• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightly Builds for p31xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

noobnl

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2010
CyanogenMod 10.1 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

This is a nightly build of CM10.1 for the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 . It may cause all the things in the disclaimer to happen, or steal your girlfriend while you are busy flashing ROMs.

Please submit a patch to our Gerrit instance if you want to help out.

Install instructions:
1. Install ClockworkMod Recovery. Sorry, CM cannot provide support for other recoveries, although they may work fine.
2. Get the nightly build http://get.cm/?device=p3100.
or
2. Get the nightly build http://get.cm/?device=p3110.

3. Reboot into recovery and install.

Do not report bug to the bug tracker if you are using this build.

Last edited:

harrytorta

Apr 12, 2012
Hell to the yea...trying out now!

Edit: I got this...
9OvjR.jpg

Reverting back for now :(

Last edited:

huntsterunc

Nov 9, 2009
It installed fine on mine, then when I went to install GAPPS it went all wonky on me.

It just keeps telling me that the setup wizard has crashed. Now even if I wipe and flash the rom clean, i still get setup wizard errors and cannot continue.

harrytorta

Apr 12, 2012
User error here...I tried deleting the assert line but am now getting an error 6 I believe. I may have deleted too much or not enough. Could someone be kind enough and just upload the working updater-script please? Thx in advance to whoever responds. :)

gabriel1997

Apr 8, 2012
Verona
Reactions: harrytorta

dictionary

Dec 3, 2009
It copied my sdcard to a directory named 0. Each flash it did it.

Can't wait to see the progress. Its good to have two official cm devices. :)

You need to use the 6.0.1.9 recovery, or the new twrp. It is the same issue we had with old recoveries on the Galaxy Nexus. That should solve that, though I still have no use of my external sd

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Same here, I'm reverting to 4.1.2

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

That's something I can live with. Will see how the next build is so I can dirty flash. I love having quick settings as the right side pull down, and also how pull down resizes to the contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 10.1 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

This is a nightly build of CM10.1 for the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 . It may cause all the things in the disclaimer to happen, or steal your girlfriend while you are busy flashing ROMs.

Please submit a patch to our Gerrit instance if you want to help out.

Install instructions:
    1. Install ClockworkMod Recovery. Sorry, CM cannot provide support for other recoveries, although they may work fine.
    2. Get the nightly build http://get.cm/?device=p3100.
    or
    2. Get the nightly build http://get.cm/?device=p3110.

3. Reboot into recovery and install.

Do not report bug to the bug tracker if you are using this build.
    I'm just curious if the soft key alignment in portrait mode is fixed in 4.2. It is getting annoying having to reset the navigation buttons every time I reboot in cm10. I'm also interested to know if seeking through variable bitrate mp4 video in hardware acceleration mode does not crash the display like it does in cm10.

I attached a test video if anyone has time to check for me. Just move the seek back and forth a few times to see if it will crash the display.
    Yep, I tied that video in gallery, and with MXplayer.
    Moved seek back and forth. Did NOT crash. Worked perfectly for me.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

Lol I'd take a build if you didn't mind, was just saying in case you didn't want to. If you point me to the exact line I'd need to delete I'd do it. Or can I just replace your install script with another one for the P3113?
    So, here is the build for p311x
    http://www.mediafire.com/?lgbqx1sm3eg9lc3

Most notable change is Quick Settings panel customization.
    You can pull the sources and build yourself if you really want an updated build. I just pulled the latest down yesterday and made a new build for my P3113. :)
    Right now I'm syncing mr1-staging branch. Boy! It takes a lot of time...
    Lets see if we I can get a build compiled from it.

P.S. Does anyone know if i need to pull the proprietary stuff from my tab before going for the build, or is it not needed (actually I'm not sure if there is some proprietary stuff at all)

Yes, you need proprietary stuff. I usually pull that in from TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_samsung repo.

Also, here is my updated build. FYI though, this has two commits not in the CM source tree. One was submitted to gerrit, the other will be submitted soon. Flash the 4.2 GApps with it.
    This took me a lot of time to build, but here it is finally:

Download ROM: 12th Dec Unofficial, cm-10.1-20121212-UNOFFICIAL-p3100.zip
    http://www.mediafire.com/?88pt6gtiy479u2o

MD5:
    Code:
    71ead11ecb1df4ca7492438632fedd85

Download Gapps:
    http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121130-signed.zip

Well, the assert for product failed even with the 6.0.1.9 recovery for me (maybe we need newer 6.0.2.0 now? I don't know)
    So, I deleted that line from updater-script to install it.

Been running on my p3100 for 10 hours now.
    It did not go to sleep after the first boot, got fixed with a reboot.
    Other than that looks stable, not as smooth as AOKP milestone 1, but is quite smooth still.
    Radio works, ext- sdCard works, no FCs (so far). Props to the devs :highfive:

Install at your own risk, this is my first build for this tab, so I will not be held responsible for anything. :angel:
    Have fun :D