk

Dec 14, 2008
my pixel 3xl has the latest version of lineage 19.1. It easily hang after charging. I have to reboot few times to get it to work properly. Does anyone have similar issues?
Installed Magisk 25.2 with modules: Advanced Charging Controller(ACC), Busybox for Android NDK, Daily Job Scheduler(DJS), MagiskHide Preps Config, TWRP A/B Retention script, Universal SafetyNet Fix, Zygisk-LSPosed. Also installed AccA and AdAway.
Time to disable modules one by one. I will start with ACC...:)

wigdor42

Sep 15, 2015
Hello all, having a bit of trouble installing Magisk 25.2 with LineageOS 19.1 on my Pixel 3 XL. I've tried installing it the way recommended in the OP of this thread, Wiped and flashed lineageOS in recovery, then renamed the magisk.apk to zip and flashed that. It was successful and it patched my boot image, but the app is not installed when I boot. If I then install magisk.apk manually, patching a boot.img is the only option available, no direct install.

Even after re-flashing LOS, magisk setup says the boot image is already patched. Do I flash the boot.img from the latest factory image with fastboot to return? Can i patch the boot.img from the latest factory in the Magisk app to use with LineageOS 19.1?

Edit: Thanks to Razorloves for helping out in PMs, got it sorted. I failed to reboot to recovery after flashing LOS, before flashing Magisk.

Last edited:

Ashwin Kale

Jun 26, 2016
Install Magisk 24.3 version instead of 25.2... My device was failing to boot after flashing 25.2... And after flashing 24.3, Flash Kirisakura Custom Kernel using Ex Kernel Manager(Needs Root)... All will be fixed...

appye

Jun 20, 2006
Hello everyone.

I just noticed that the "scan" function in Google Drive fails to pull up the camera. I get a toast message:

"Error while trying to connect to camera"

All other apps I have that use the camera have no issues ... I am running 20220719 on a Blueline. I will start an upgrade process in a few minutes to see if it fixes my issue ,,,

viynera

Apr 24, 2020
Google Pixel 3 XL
How to restore pixel launcher
Weather on AOD
Stock g apps
And live wallpapers?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220829-162820_Pixel Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20220829-162820_Pixel Launcher.png
    542 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Ashwin Kale

Jun 26, 2016
Weather on AOD
Stock g apps
And live wallpapers?
U cannot restore it on lineage... It has it's own set of default applications... U can install pixel default applications if u want from Play Store... But They consume RAM like crazy... And also the weather widget is linked with pixel launcher I guess so if no integrated pixel launcher then no lockscreen weather widget... If u r rooted then u can install themer and lsposed for custom lockscreen clock and Custom Quick Settings Clock...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220829-211947_XDA Developers.png
    Screenshot_20220829-211947_XDA Developers.png
    4 MB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20220829-212018_XDA Developers.png
    Screenshot_20220829-212018_XDA Developers.png
    119.2 KB · Views: 31

svprm

Weather on AOD
Stock g apps
And live wallpapers?
Regarding Select on Overview/Recent Screen feature. Yeah i too missed that feature from Pixel ROM. Then i searched a lot and found only this solution: https://www.xda-developers.com/pixe...ext-image-selection-rooted-android-10-device/

But i didn't tried it because article was too old. So I moved to Pixel Experience ROM and it has select feature by default.

May be you can try above solution and post here if it is working for you.

Ashwin Kale

Jun 26, 2016
Regarding Select on Overview/Recent Screen feature. Yeah i too missed that feature from Pixel ROM. Then i searched a lot and found only this solution: https://www.xda-developers.com/pixe...ext-image-selection-rooted-android-10-device/

But i didn't tried it because article was too old. So I moved to Pixel Experience ROM and it has select feature by default.

Quick-switch does not change the weather and clock in lockscreen... I have tested but nothing works...

Reactions: viynera

viynera

Apr 24, 2020
Google Pixel 3 XL
U cannot restore it on lineage... It has it's own set of default applications... U can install pixel default applications if u want from Play Store... But They consume RAM like crazy... And also the weather widget is linked with pixel launcher I guess so if no integrated pixel launcher then no lockscreen weather widget... If u r rooted then u can install themer and lsposed for custom lockscreen clock and Custom Quick Settings Clock...
Thx

Reactions: Ashwin Kale

viynera

Apr 24, 2020
Google Pixel 3 XL

I use Pixel experience too

Top Liked Posts