[ROM] [OFFICIAL] [blueline/crosshatch] [Android12.1] LineageOS 19.1

Search This thread

Homeboy76

Aug 24, 2012
Google Pixel XL
I see. I sideloaded the custom kernel first affer gapp sideload than flashed magisk... Im start from scratch again
1. The kernel you installed was not developed for use with lineageOS.
2. You do not flash Magisk just adb sideload it.
Suggestion
- Go to the OP and do the "Initial Install Instructions:" again. When you get to step 7.
after you sideload Gapps, adb sideload Magisk and Reboot.
Why? I think the kernel you installed will cause problems in the long run because it was not developed for lineageOS 19.

Last edited:

contevo

Feb 12, 2017
New York, New York
@contevo
1. That kernel is not for use with lineageOS.
2. You do not flash Magisk just adb sideload it.
Suggestion
- Go to the OP and do the Initial Install Instructions: again. When you get to step 7.
after you sideload Gapps, adb sideload Magisk and Reboot.
Why? I think the kernel you installed will cause problems in the long run because it is not designed for lineageOS 19.

ok, thank you again...

33HdA

Nov 13, 2013
Gurugram
Hey @razorloves

Thank you so much for the work here.

I need help as somehow my pixel 3(blueline) is not performing the way it should be with Custom ROMs, I guess.
I installed another ROM from XDA which had issues with battery and phone heated a lot.

The battery is aftermarket as the original one degraded over the time to the point that the phone won't last for mere two hours post full charge, though it was marketed and replaced as original replacement part by the reputed venture which fixed/installed the battery on my phone. It was done 4 months back. With Stock ROM the phone runs smoothly with close to a day of batery life on light to moderate usage.

I installed latest Lineage again with the build posted today.
The phone runs smoothly and does not heat up at all but battery life still seems to be a big question mark.

For the record, I have installed the ROM, accompanying gapps, rooted with Magisk and installed the Safetynet fix.
I do not have apps those need to run constantly in the background and have not installed the Facebook, messenger and any other such battery/resource heavy app yet.

Please help and if you have any suggestion about the situation.

Thanks in advance !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220212-202930_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220212-202930_Settings.png
    118.8 KB · Views: 81

33HdA

Nov 13, 2013
Gurugram
Hey @razorloves

Thank you so much for the work here.

I need help as somehow my pixel 3(blueline) is not performing the way it should be with Custom ROMs, I guess.
I installed another ROM from XDA which had issues with battery and phone heated a lot.

The battery is aftermarket as the original one degraded over the time to the point that the phone won't last for mere two hours post full charge, though it was marketed and replaced as original replacement part by the reputed venture which fixed/installed the battery on my phone. It was done 4 months back. With Stock ROM the phone runs smoothly with close to a day of batery life on light to moderate usage.

I installed latest Lineage again with the build posted today.
The phone runs smoothly and does not heat up at all but battery life still seems to be a big question mark.

For the record, I have installed the ROM, accompanying gapps, rooted with Magisk and installed the Safetynet fix.
I do not have apps those need to run constantly in the background and have not installed the Facebook, messenger and any other such battery/resource heavy app yet.

Please help and if you have any suggestion about the situation.

Thanks in advance !
Also,

Android System Intelligence keeps stopping.

razorloves

Sep 19, 2007
Miami
Google Nexus 5
Nexus 9
The battery is aftermarket...
often times, aftermarket batteries suck and degrade quickly. so i'm guessing that's your issue.

Android System Intelligence keeps stopping.
just uninstall it. problem gone. lol
it's not included in the pixel3/3xl lineage-19.0 rom, like it was in 18.1. So it doesn't have the right permissions to run the way you installed it (probably from play store).

HaRdC0r3

Mar 12, 2010
I'm happy with everything except....a handful of apps aren't working well with A12...I don't think its ROM related but thought I'd ask if anyone else is experiencing problems with the Amazon app and OfferUp?...tried various webviews and canary seems to work with amazon but I can't get OfferUp working.

ccoons

Nov 11, 2020
Is Material You, the new interface from Android 12 working? I don't see the option to change system colors or sync with wallpapers and all the new Android 12 widgets are missing as well. Will this come in a future patch/update? Other than that it seems to be working well so far.

Reactions: Ty07allstar

bukiid

Sep 2, 2012
Pannipitiya
I am running this as my daily for about a month now. Everything works perfectly. I didn't find any bug as yet.
Greatly thankful for the developers that make these devices refuse to die. Looking forward for new builds.

Reactions: razorloves

razorloves

Sep 19, 2007
Miami
Google Nexus 5
Nexus 9
Apologies for the delay. Android 12.1 (aka 12L) came out about 3 weeks ago and the team has been hard at work merging it all into lineageos sources.
So here's lineageos 19.1 with all of the android 12.1 source code merged and march 2022 security patches.

blueline rom: https://sourceforge.net/projects/razorloves-lineage/files/blueline/

crosshatch rom: https://sourceforge.net/projects/razorloves-lineage/files/crosshatch/

Android 12.1 gapps: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027573640

to upgrade from my lineage 19.0 build to 19.1:
1. go into recovery and sideload the 19.1 rom zip. do step 2 & 3 if you use gapps and/or magisk.
2. select reboot to recovery
3. sideload the new android 12.1 gapps zip and/or magisk zip
done

Last edited:

razorloves

Sep 19, 2007
Miami
Google Nexus 5
Nexus 9
Last edited:

Ty07allstar

Mar 28, 2010
Nexus 7 (2013)
HTC One (M8)
Does anybody know if there is a module that can modify split screen more to allow you to save configurations and move the windows more freely that would work with Lineage? Kind of like how Samsung allows where you can save an app pair and open it by hitting a shortcut.

CRCinAU

Oct 29, 2007
Melbourne
www.crc.id.au
I just happened to stumble across this - as owning a blueline, I didn't think I'd find a ROM for it outside of the blueline forum! It certainly seems that there's more blueline development activity in the crosshatch forums hahahha

Given the unofficial tag on this, do I assume that at some point, there will be an official build and I'll be able to start using it properly with OTAs etc?

Is there like a bug tracker of known issues with this ROM and the current progress on blueline I might monitor / contribute to?

Just trying to get my head around how to handle unofficial -> official and / or updates between now and then.

Reactions: masterplanelles

Top Liked Posts