[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 Nightlies for the Moto X Pure 2015 (clark)

Search This thread

ffonegod

Aug 23, 2015
In the last build... further heating the smartphone? or no longer hot?
Was hot at installing latest nightly at boot up bit phone seems to be running cooler.. Only a lil warm when watching videos or on a call

Edit. After a second recharge battery is more steady and not much drain on the latest nightly.. Phone seems to be alot cooler as well

Last edited:
Reactions: Th3DaRk_Vampire

Hashbang173

Inactive Recognized Developer / Inactive Recognize
May 6, 2012
I cannot install CM13 with GApps. I always get a dialog box stating "There's an internal problem with your device, and it may be unstable until you factory data reset"
Tried several GApps versions (Banks, OpenGapps) but always the same problem.
Also no ADB available yet, so no logcat to see what is going wrong.

Anyone have any ideas?

Oh yes, needless to say that wiping again does not solve the problem :)

Not any chance you are/were encrypted?

Might need to format /data???

Reactions: shootquinn

Th3DaRk_Vampire

Dec 7, 2012
San Pedro Sula
Was hot at installing latest nightly at boot up bit phone seems to be running cooler.. Only a lil warm when watching videos or on a call

Edit. After a second recharge battery is more steady and not much drain on the latest nightly.. Phone seems to be alot cooler as well
Good!!! Thanks!!! I will flash this night the last nightly

EDIT: what version you have now? 6/10 build or the newer 6/11 build?

Last edited:

ffonegod

Aug 23, 2015
Good!!! Thanks!!! I will flash this night the last nightly

EDIT: what version you have now? 6/10 build or the newer 6/11 build?
6/10 build.. Think I'm sticking with this one for now.. It's stable and battery life improved.. I'll update when there is something major like kernel or audio fixes for now

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Native root works fine.. Don't know why go through the hassle with supersu.. Both does the same job

Sheetzie03

Feb 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Its just what I have always used since my very 1st Android Device, The HTC EVO 4G. And chainfire is a genius oh and I own SuperSU Pro....
Evo 4g was my 1st phone also lol I remember at the time that **** was the best.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Can anyone post screenshots or comment on battery life and SOT for this rom?and how is the performance as well .. Just for comparison with other roms presently
I see You have a habit of asking this alot, dude, just try it yourself. Only you run your phone like you.

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Just wanted to share these pics. I'm having pretty decent battery life on this ROM.
Can I please ask what font is being used here?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Download Links

CyanogenMod:
    Nightly: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=clark&type=nightly

Google apps addon:
    OpenGapps: http://opengapps.org/ (you'll want a zip for the ARM64 platform, Android version 6.0)
    HEADS UP: Be sure you flash the gapps package with your rom. If you boot your rom, then go back and try to flash gapps after the fact, you're gonna have a bad time.

Misc Links

Unoffical changelog:
    Link: http://www.cmxlog.com/13/clark/

Learn to build yourself:
    Link: https://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Build_for_clark

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 Nightlies for the Moto X Pure 2015 (clark), ROM for the Moto X Style (Pure)

Contributors
    invisiblek, Hashbang173, gmillz, neph81
    Source Code: http://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2016-06-03
    Last Updated 2016-06-03
    Here's a build that I'd like tested. Mainly looking for reports on stability (reboots/lockups) and battery life.

Since cm-13.0 is now down to weekly builds (builds come out on Sundays), and we haven't green-lighted clark for cm-14.1 nightlies yet, I'd like to take this time to see if we can get a good, final, stable build for cm-13.0 before we move on to N.

This should flash just fine over the top of your current cm-13.0 nightly.

http://download.invisiblek.org/roms/cm-13.0/clark/cm-13.0-20161109-UNOFFICIAL-clark.zip

Please, please, PLEASE report your findings with this in the next few days. I'd like to ship these goodies before Sunday!

Enjoy!
    Rebased the kernel, now has EAS back. Also picked quite a few things from Bliss kernel including bricked hotplug, messing around with that might save a lot of battery.

It's working fine for me so far.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24588232905720508

source: https://github.com/HashBang173/kern...mits/4f4a051ecbbf2fcc2fd9b89c127b3a5df585398f
    Can anyone post screenshots or comment on battery life and SOT for this rom?and how is the performance as well .. Just for comparison with other roms presently

Everything is pretty good, nothing to be disappointed about, that's for sure! But, IMO, TruPure is THE rom for this phone. But I'll continue to use this as I prefer CM themes as opposed to Layers and update as needed to see how much better things get.

I have no complaints about it other than the trouble I had with data upon first flashing (now solved). I'm seeing some guys post about problems they're having and I'm not experiencing any of these issues. I guess your mileage may vary.

This is definitely my second pick over all other ROMs (Mokee Open Source is close). I'm getting about 4 1/2 hours SOT while getting almost 6 on TruPure. Not to big of a deal for me as I won't use my phone much while working.

All in all, it's worth your time and deserves a fair shake. Ambient display is working for me, gestures are working, twist for camera while locked, unlocks and launches camera, chop chop for torch works. YouTube runs smooth, music plays fine (Viper works as well), and Xposed is running perfectly (for me).

I hope this "Mini Review" helps you out.
    Good to see dev invisiblek has created a cm14 branch for Clark on CM GitHub. Though presently it only contains cm13 he has made his intent clear to continue as soon as cm and Moto make their blobs available.
    Say thank you to a dev who works, well, invisibly behind the scenes.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone