• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][CandyKat][t6_ALL_VARIANTS]

Search This thread

shorte_33

Jun 20, 2011
Ohio
Well flygalf205 mentioned the official terracata builds are having troubles, NOT the build he had in his thread. I'm running it now but have yet to flash anything using it. I'll try that probably this weekend. I found some things a couple days ago that I believe would affect importing contacts but have not had the chance to add it into our source just yet. I've started adding it already and will get my team to help me finish it up so you can test it. Not sure when it will be but shouldn't be too long.

Well i was antsy and gave it another go. All of my contact backups i do the secure, and give a password. I flashed back to my daily rom i've been using, and made another backup of contacts without the encryption. Then reflashed candy. This time, it picked up the contacts on the internal card.

Don't know if this helped or not. Love the rom, minus i can't hide folders within the gallery. I have some wallpapers that come with icons that i don't want to sort through in my gallery. That's the only dislike i've found. But i did find out a fix for the contacts at least on my end that i was having issues with.

Reactions: gimmeitorilltell

gimmeitorilltell

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 6, 2012
Well i was antsy and gave it another go. All of my contact backups i do the secure, and give a password. I flashed back to my daily rom i've been using, and made another backup of contacts without the encryption. Then reflashed candy. This time, it picked up the contacts on the internal card.

Don't know if this helped or not. Love the rom, minus i can't hide folders within the gallery. I have some wallpapers that come with icons that i don't want to sort through in my gallery. That's the only dislike i've found. But i did find out a fix for the contacts at least on my end that i was having issues with.

I'm glad you got your contacts to your device. Honestly I never knew we had any feature to hide wallpapers in the gallery. Maybe you could move them to your sdcard and hide them that way or in your favorite file explorer? I really don't have much time to actually enjoy my phones or builds. My time is spent working & compiling & with the kids.

shorte_33

Jun 20, 2011
Ohio
I'm glad you got your contacts to your device. Honestly I never knew we had any feature to hide wallpapers in the gallery. Maybe you could move them to your sdcard and hide them that way or in your favorite file explorer? I really don't have much time to actually enjoy my phones or builds. My time is spent working & compiling & with the kids.

It's not hiding wallpapers. It's the ability to hide albums, a complete album. Which many of my icon sets create complete albums that show in gallery.

The stock based Rom I have has gallery 8.26.800618 (name in titanium.) And that gallery has an option to hide albums. Which is nice so I ha e the album's I want to see and not a bunch of wallpaper albums that I can choose from the wallpaper selector.

Reactions: gimmeitorilltell

mwebb34

Sep 9, 2012
Hey fly I'm on 2.8 and I haven't had a problem flashing any ROM.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Does he have the international?

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
Hey fly I'm on 2.8 and I haven't had a problem flashing any ROM.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Does he have the international?

Depends on which version you have. The official builds from TWRP will not flash CM or my sense ROMS. If you flash TWRP from the forum you will be able to.

Reactions: mwebb34

mwebb34

Sep 9, 2012
Hi have you managed to get any Xposed modules on work on CandyKat? I could not get Per App Setting to work.

Cheers
Candy interface has DPI settings. There's a lot of xposed moduals that work on candykat. I don't know about the per app settings from xposed I just use the DPI in the interface. Hope that helped.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

My lockscreen using xposed modules.
f2c6b37b0a4f946885c43358657438fb.jpg

Last edited:

mwebb34

Sep 9, 2012
I tried using the speaker phone a few times today and the person I was talking to said they couldn't here me. Anyone else having this problem?

mwebb34

Sep 9, 2012
Does anyone know if its possible to move the signal and WiFi icons to the left of the status bar? Any help would be appreciated a lot!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    eqmzfkV.png

This is CandyKat. Built straight from SlimRoms source with commits from a variety of different sources/ROMS. We wanted to give the users a fun, fully customizable ROM. We have also come up with the Candy Sweetener Pack. This is an Aroma installer that is full of delicious treats. Inspired by the CandyShop thread on XDA it has everything from glow dots to halo mods.

Check us out on the web at www.The-Candy-Shop.co

qkvs.jpg

This project made possible by:
    @matthew0776
    @mar5hal
    @gimmeitorilltell
    @BMP7777
    @CyberScopes
    @tattooboy

Disclaimer: We here at The CandyShop are not responsible for any bricks you may obtain. Please follow the thread rules and steps and everything will be gravy. Remember, backing up before flashing is always recommended.

Steps:
    • First time flashing a CM based rom to your device?
      Coming from a SENSE ROM?
      Enable all location services: Settings > Location > (all location services) = On
    • Update to the latest CM ready TWRP recovery HERE or use the latest CWM
    • Download CandyKat.zip
    • Download Gapps (optional)
    • Place CandyKat.zip on phones memory or SD card
    • Boot into recovery (either twrp or cwm)
    • Full wipe (Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, Factory Data Reset)
    • Flash CandyKat.zip (and Gapps if desired)
    • Reboot and Enjoi

VXCeLOW.jpg

Downloads:
    CandyKat_t6spr
    CandyKat_t6vzw
    CandyKat_t6_intl

Download:Slim-Gapps

0qBNlbs.jpg

CandySweetener

You can checkout the "Official Sweetener Thread" for more info!

Special thanks to CyanogenMod, SlimRoms, BeanStalk, AOKP and Paranoid Android for making their source open. Flyhalf205 AND sbrissen for getting this project off the ground!! Anyone else I may have missed please PM me & I will make sure to include your name.

udbj.jpg

Sources:
    CandyShop
    CyanogenMod
    SlimRoms
    AOKP
    BeanStalk
    Paranoid Android

XDA:DevDB Information
    CandyKat, ROM for the HTC One Max

Contributors
    gimmeitorilltell, matthew0776, mar5hal, BMP7777, CyberScopes
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod, SlimRoms, BeanStalk, AOKP, Paranoid Android

Version Information

Created 2014-06-23
    Last Updated 2014-12-30
    ANNOUNCEMENT​

SPRINT LTE is now working! It may be a little buggy at times but it's a great start. Many Many thanks to disconnecktie for putting up with all my questions in helping me to get this working! If you're using the Sprint variant, click on his name & THANK this man!​
    @gimmeitorilltell Thanks a lot for your contributions to this community BRO! Your all ova the place right now... :good:
    A new build is in the making after pulling in some more commits. This looks to have fixed the issues with wifi & bluetooth.