Search This thread

Zanzibar

Jan 1, 2010
San Diego
These are official codefireX JellyBean Nightlies brought to you by Synergy(e) and TeamCodefire.

codefireX is a CM10 spinoff with the goal of providing additional power-user features (all contained in the codefireX settings panel) while still maintaining full upstream CM compatibility for automated CM merges daily for the nightlies. This means the nightlies are fully up to date with the CM10 nightlies, however you get additional features too! The codefireX settings panel will become even more populated with cool tweaks as this project progresses, and more device nightlies will also be added.

The github for the local manifest for use with CyanogenMod's JellyBean manifest is HERE. The device repos were moved over to ANDROMADUS with the inclusion of synergy(e) into the Andromadus team. The kernel compiled off git during every nightly is HERE and the kb-stable branch is what is synced/used. Changelogs are not available, however you may use github (github is always current). The maintainer for this device will not respond to questions on this thread, so please help your fellow android user out :)

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PHONES ON FIRE, BLACK EYES, FINDING YOUR PHONE IN ORIFICES SURPRISINGLY, FRIED PHONES, YOUR CAT DYING, OR YOUR KID DOING A LINE OF BATH SALTS AND EATING YOUR FACE

Thanks and Credits:
  • IOMonster
  • KozmikKick
  • Faux123
  • MDeejay
  • ShowP1984
  • Cayniarb
  • ToastCFH
  • Kali-
  • eXistZ
  • CodeAuroraForum
  • Bhanvidia
  • DeamonFish
  • MrSchapps
  • Kraizk
  • ALL Team Codefire members
  • Google
  • KushDeck
  • Aus_azn
  • BananaCakes
  • Contactwajeeh
  • Rafyvitto
  • dumpsta
  • cruzin_cruzin
  • zacgoesrawr
  • Zanzibar
  • crackajack
  • Zelendel
  • daspazz
  • jenkem110
  • Virtuous Team
  • Andromadus Team
  • RandomBlame
  • CyanogenMod Team

Like my work? Feel free to buy me a beer for early morning dev HERE

OFFICIAL FREENODE IRC CHAN IS #codefirex

OFFICIAL TWITTER LINK IS twitter.com/misterauditor

Download Nightlies
Download Gapps

Last edited:

khomah

Feb 29, 2012
Toulouse
Hi !
Thank you for cooking up this cool ROM for our devices. I'm installing it :fingers-crossed:
I have just one question : can you change the files' names ? Because they have the same names that the unofficial CM10 nighlies, and it is a bit confusing when you want to try all the ROMs ;)

PDub11

Jan 6, 2011
Im loving their CM10 rom and this sounds like the best of both AOKP and CM.

Will try it this weekend after a few nightlies have been completed.

Reactions: wshealy

antond57

Mar 21, 2010
Woerden
Hi !
Thank you for cooking up this cool ROM for our devices. I'm installing it :fingers-crossed:
I have just one question : can you change the files' names ? Because they have the same names that the unofficial CM10 nighlies, and it is a bit confusing when you want to try all the ROMs ;)

The filenames are the same, the CodeFire build is about 16 Kb bigger, what are the differences?
I've just installed the CodeFire version and it's working fine so far with the execption of the video camera (know issue).

Reactions: ErnestoD

maxexcloo

Jan 25, 2011
After a few hours of usage I have found the following minor issues (that could maybe be my fault, take with a grain of salt):
<maxexcloo> First boot has a settings crash (actually, this happens occasionally when in settings), the toggle widget is blank on first boot, panorama mode has some flickers of those green lines, the menu in the apps menu flys in from the top the first time it's used (haven't been able to reproduce this one)
<maxexcloo> Ah another one, I set an animated wallpaper but it seemed to be lost on reboot (after first boot)
<maxexcloo> Multiline carrier text gets cut off unfortunately
<maxexcloo> SystemUI crash on enabling USB mode, google search crash on clicking manage search history in privacy settings

That said, everything else works nicely, I'd recommend giving it a shot!

vincentt84

Mar 3, 2011
Kuching
Hi,

I have only an issue: Settings app crashes on boot (before to unlock the sim). Am I onyl to have this kind of problem?

thanks again for the builds!

ciao

luigi

i found few bugs after few hours use, setting app crashes and sometime when i press the power button to turn off the screen, the screen turn to black but backlight still on, only this 2 bugs, vry nice work!! tq

Leong428

Oct 9, 2010
Manchester, UK
any1 have screen shots ?????

