• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][CandyKat][t6_ALL_VARIANTS]

Search This thread

mwebb34

Sep 9, 2012
Having problems with supersu for some strange reason its saying that my device isn't rooted and I know it is. I downloaded root checker and it said that this device wasn't rooted so I went to advance menu and checked su and for some reason it was disabled I enabled it then went back to root checker and clicked it and supersu popped up but quickly went away only stayed up for like a second, I checked my su log and it said that su denied root checkering then checked my su settings and there correct, whats going on here

Darknites

Jul 2, 2011
Having problems with supersu for some strange reason its saying that my device isn't rooted and I know it is. I downloaded root checker and it said that this device wasn't rooted so I went to advance menu and checked su and for some reason it was disabled I enabled it then went back to root checker and clicked it and supersu popped up but quickly went away only stayed up for like a second, I checked my su log and it said that su denied root checkering then checked my su settings and there correct, whats going on here

It because the app was already in the background so will need closing but you best off rebooting.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

barathan

May 14, 2012
1°23'08.3"N 103°50'23.1"E
Sorry for the late reply...was busy with work and golf. Yep couldn't get App settings & Per app hacks to work...ah well. Just live with what I have.

Can I have the lockscreen The Punisher wallpaper below. Looks neat. Cheers mate for coming back to me.

Candy interface has DPI settings. There's a lot of xposed moduals that work on candykat. I don't know about the per app settings from xposed I just use the DPI in the interface. Hope that helped.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

My lockscreen using xposed modules.
f2c6b37b0a4f946885c43358657438fb.jpg
Sorry for the late reply...was busy with work and family

Reactions: mwebb34

mwebb34

Sep 9, 2012
a1a59d60c33d789a4e47d52ab53d5bc9.jpg

Current HTC OneMAX VZW
Future Galaxy Note Edge

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

There's your punisher pic

Current HTC OneMAX VZW
Future Galaxy Note Edge

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Current HTC OneMAX VZW
Future Galaxy Note Edge

Last edited:

barathan

May 14, 2012
Thanks alot mate...

a1a59d60c33d789a4e47d52ab53d5bc9.jpg

Current HTC OneMAX VZW
Future Galaxy Note Edge

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

There's your punisher pic

Current HTC OneMAX VZW
Future Galaxy Note Edge

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

You may have to crop

Current HTC OneMAX VZW
Future Galaxy Note Edge

Reactions: mwebb34

gimmeitorilltell

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 6, 2012
All Builds now v1.6.3

OP has been updated with the changelog updated in post 2 as well. Enjoy! Sorry folks I compiled these a while back & uploaded them but forgot to update my threads and the OTA was not merged for some reason. REMEMBER to BACKUP your current rom as I only own the t6spr variant.

mbl1979

May 15, 2014
Roxboro
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
OP has been updated with the changelog updated in post 2 as well. Enjoy! Sorry folks I compiled these a while back & uploaded them but forgot to update my threads and the OTA was not merged for some reason. REMEMBER to BACKUP your current rom as I only own the t6spr variant.

Thank you gimme, flashing now. Looking forward to candy pop 5.0 :) :D

Last edited:
Reactions: gimmeitorilltell

Mytos-xda

Jun 27, 2010
super user problem

im running the newest version on vzw max and none of my apps can get su, even tried installing and replacing su bin with super user app and no dice?

barathan

May 14, 2012
Unable to Install ROM

Hi,

Was trying to install the latest version but got this message.
Does anyone know why this happened. I'm on TWRP 2.8.1.0.
Previously was able to install but now I can't. Even tried with PAC-ROM but also the same.
I did try Candy 5.0 for a while but went back to ViperMax2.0
Funny thing is I can install the ViperMax2.0
Sorry but pls see attached.
Thanks.

Attachments

• P_20141216_210210.jpg
    P_20141216_210210.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

jedifire

Hi,

Was trying to install the latest version but got this message.
Does anyone know why this happened. I'm on TWRP 2.8.1.0.
Previously was able to install but now I can't. Even tried with PAC-ROM but also the same.
I did try Candy 5.0 for a while but went back to ViperMax2.0
Funny thing is I can install the ViperMax2.0
Sorry but pls see attached.
Thanks.

