[ROM][OFFICIAL][bramble] LineageOS 20

Search This thread

J0kker

Mar 15, 2012
Amazon Fire TV
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Been switching from official google rom to this a few days ago, had a bit of trouble understanding how to install magisk at first (rename to zip and sideload it under apply update from adb) but now everything is working nicely, thanks for this great rom, i like the few more advanced customizations available :)

soap00

Jan 21, 2014
Napoli
Safetynet check fails for me
You currently need Magisk + Riru + Universal safetynet fix.
I have all of them. Also download last version of safety net fix. But not passing cts profile. See screenshots

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211012-213149_Trebuchet.png
    Screenshot_20211012-213149_Trebuchet.png
    183.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20211012-213823_Trebuchet.png
    Screenshot_20211012-213823_Trebuchet.png
    58 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

soap00

Jan 21, 2014
Napoli
I dont' know, It's working here (though pixel 5).
You don't need Fake product model with the latest universal fix.
I uninstalled fake product. Tried to reinstall riru and safetynet fix but still not passing cts profile. I read i am not the only one having this

Edit
I managed to working it. I installed magisk props config module and selected edit device fingerprint choosing pixel 4a 5g. Now safety fix passes

Last edited:

aleasto

Jul 15, 2012
Milan
i9100
Samsung Galaxy S5
I uninstalled fake product. Tried to reinstall riru and safetynet fix but still not passing cts profile. I read i am not the only one having this

Edit
I managed to working it. I installed magisk props config module and selected edit device fingerprint choosing pixel 4a 5g. Now safety fix passes
Next update try without the module and let me know if it works.

Reactions: crubbish

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Regarding yesterday's LOS21 update ( lineage-21.0-20240413-nightly-bramble-signed.zip ), please all note that there appears to be a reboot issue, cf. https://gitlab.com/LineageOS/issues/android/-/issues/7005 (at least when using with MindTheGapps).
    Regarding yesterday's LOS21 update ( lineage-21.0-20240413-nightly-bramble-signed.zip ), please all note that there appears to be a reboot issue, cf. https://gitlab.com/LineageOS/issues/android/-/issues/7005 (at least when using with MindTheGapps).
    Resolved with lineage-21.0-20240414-nightly-bramble.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. LineageOS does still include various proprietary hardware-specific code.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Informations :
    • This ROM uses source built kernel, kernel modules, boot kernel modules (vendor_boot) and vendor image.
    • This ROM bundles the latest firmware so you don't have to worry about updating firmware.
    • To use the eSIM you need to have GApps
    Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/* (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved.

Known Issues
    • None!
    Contributors
    mikeioannina
    aleasto
    The LineageOS team

Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Android 13
    New build out
    • Feb 2021 security patch
    • Update modem firmware from the T-Mobile factory images to enable 5G Standalone.
      Google only did this for T-Mobile images (RQ1C.210205.006), but it doesn't seem to negatively affect non T-Mobile users, thus I'm including it in the generic build (RQ1A.210205.004 based).
    Bluetooth HD Audio fixed in the next build
    Latest build includes the google camera night mode crash fix 🎉
    Ok, thanks. I will give it a try soon
    But may i ask if you have plans on being an official maintainer?
    Yes, this will become official once we're ready to ship LineageOS 18