Here are some screenshots of rom. I didn't bother with other parts of the ROM as it's pretty much CM10.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-09-01-00-46-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-09-01-00-46-38.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 4,255
  • Screenshot_2012-09-01-00-46-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-09-01-00-46-56.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 4,080
  • Screenshot_2012-09-01-00-47-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-09-01-00-47-00.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 3,973
  • Screenshot_2012-09-01-00-47-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-09-01-00-47-13.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 3,921

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These are official codefireX JellyBean Nightlies brought to you by Synergy(e) and TeamCodefire.

codefireX is a CM10 spinoff with the goal of providing additional power-user features (all contained in the codefireX settings panel) while still maintaining full upstream CM compatibility for automated CM merges daily for the nightlies. This means the nightlies are fully up to date with the CM10 nightlies, however you get additional features too! The codefireX settings panel will become even more populated with cool tweaks as this project progresses, and more device nightlies will also be added.

The github for the local manifest for use with CyanogenMod's JellyBean manifest is HERE. The device repos were moved over to ANDROMADUS with the inclusion of synergy(e) into the Andromadus team. The kernel compiled off git during every nightly is HERE and the kb-stable branch is what is synced/used. Changelogs are not available, however you may use github (github is always current). The maintainer for this device will not respond to questions on this thread, so please help your fellow android user out :)

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PHONES ON FIRE, BLACK EYES, FINDING YOUR PHONE IN ORIFICES SURPRISINGLY, FRIED PHONES, YOUR CAT DYING, OR YOUR KID DOING A LINE OF BATH SALTS AND EATING YOUR FACE

Thanks and Credits:
    • IOMonster
    • KozmikKick
    • Faux123
    • MDeejay
    • ShowP1984
    • Cayniarb
    • ToastCFH
    • Kali-
    • eXistZ
    • CodeAuroraForum
    • Bhanvidia
    • DeamonFish
    • MrSchapps
    • Kraizk
    • ALL Team Codefire members
    • Google
    • KushDeck
    • Aus_azn
    • BananaCakes
    • Contactwajeeh
    • Rafyvitto
    • dumpsta
    • cruzin_cruzin
    • zacgoesrawr
    • Zanzibar
    • crackajack
    • Zelendel
    • daspazz
    • jenkem110
    • Virtuous Team
    • Andromadus Team
    • RandomBlame
    • CyanogenMod Team

Like my work? Feel free to buy me a beer for early morning dev HERE

OFFICIAL FREENODE IRC CHAN IS #codefirex

OFFICIAL TWITTER LINK IS twitter.com/misterauditor

Download Nightlies
    Download Gapps
    Apologies for the OT
    But I just did something for codfireX here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=32508909#post32508909

Don't be sorry! Pnoire's been rubbing screenshots in my face ever since you recruited her! As I've said before, if you decide to work this into a theme chooser theme, let me know what needs to be themable in the ROM, and I'll include it in codefireX (so ALL cfX devices will get it). I would love to :).

Also, hi guys!

Regarding kernel, I think there's another unrelated bug now actually with zram. If anyone gets another reboot, could you try disabling zram and letting me know? That would be in settings -> performance -> memory management *in english.
    BTW to anyone else who looks at this with other devices, this forum is the only one I'll be providing support in for cfX as most other cfX devices are central to other sites. And other sites don't have my static ip's totally blocked still.

Edit: damn, XDA has a thanks limit per day? Where's the love?!
    Am I right in guessing that the nightlies will have none/minimal changes made until synergye gets a reasonable build of 4.2 working?

Exactly right. That's where all my attention's going right now. Finding it hard to justify 4.1.2 **** when I can work on 4.2 instead ;)

Edit: bitbucket.org/codefirex for all the 4.2 work that eXistZ and I are doing.

sent from codefireX
    Finally got the black screen and reboot bugs taken care of. Wifi may also be fixed now. I just pushed a new performance kernel with the fixes, and the new nightlies will also have the fixes. Thank you all for the awesome support and logs.
    Update: new nightlies will be up in about an hour. I've decided to start building with 4.6.3 (still with new optimizations) until I fix the zip corruption issue with 4.7.3. The fixes were stacking up on my git, and I felt a need to start them up again. The fixes include dock audio, group messaging, brightness slider, a few chromium fixes, then some new features. You asked, I listened :).

Sent from codefireX