Did you recently update your recovery? If you did, where did you download it from? If you got it directly from TWRP's website, that will not work when trying to flash aosp based roms. If this is the case, re-download it from Flyhalf205's TWRP thread in the Original Android development forum. Hope that helps!

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

barathan

May 14, 2012
Did you recently update your recovery? If you did, where did you download it from? If you got it directly from TWRP's website, that will not work when trying to flash aosp based roms. If this is the case, re-download it from Flyhalf205's TWRP thread in the Original Android development forum. Hope that helps!

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk
Thank mate, it worked.

Last edited:

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
Hi Gimme,

Also after a reboot, the wifi password get forgotten and need to re-scan and key-in the password again..

Other than these 2, the ROM is perfect.

Can you help me. Thanks.

The WiFi problem has been fixed for a while now. These builds are quite old that are in the OP. When he decides to build again it will be fixed.

Anurag pandey

Apr 19, 2012
Mumbai
Umm a little help here. I have a One max here and don't know whether this rom will be supported in this or not. Phones in India are different versions than the international ones. Is there any way i can know the one i have is an international model. I really wanna try this rom

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
Umm a little help here. I have a One max here and don't know whether this rom will be supported in this or not. Phones in India are different versions than the international ones. Is there any way i can know the one i have is an international model. I really wanna try this rom

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Only 1 way to find out. Flash it! :D It should work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    eqmzfkV.png

This is CandyKat. Built straight from SlimRoms source with commits from a variety of different sources/ROMS. We wanted to give the users a fun, fully customizable ROM. We have also come up with the Candy Sweetener Pack. This is an Aroma installer that is full of delicious treats. Inspired by the CandyShop thread on XDA it has everything from glow dots to halo mods.

Check us out on the web at www.The-Candy-Shop.co

qkvs.jpg

This project made possible by:
    @matthew0776
    @mar5hal
    @gimmeitorilltell
    @BMP7777
    @CyberScopes
    @tattooboy

Disclaimer: We here at The CandyShop are not responsible for any bricks you may obtain. Please follow the thread rules and steps and everything will be gravy. Remember, backing up before flashing is always recommended.

Steps:
    • First time flashing a CM based rom to your device?
      Coming from a SENSE ROM?
      Enable all location services: Settings > Location > (all location services) = On
    • Update to the latest CM ready TWRP recovery HERE or use the latest CWM
    • Download CandyKat.zip
    • Download Gapps (optional)
    • Place CandyKat.zip on phones memory or SD card
    • Boot into recovery (either twrp or cwm)
    • Full wipe (Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, Factory Data Reset)
    • Flash CandyKat.zip (and Gapps if desired)
    • Reboot and Enjoi

VXCeLOW.jpg

Downloads:
    CandyKat_t6spr
    CandyKat_t6vzw
    CandyKat_t6_intl

Download:Slim-Gapps

0qBNlbs.jpg

CandySweetener

You can checkout the "Official Sweetener Thread" for more info!

Special thanks to CyanogenMod, SlimRoms, BeanStalk, AOKP and Paranoid Android for making their source open. Flyhalf205 AND sbrissen for getting this project off the ground!! Anyone else I may have missed please PM me & I will make sure to include your name.

udbj.jpg

Sources:
    CandyShop
    CyanogenMod
    SlimRoms
    AOKP
    BeanStalk
    Paranoid Android

XDA:DevDB Information
    CandyKat, ROM for the HTC One Max

Contributors
    gimmeitorilltell, matthew0776, mar5hal, BMP7777, CyberScopes
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod, SlimRoms, BeanStalk, AOKP, Paranoid Android

Version Information

Created 2014-06-23
    Last Updated 2014-12-30
    ANNOUNCEMENT​

SPRINT LTE is now working! It may be a little buggy at times but it's a great start. Many Many thanks to disconnecktie for putting up with all my questions in helping me to get this working! If you're using the Sprint variant, click on his name & THANK this man!​
    @gimmeitorilltell Thanks a lot for your contributions to this community BRO! Your all ova the place right now... :good:
    A new build is in the making after pulling in some more commits. This looks to have fixed the issues with wifi & bluetooth.