[ROM][Official][condor] LineageOS 14.1 for Moto E

Search This thread

parthgupta

Jul 20, 2016
I am not able to copy files which are there in the SD card to PC but can copy the files which are there inside internal storage. Is there any way to copy from SD card to PC???

Papdya

Jun 28, 2014
PUNE
I am not able to copy files which are there in the SD card to PC but can copy the files which are there inside internal storage. Is there any way to copy from SD card to PC???

Did u select mtp in options which show up in notification window when you connect to PC? It normally starts charging so just click on that and change to mtp file transfer

soaringowl2145

Dec 24, 2016
Last edited:
Reactions: parthgupta
D

Deleted member 7960527

There is problem using hotspot by apps like "share it". The sending for part works great! But the receiving part has problem and this is caused by hotspot. The same occurred with moto g of my friend.
Has anybody else faced same problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 7960527

sim doesnt work do you guys have a fix... i put it in both sim slots...
just soft reboot it. The sim works fine after soft reboot.
1Enable advanced restart in developer option.
2Enable buttons>power menu>restart menu
3The hold power button to get a menu
4Select restart
5Then select soft reboot and the click OK
6The phone may appear to hang but will soon go to boot animation (patience please)
7Wait for it to reboot completely . and network will come . do the same if you have problem any other time
8Thank if it works!:p

Last edited by a moderator:

k-9ine

Feb 5, 2016
just soft reboot it. The sim works fine after soft reboot.
1Enable advanced restart in developer option.
2Enable buttons>power menu>restart menu
3The hold power button to get a menu
4Select restart
5Then select soft reboot and the click OK
6The phone may appear to hang but will soon go to boot animation (patience please)
7Wait for it to reboot completely . and network will come . do the same if you have problem any other time
8Thank if it works!:p

Nope. Still not working.

D

Deleted member 7960527

Nope. Still not working.
Is you version 8th of Jan or 3rd of Jan ?
Did you try soft restart(no power off) or just restart(power off the on)?
Which is your network operator may also matter (bsnl, airtel works fine for me)
Best solution (temporary)would be to restore to last version which worked fine like cm and wait for further development! I hope the work will resume by this month end at least.

Reactions: k-9ine

k-9ine

Feb 5, 2016
Is you version 8th of Jan or 3rd of Jan ?
Did you try soft restart(no power off) or just restart(power off the on)?
Which is your network operator may also matter (bsnl, airtel works fine for me)
Best solution (temporary)would be to restore to last version which worked fine like cm and wait for further development! I hope the work will resume by this month end at least.

1- I am on 25th December build.
2- I tried both the methods multiple times.
3- I have an !dea and a telenor sim.
4- I think I'll have to roll back to marshmallow for now.

It's okay that squid is taking his time. I am not complaining. I am grateful for his efforts to port this ROM on my device.

Thanks for taking time to help me.

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

Sometimes simply removing and reinserting the sim cards will make the phone detect networks

I'll try this. I remember I used to do that when marshmallow first came out for the device.

Edit :- So, uh both the sims are working fine for now. Here's what I did (if somebody runs into the same problem and is looking for a solution):-

1 - Switch off your phone.
2 - Remove your sim card and reinsert it back.
3 - Switch on your phone.
4 - Soft reboot your phone.
5 - Wait for a few seconds.

Also, what's up with the battery freefall after reaching 50% ? Does anybody have a solution for that?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3AjGvOY.png

I have brought LineageOS 14.1 to condor. LineageOS is effectively a continuation of the CyanogenMod project. This is the thread for official weekly builds.

Downloads:
    Official weekly builds
    Lineage su addon
    My recommended TWRP build - mirror

Changelog:
    cmxlog official nightly changelogs

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14.1 for Moto E (condor), ROM for the Moto E

Contributors
    squid2, LuK1337
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2016-09-13
    Last Updated 2017-01-26
    Status Update

Apologies for the delay, I've just been very busy for the past few weeks. I don't abandon projects unless I say so, but updates come when I get time. Don't worry, you will get official CM14(.1) eventually once I feel it's ready. At the very least, I plan on doing security updates for CM13 nightlies tomorrow night, and then may put out a new CM14 or 14.1 build if I get time. Be aware that I support a lot of projects and my time is divided across a bunch of Android devices, and I also have other hobbies, work, and commitments. My Android development time is divided among:
    • TWRP: otus, surnia, lux, osprey, merlin, harpia
    • CyanogenMod: condor, otus, surnia, osprey, lux, merlin, harpia, pme (HTC 10)
    • Squid Kernel: surnia, osprey, lux, harpia
    Among these projects, I haven't updated many of these devices to CM14 yet, and my custom kernel is also in need of updates. All these projects need their turn, so I can't just put all my (limited) time into condor. This doesn't mean I don't care about you, it just means that I have a lot on my plate, so things will take time. However, if you have time and knowledge to contribute, I strongly encourage you to submit patches to fix issues on the CM gerrit. The sooner all issues are resolved, the sooner you'll get official nightlies for new CM versions.
    Official Nightlies

I have migrated the official nightly builds for otus and condor over to CM14.1. Expect to see the first builds some time tomorrow.
    September 28 Release

This build should be signficantly more usable than the last build. The SD card issues should be gone. I've also made SELinux enforcing after fixing a few denials. On the CM end, a lot of development has happened over the past week, so things should be more stable overall and more CM features will be present. With that said, CM14 is still in the early stages of development, so expect some bugs. As usual, the download link is in the first post.
    December 7 Build

I've posted a new build with the latest CM sources (updated to Android 7.1.1) and my latest device and kernel changes. I haven't tested it on condor myself, but I did test a similar build for otus and it worked well, so I expect this to be fine. The otus version at least is suitable as a daily driver now.