• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Official **crDroid**][Find7][Marshmallow - 6.0.1][CM-based] [LVM] [15/05/2016]

Search This thread

benoita74

Feb 17, 2015
Just a little feature request since the ROM is so smooth and bugless already, would it be possible to add an option to be able to add the outside temperature in the status bar like in Euphoria ?
Found it quite handy, would be sweet to have it here too if possible ;)

And as always thanks for your work, you rule ! :)

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Oh, and if anyone needs an invite for the OPT, I have one available, just tell me I give it for free :)

Reactions: jejecule

jejecule

Nov 3, 2012
Bruxelles
;)
Just a little feature request since the ROM is so smooth and bugless already, would it be possible to add an option to be able to add the outside temperature in the status bar like in Euphoria ?
Found it quite handy, would be sweet to have it here too if possible ;)

And as always thanks for your work, you rule ! :)

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Oh, and if anyone needs an invite for the OPT, I have one available, just tell me I give it for free :)

Thanks mate, i'll take the invite with pleasure :) will be my christmas present:p

PS: will check Euphotia gerrit and try to find the commit;)

jejecule

Nov 3, 2012
Bruxelles
From this build - crdroid-5.1.1-20150824-find7.zip

Then it's strange, but reflashing supersu should help, or just activitating root from developer options (supersu is not really needed except from specific app).
Also in Supersu, you can activate the option to maintain it across flashes.

Good luck and let me know.

Cheers

kent94

Jul 12, 2015
Hey, jejecule.

Would it be possible for you to implement that disabled apps be not displayed in the app drawer? (I usually disable apps like the stock browser and stock calendar)

Also, why can't I disable the stock camera app (com.android.camera2)?

By the way, the 09/01 build is great! The system is much faster and RAM management has definitely improved. Keep up the good work. :D

Sent from my Find7 using XDA Free mobile app

falcon15500

Mar 17, 2007
Would it be possible for you to implement that disabled apps be not displayed in the app drawer? (I usually disable apps like the stock browser and stock calendar)

This already works. However, I have found that once you disable the app you need to reboot before the app is removed from the drawer. I use Chrome, so I disable the stock browser.
@jejecule - I also get the stuck notification light. I have toyed with changing the settings, but as above - even turning them off has no effect. I usually reboot to fix it.

M.

kent94

Jul 12, 2015
This already works. However, I have found that once you disable the app you need to reboot before the app is removed from the drawer. I use Chrome, so I disable the stock browser.

M.

I just noticed this as well. Icons of disabled apps are not immediately removed from the app drawer. I did some more testing and found out that if you toggle the "Hide/Show" of Show icon labels in the drawer settings, the disabled apps would disappear from the app drawer after some lag.

Sent from my Find7 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    picture.php

Hello Guys,

This is my personal port, and now official version, of the great crDroid rom to our Find7 device.
    The rom is build with CM find7s device (x9076 QHD) tree but should be compatible with all Find7 variants.
    I'd like to warmly thank Cristiano Matos (rom creator) and all his team for letting me create this thread and share those great builds with you!

Here we go:

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on CyangenMod so use stuffs compatible with them.

All the source code for crDroid is available in the Github repo.And if you would like to contribute feel free to pull a request.

Rom main features:
    Everything you could think of...see second post for full details

Install:
    First time installing crDroid to your Find7, or coming from another ROM:
    - Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (TWRP 2.8.7.0 or higher recommended)

- Make sure you updated your modem (see below instructions in OP)
    - Copy GApps and crDroid zip to your internal SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET
    - Flash crDroid zip
    - Flash GApps zip (I you don't need all Google feature, i recommend PA Gapps, micro or nano)
    -Flash Supersu (optional but recommended)
    - Reboot

Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:

- Copy crDroid ZIP to your internal SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash crDroid zip
    - Reboot

LVM: See here

Modem:
    Internation variant X9006 & X9076 : As from 05/01/2016 version you will need to flash this modem/firmware before flashing the build. If you don't you may experience connectivity issues.
    Chinese variants: Please stay on this firmware version until new firmware is adapted for your radio.

Note about updating rom:
    We are still in alpha/beta stages and a lot of commits are merged everyday, for a better experience, we recommend a full wipe for each update, this should avoid unwanted bugs. Best stuff to do is always have a Nandroid backup ready to restore.

Updates:
    I'll try to update the build at least weekly. Please don't ask for ETA, if i don't provide it it's or i have no time, or nothing new. Changelog will be provided via automated txt file.

Download:
    All Lollipop builds will be stored here
    All Marshmallow builds will be stored here
    However, i'll provide a specific link for each build

forum.php

Special thanks:
    - Cristiano Matos & all crDroid Team
    - Google
    - CyanogenMod
    - SlimRoms
    - AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
    - OmniRom
    - NamelessROM
    - Dirty Unicorns
    And many others!

XDA:DevDB Information
    crdroid, ROM for the Oppo Find7

Contributors
    firebird11, Cristiano Matos, davidteri91, jejecule
    Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop/6.0x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-01-31
    Last Updated 2016 -01-05

crDroid G+ community

I added a donate to me logo above my profile: only know that i don't expect anything from you guys, donation received will be integrally spent in new devices or in old devices reparations. Please don't take it bad:eek:
    New crDroid Find 7

Guys,

crdroid-6.0.1-20160424-find7.zip is up, sorry to all but no time left for xda for now:(

Download:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24499762636007660

Changelog:
    See attached, a lot since two weeks!

Thanks all for your help in the forum, just appreciated!

Cheers & Nice week
    New crDroid Find7

Hello Guys,

Here we go for the last L update: crdroid-5.1.1-20151129-find7.zip

Download: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982087007430

Changelog: All last 3 weeks updates. Some more info attached.

Cheers & Good evening!

PS: Will be working on M in the next days.
    Guys,
    I've been sick and working 100% for real life the last days, no time for android:( But I don't forget you and will provide a new build asap). Just stay tuned and be patient, meanwhile stay on the build which is better for you device.
    Cheers
    Hi @jejecule any update on new build? It's been a while so just curious. Cheers!!!
    Patience is an art too:)
    Maybe next weekend guys! Sorry but first build was broken, then I'm really busy in real life.
    Cheers guys!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA-Developers mobile app