[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12 Nightlies for the Xperia Z3c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

squabbi

Jul 20, 2012
Sydney
Intro:

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.0.x (Lollipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Disclaimer:

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
 */

About CyanogenMod:

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Screenshots:

Source Code:

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Notable Features:

CyanogenMod 12 also includes some quite interesting features for those who want full control of Android.

• Theme Engine
  • UI Mods
  • Performance Options
  • OTA Updates via Settings
  • Built-in root access via Development Options

Download Links:

Nightly Builds: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=z3c
BasketBuild GAPPS Package: Click here!

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

I don't have the Z3c at the moment, if you are trying this ROM out. Please give us some feedback! :good: :laugh:

Please note that I am not an official maintainer for the Z3c. If there are any issues, mods or whoever responsible remove this thread.

XDA:DevDB Information
Official CyanogenMod 12 Nightlies Z3c, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact

Contributors
squabbi
Source Code: http://github.com/Cyanogenmod

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-04-06
Last Updated 2015-04-06

graffixnyc

Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive Recognized Deve
Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
If you are not the official maintainer then how is this thread official?

hi, thanks for this first of all. can I ask you what are the differences between this and cm12 by fxp? I thought that was official cm12 too? :confused:

That's what I thought as well that fxp was the official maintainer for cm 12 for the z3c

Last edited:
Reactions: someone755

Majky81

Mar 17, 2015
How to add more home screens ?

Greeting pls can you help me how to add more home screens, I have only 2 and cant find in the settings or menu how to expand them. Or is this function unsupported for now ? Thanks and have a nice day

Fleonar

Jan 13, 2013
Plovdiv
Has anyone experienced issues during calls? When someone calls me they always hear their own voice, like echo, everyone who calls me complains about this. I am running the latest nightly build ( 08 April )

MMTK84

Dec 9, 2010
Call quality

Has anyone experienced issues during calls? When someone calls me they always hear their own voice, like echo, everyone who calls me complains about this. I am running the latest nightly build ( 08 April )

Can confirm this bug. Everything works fine so far, except call quality. As long as this bug isn't fixed, it is even useless to "try" a nightly ROM, if you want to make calls with your phone :(

Thank you for the link. I'll check for news/bugfixes right there. :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Intro:

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.0.x (Lollipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Disclaimer:

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

About CyanogenMod:

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Screenshots:

Source Code:

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Notable Features:

CyanogenMod 12 also includes some quite interesting features for those who want full control of Android.

• Theme Engine
    • UI Mods
    • Performance Options
    • OTA Updates via Settings
    • Built-in root access via Development Options

Download Links:

Nightly Builds: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=z3c
    BasketBuild GAPPS Package: Click here!

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

I don't have the Z3c at the moment, if you are trying this ROM out. Please give us some feedback! :good: :laugh:

Please note that I am not an official maintainer for the Z3c. If there are any issues, mods or whoever responsible remove this thread.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Official CyanogenMod 12 Nightlies Z3c, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact

Contributors
    squabbi
    Source Code: http://github.com/Cyanogenmod

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-04-06
    Last Updated 2015-04-06
    hi, thanks for this first of all. can I ask you what are the differences between this and cm12 by fxp? I thought that was official cm12 too? :confused:
    If you are not the official maintainer then how is this thread official?

That's what I thought as well that fxp was the official maintainer for cm 12 for the z3c
    Already talked here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=59911826&postcount=404
    @jerpelea has already released the official CM12 for the Z3c

Thread closed

Please PM me if you feel have further reasons to keep this open
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone