[ROM][OFFICIAL] 家 BootleggersROM 5.1-STABLE 家 [10.0.0_r40][KLTEXX]

dametsuna

Oct 12, 2020
I've noticed that sometimes, after unlocking the screen, the brightness is too low and I have to move the slider for a bit so it becomes normal. Is there any "fix" for this? This "bug" is quite annoying, it only happens after unlocking it, I think it may be related to ambient display? Anyone faced it before? It happens with adaptive brightness on or off.

DhiaXDA

Oct 8, 2019
I've noticed that sometimes, after unlocking the screen, the brightness is too low and I have to move the slider for a bit so it becomes normal. Is there any "fix" for this? This "bug" is quite annoying, it only happens after unlocking it, I think it may be related to ambient display? Anyone faced it before? It happens with adaptive brightness on or off.
you may try a custom kernel... it should fix that

EuK_V

Jul 1, 2020
@IKGapirov
Hi, in bootleggers rom 4 (android pie) there was an option to record calls directly from the Dialer app (pretty cool feature):

Screenshot_20210114-054002_Phone.png

Why there's no such option in 5.1?
Thanks in advance.

Anewkine

Jun 12, 2014
Hi all
I see on the Bootleg telegram channel that the work on Android 11 is progressing fast. 👍
I hope that our beloved S5 Klte will be there and that we can enjoy this great ROM...
If you ever need testers, I'm up and running. 😉
Again thanks for the 5.1 that works like a charm.
See you soon and KEEP BootLeg

HomieEnzo

Dec 23, 2020
There will be no more updates for Q? :(
I will love the adding of native rounded screen corners feature, and the other features in the 5.2.
Also I could not find the recent apps changer feature (from oreo style,to go style...etc).