[ROM] [OFFICIAL] crDroidAndroid for Redmi Note 9 (merlin, merlinx)

Search This thread
Reactions: Addyin11

0xSteeW

Feb 11, 2020
Hello, I'm in 12.5.0.1 Global. Do I need to downgrade to 12.0.3.0 first or just follow the first time flashing instructions?

TheTungstenSword

Apr 18, 2022
@mike0069 Do you have crDroid 7 or 8?

I'm currently running 8.2 and I see that 8.4 is available for download in the official website, but on the phone's system updater it just says "No new updates found. To manually check for new updates, use the Refesh button." which I press, but the new update doesn't appear.

Feb 27, 2021
Weird issue: If I flash it without the Gapps (MTG) that are linked in the start post, everything works fine. But if I flash MTG after crDroid, I end up with an endless boot logo animation (that no amount of reboots seem to get rid of).

Any ideas?

moell_af

May 7, 2022
i instal crdroid v7.16 but why when my phone standby can't wake up again?
and i press power button to on my phone againt.
before i use Nusantara LTS android 10 rom...
please help me step by step true instalation this rom

0teppi

Sep 15, 2021
i instal crdroid v7.16 but why when my phone standby can't wake up again?
and i press power button to on my phone againt.
before i use Nusantara LTS android 10 rom...
please help me step by step true instalation this rom
flash fastboot miui 12.5 android 11 rom, then flash this crdroid.

PauloBanani23

Feb 14, 2022
Redmi Note 9
I installed the Ota update and the phone stayed in bootloop, the redmi logo still around. and i can't even enter recovery or fastboot. Any advice? Thank you

usfe35

Jun 6, 2022
Hello, I installed crDroid 8.5 on my Redmi Note 9 and I noticed that the built in screen record and the screen cast don't work. The only thing my phone records/casts is a black screen with some glitchy lines that move, i have a screenshot of that. It does the same thing when I screen record with adb and when I use scrcpy. Does anyone have the same problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:
    [*]IMEI-BACKUP-SCRIPT (Download from here)
    [*]FIRMWARE (Download from here)

#KEEP IMEI BACKUP IN SAFE PLACE, ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO COMPLETELY RESTORE IMEI IF LOST!

Confused About merlinx? Read More About it (HERE)
    Read (THIS) If You Have Issues With Dialer App

First time installation:
    • step 0: Make Sure You Have IMEI Backup, Take From link above
    • step 1 : Assuming You Have Your Bootloader Unlocked Already, Go to fastboot mode, Flash recovery(shrp in this case)
    • step 2: Reboot To Recovery, Format Dalvik, Art Cache And Cache, Click on format data --> type yes
    • step 3: Flash Your Device FW(skip if on MIUI Android 11), then Flash crDroidAndroid Zip
    • step 4: Flash The Suggested Gapps Package(optional)
    • step 5: If you want magisk, flash after you've setup the phone from the setup wizard

Update installation:
    • step 1: If You're On Non-OSS rom, Or OSS-Q rom, Follow "First Time Installation" Guide
    • step 2: First Unroot Your Device!(**IMPORTANT**), Now Assuming Youre on OSS-R Rom, or an Old Crdroid Build, Reboot To Recovery, Format Dalvik, Art Cache And Cache
    • step 3: Flash crDroidAndroid Zip
    • step 4: Flash The Suggested Gapps Package(optional)
    • step 5: If you want magisk, flash after you've setup the phone from the setup wizard

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: kernel url

Download:
    ROM Download-Link
    Changelog: Changelog

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    Support Group(Telegram)
    crDroid Community Telegram
    crDroid Updates Channel
    Donate to help our team pay server costs
    Thank you very much for contribution ♥️
    See on sourceforge or crdroid website there are android 12 builds. I don't know how stable they are tho, but be sure to install latest miui firmware before attempting any flash to avoid bootloop
    Thanks I've been using it for a few weeks now and it's very stable.
    Thanks for your reply, what about battery life? any bugs while using some apps?
    Battery excellent, bugs volte but flashing 12.5.1 firmware resolved it and in call volume is a bit low for my taste.
    Can we somehow flash Xiaomi telephony/radio services (baseband modem etc.) onto the custom ROM. I know I sound like a noob because I am one

Can we somehow flash Xiaomi telephony/radio services (baseband modem etc.) onto the custom ROM. I know I sound like a noob because I am one.
    I honestly don't know I'm just user. You can try a different ROM to see which works best for you.