[ROM][OFFICIAL][bramble] LineageOS 20

Search This thread

J0kker

Mar 15, 2012
Amazon Fire TV
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Been using this rom for a week now and pretty happy with it. A little mire customizable than android stock, I like the ability to switch back and récents buttons, and double press on them.
The only annoyance for me so far is that it doesn't seem to care if the phone is in your pocket when you touch the fingerprint sensor, nor the power button. Could not find anything related to proximity sensor in configuration, so it may not be implemented. The proximity sensor works though.
Will update to the new build asap.
Thanks for bringing this rom to our phones !

Reactions: buru898

hajkan

Jul 3, 2013
Hi

I installed this rom, so far so good. Does anyone know if I am able to install Magisk on to this device with this rom?

thanks

Homeboy76

Recognized Contributor
Aug 24, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Hi

I installed this rom, so far so good. Does anyone know if I am able to install Magisk on to this device with this rom?

thanks
Yes.
OP - Instructions:
  • Download the latest recovery image and rom zip
  • Boot to bootloader
  • fastboot flash boot recovery.img
  • Boot to recovery
  • Format data
  • Flash LineageOS zip
  • Optionally flash any addons:
  • Advanced > Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the addons -> Magisk
  • Reboot

Reactions: hajkan

hajkan

Jul 3, 2013
Yes.
OP - Instructions:
  • Download the latest recovery image and rom zip
  • Boot to bootloader
  • fastboot flash boot recovery.img
  • Boot to recovery
  • Format data
  • Flash LineageOS zip
  • Optionally flash any addons:
  • Reboot
Thanks for the reply,

I am really confused about the step 4 (boot to recovery). I flashed the lineagOS recovery image and then I use the buttons to boot to recovery.

The recovery seems basic and I do not see any "addons" option there, neither in the main menu nor in the advanced section.

I used these

Homeboy76

Recognized Contributor
Aug 24, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Thanks for the reply,

I am really confused about the step 4 (boot to recovery). I flashed the lineagOS recovery image and then I use the buttons to boot to recovery.

The recovery seems basic and I do not see any "addons" option there, neither in the main menu nor in the advanced section.

I used these

OP - Instructions
Optionally flash any addons:
The above step means:
adb sideload app-debug_22104.zip
• reboot

Last edited:
Reactions: hajkan

hajkan

Jul 3, 2013
OP - Instructions
Optionally flash any addons:
The above step means:
adb sideload app-debug_22104.zip
• reboot
Thanks, almost there :) I flashed Magisk but it said it could not verify the signature. I downloaded Magiskk from not sure if there is a way to confirm the signature or if this is an issue with Pixel

Also is it possible to use the both back cameras with this rom? The camera app that comes with LinOS seems to be able to use the wide angle one I think.

hajkan

Jul 3, 2013
Hi

Does anyone know if it is possible to get HD audio with Bluetooth? HD audio is dev settings is disabled :( Also all the good codecs like APT is disabled.

I used the same BT device with a Samnsung device before and I was able to use it with HD audio, so it seems like this is a limitation with this rom.

thanks

Reactions: Meowdib

nasedase

Sep 25, 2015
Hi

Does anyone know if it is possible to get HD audio with Bluetooth? HD audio is dev settings is disabled :( Also all the good codecs like APT is disabled.

I used the same BT device with a Samnsung device before and I was able to use it with HD audio, so it seems like this is a limitation with this rom.

thanks
wondering this as well. I was about to jump onto lineage, but if it's an audio downgrade I'll wait.

aleasto

Jul 15, 2012
Milan
i9100
Samsung Galaxy S5
Hi

thanks
We had a regression bug with Bluetooth audio, not sure how/when it will be fixed.

For advanced codecs being greyed out, if they're the default codec it will be applied despite appearing unselectable

Reactions: crubbish and hajkan

mgherghi

Dec 5, 2019
Has anyone gotten google pay to work ? Ive tried hiding magisk and root from the app but still cant seem to get it to work.

hajkan

Jul 3, 2013
I just upgraded to lineage-18.1-20210516-nightly-bramble-signed.zip and the Wireguard client stop working, as in when the WG routed tunnel enabled no connections (to the internet and the wg server) can be made anymore. This was workign in the 5-9 build :( I am wondering if there could be such affecting changes in this buildd.

Edit: Reinsalling Magisks resolves this issue.

Last edited:

Messatsu

Aug 10, 2010
Hi everyone.

Thanks for this ROM ! I'll wait a bit until the HD bluetooth works. Little question : with this ROM, is there any "downgrade" (coming from stock ROM) concerning the photos ? Will I be able to use Google Camera with this ROM ?

Thank you for your help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Regarding yesterday's LOS21 update ( lineage-21.0-20240413-nightly-bramble-signed.zip ), please all note that there appears to be a reboot issue, cf. https://gitlab.com/LineageOS/issues/android/-/issues/7005 (at least when using with MindTheGapps).
    Regarding yesterday's LOS21 update ( lineage-21.0-20240413-nightly-bramble-signed.zip ), please all note that there appears to be a reboot issue, cf. https://gitlab.com/LineageOS/issues/android/-/issues/7005 (at least when using with MindTheGapps).
    Resolved with lineage-21.0-20240414-nightly-bramble.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. LineageOS does still include various proprietary hardware-specific code.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Informations :
    • This ROM uses source built kernel, kernel modules, boot kernel modules (vendor_boot) and vendor image.
    • This ROM bundles the latest firmware so you don't have to worry about updating firmware.
    • To use the eSIM you need to have GApps
    Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/* (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved.

Known Issues
    • None!
    Contributors
    mikeioannina
    aleasto
    The LineageOS team

Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Android 13
    New build out
    • Feb 2021 security patch
    • Update modem firmware from the T-Mobile factory images to enable 5G Standalone.
      Google only did this for T-Mobile images (RQ1C.210205.006), but it doesn't seem to negatively affect non T-Mobile users, thus I'm including it in the generic build (RQ1A.210205.004 based).
    Bluetooth HD Audio fixed in the next build
    Latest build includes the google camera night mode crash fix 🎉
    Ok, thanks. I will give it a try soon
    But may i ask if you have plans on being an official maintainer?
    Yes, this will become official once we're ready to ship LineageOS 18