[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 Nightlies for the Moto X Pure 2015 (clark)

Search This thread

MacFett

Nov 7, 2011
Miskatonic
Finally got past setup, I hit back a bunch and eventually got the home screen.

Found there is a setting in language and input to put the symbols back on the keyboard.

After a few hours I kept getting random reboots and every time I would open the phone app it would reboot.

I had to restore my unofficial backup.

Sent from my XT1575 using XDA-Developers mobile app
Clean flash on 13.0-20160606 and still getting a reboot as soon as I open the phone app.

MacFett

Nov 7, 2011
Miskatonic
Last edited:

Kamkor82

May 8, 2007
I dont know why I always punish myself with this on Sprint. CM never works.

Signal but no data after 2 days of fine use. APN settings gone. Getting in through an app shortcut....nope "Access point Name settings are not available for this user."

xlayn

Nov 3, 2010
Only thing killing me on this rom is battery life... Battery drains like crazy..
I had a Nexus 4 and after having a non smooth experience with the google apps I went into just CM with fdroid apps.
It's been smooth sailing since then.
You may need to check what's the thing keeping the cellphone awake.
My experience with CM + frdroid (with light use of the phone and no gaming) is 4-5 days of battery life.
If you play it will become hot really fast and battery will drain fast as well.

Also as a side benefit I haven't had any of the problems related to gApps, dialer, camera, etc.

Chief_Nodnarb

Nov 13, 2014
Waynesboro
Just wanted to share these pics. I'm having pretty decent battery life on this ROM.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160610-003405.jpg
    Screenshot_20160610-003405.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 482
  • Screenshot_20160610-003412.jpg
    Screenshot_20160610-003412.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 476
  • Screenshot_20160610-003425.jpg
    Screenshot_20160610-003425.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 472
  • Screenshot_20160610-010138.jpg
    Screenshot_20160610-010138.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 460

scanno

Mar 27, 2008
Arnhem
I cannot install CM13 with GApps. I always get a dialog box stating "There's an internal problem with your device, and it may be unstable until you factory data reset"
Tried several GApps versions (Banks, OpenGapps) but always the same problem.
Also no ADB available yet, so no logcat to see what is going wrong.

Anyone have any ideas?

Oh yes, needless to say that wiping again does not solve the problem :)

Ckevkir

Feb 18, 2016
I cannot install CM13 with GApps. I always get a dialog box stating "There's an internal problem with your device, and it may be unstable until you factory data reset"

Anyone have any ideas?

My method of installation was to enter twrp and format data then wipe every thing, data/system/cache/external storage etc. i know that's a little extreme but i like a fresh installs. Next i connected to the pc and place rom (latest nightly from cm) on either internal or external storage along with open gapps arm64 6.0 stock, then i flashed both files and rebooted, that's it. Just make sure to set dialer as default to avoid bootloop when making calls.

scanno

Mar 27, 2008
Arnhem
My method of installation was to enter twrp and format data then wipe every thing, data/system/cache/external storage etc. i know that's a little extreme but i like a fresh installs. Next i connected to the pc and place rom (latest nightly from cm) on either internal or external storage along with open gapps arm64 6.0 stock, then i flashed both files and rebooted, that's it. Just make sure to set dialer as default to avoid bootloop when making calls.
I always format /system and do a wipe. That should be enough.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1572 met Tapatalk

shootquinn

Oct 11, 2014
As far as open gapps breaking installs, (messing up your notifications and notification drop down), I had this issue with open gapps nano, and did a second clean flash but with open gapps full. It resolved my problem. May have been the second wipe that did it.

Glad to see some people are getting 5 hours screen on time, I've been getting more like 3 - 4 but my service isn't that great at work.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

judsonzhao

Feb 12, 2012

Anyone have any ideas?

Use OpenGapps, in TWRP flash the CM 13 and Gapps without rebooting

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Download Links

CyanogenMod:
    Nightly: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=clark&type=nightly

Google apps addon:
    OpenGapps: http://opengapps.org/ (you'll want a zip for the ARM64 platform, Android version 6.0)
    HEADS UP: Be sure you flash the gapps package with your rom. If you boot your rom, then go back and try to flash gapps after the fact, you're gonna have a bad time.

Misc Links

Unoffical changelog:
    Link: http://www.cmxlog.com/13/clark/

Learn to build yourself:
    Link: https://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Build_for_clark

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 Nightlies for the Moto X Pure 2015 (clark), ROM for the Moto X Style (Pure)

Contributors
    invisiblek, Hashbang173, gmillz, neph81
    Source Code: http://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2016-06-03
    Last Updated 2016-06-03
    Here's a build that I'd like tested. Mainly looking for reports on stability (reboots/lockups) and battery life.

Since cm-13.0 is now down to weekly builds (builds come out on Sundays), and we haven't green-lighted clark for cm-14.1 nightlies yet, I'd like to take this time to see if we can get a good, final, stable build for cm-13.0 before we move on to N.

This should flash just fine over the top of your current cm-13.0 nightly.

http://download.invisiblek.org/roms/cm-13.0/clark/cm-13.0-20161109-UNOFFICIAL-clark.zip

Please, please, PLEASE report your findings with this in the next few days. I'd like to ship these goodies before Sunday!

Enjoy!
    Rebased the kernel, now has EAS back. Also picked quite a few things from Bliss kernel including bricked hotplug, messing around with that might save a lot of battery.

It's working fine for me so far.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24588232905720508

source: https://github.com/HashBang173/kern...mits/4f4a051ecbbf2fcc2fd9b89c127b3a5df585398f
    Can anyone post screenshots or comment on battery life and SOT for this rom?and how is the performance as well .. Just for comparison with other roms presently

Everything is pretty good, nothing to be disappointed about, that's for sure! But, IMO, TruPure is THE rom for this phone. But I'll continue to use this as I prefer CM themes as opposed to Layers and update as needed to see how much better things get.

I have no complaints about it other than the trouble I had with data upon first flashing (now solved). I'm seeing some guys post about problems they're having and I'm not experiencing any of these issues. I guess your mileage may vary.

This is definitely my second pick over all other ROMs (Mokee Open Source is close). I'm getting about 4 1/2 hours SOT while getting almost 6 on TruPure. Not to big of a deal for me as I won't use my phone much while working.

All in all, it's worth your time and deserves a fair shake. Ambient display is working for me, gestures are working, twist for camera while locked, unlocks and launches camera, chop chop for torch works. YouTube runs smooth, music plays fine (Viper works as well), and Xposed is running perfectly (for me).

I hope this "Mini Review" helps you out.
    Good to see dev invisiblek has created a cm14 branch for Clark on CM GitHub. Though presently it only contains cm13 he has made his intent clear to continue as soon as cm and Moto make their blobs available.
    Say thank you to a dev who works, well, invisibly behind the scenes.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone