• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 MM [KLTESPR] [Nightlies]

Search This thread

v8bait

Jan 11, 2012
Houston, TX
On latest release version (October) and only issues are broken MMS send and the time is automatically updating to the incorrect time still if set to automatic. This is on Sprint. Solid ROM otherwise, still searching for fixes to these issues since ##data# doesn't work on AOSP.

Last edited:

a7thousandths

Mar 22, 2014
If on virgin mobile, the zip that fixed all issues for me was this one: forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s3-rooting-roms-hacks/688643-fix-patch-virgin-mobile-apn-patch-android-marshmallow.html
Using textra to text, haven't tested group messaging, also the zip provided earlier in the thread did not work for me unfortunately

blacksantron

May 27, 2012
OK I've tried so many variations of CM, I'm going a little nutty here. Everything from CM12, 12.1, 13 and all the odd flavors of it.

Is there any way to use the 5gHz band for WiFi tethering? 2.4 works fine but it's very slow. If I enable 5gHz it says "error" when I try to start it.

Works fine on TW ROMs but I don't like TW, honestly. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

andrew2432

Hey s5 team anyone using the new 14.1 nightlies? Anyone on the most recent 13 snapshot? How can I build ##data## with absolutely NO experience with it??
@lentm have you saved your s5 for testing?? I love my phone, have now used cm and some other roms on other devices and I have to have this for my s5 except I also really need the hidden menu for lte only, kinda more than the rom or I'd be there already

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DISCLAIMER: I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS ON YOUR DEVICES CAUSED BY FLASHING THESE BUILDS. THE UPSTREAM CODE AND BUILDING IS MAINTAINED BY THE CYANOGENMOD TEAM, NOT ME. I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THEIR TEAM, I AM JUST THE THREAD OWNER.

What is CyanogenMod ? It is an aftermarket firmware for a number of cell phones based on the open-source Android operating system. It offers features not found in the official Android based firmwares of vendors of these cell phones.

CyanogenMod 13.0 : Download
    Changelog : Changelog
    Open GApps : Download ( arm, 6.0, nano )
    TWRP : Download

CM13 Nightlies, ROM for the Sprint Galaxy S5

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow

Version Information

UPDATE 6/14: Looks like there's an issue that 5ghz network doesn't work on higher bands, but it works on 36-48 and bluetooth. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
    UPDATE 6/23: There's a fix attempt on boot image. Link. Thanks to @haggertk
    UPDATE 6/27: Looks like Bluetooth and Wifi issue have been fixed since 6/25 nightly.

Thanks to @haggertk

Created 2016-05-12
    Last Updated 2016-11-29
    Ok... slightly frustrated here.

Basic issue: Have flashed CM13 (Nightly 5.17.16) along with the latest Gapps. Upon reboot my phone will go to the Cyanagenmod splash screen, appear to load for several seconds, and then restart. It keeps doing this for at least 10 minutes until I turn it off. I have re-flashed a couple times after reloading the backup but no change.

Process I used: First of all my phone already has Android 6.0.1 firmware installed (not sure if that's an issue). I have TWRP setup as recovery and rooted with su 2.52 (and yes I verified the root prior to flashing). To flash I boot into recovery (obviously), factory reset, install cm13, clear dalvik, and repeat process with gapps. I've done this before with older CM's successfully but for some reason I can't get past the CM splash screen.

Any assistance is appreciated. If I have made a completely stupid error in my process or this exact issue is covered in another thread don't hesitate to point that out!!

Thank you in advance.

You had the official MM installed from Samsung, correct?
    As far as I know, the current CM13 needs LP bootloader installed.
    I have no issue with LP bootloader.
    Does this Rom fix Bluetooth issues?

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA-Developers mobile app
    I little late here, but CM 13.0 did NOT fix the S5 bluetooth issues. Still have the skipping and studdering.
    Its been awhile since I've had a Samsung phone. I just wanted to verify a few things. Is this flashable on the G900P.04, running build: MMB29M.G900PVPU3CPCA? Also if I'm understanding the Galaxy S5 correctly, I don't need to unlock the bootloader, just flash twrp with Odin, boot into twrp and flash CM? is that correct?
    Yes. To all of your questions, yes.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    After going back to OK4 and flashing CM 13, I then flashed the 6.0 NANO GAPPS and all went well, only I can't get my mobile data to work. This is my wife's phone and she really likes CM.
    Somethings awry. Im on CPE1 MM Firmware/BL. Everything works pretty well. Maybe try taking the update or flashing the MM firmware? klte(variants) work with MM Firmwares as of 5/24. I was running NE5(4.1.2) firmware until it just stopped working on CM12.1. So thats when I upgraded firmware and to CM13 and now everything is great.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk