[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 Nightlies for the Moto X Pure 2015 (clark)

Search This thread

Th3DaRk_Vampire

Dec 7, 2012
San Pedro Sula
Impossible to keep in this ROM... Temperature problems
18cc0118dd4142e6f7e1df15cc4cf56a.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sheetzie03

donrojo

Oct 6, 2012
Guys - this thread is not support for viper, supersu or anything else but CM. If you're having issues flashing/using anything other than CM, take it somewhere else.
Hi Dan, I've asked here several times but none replied: twist action for camera does not unlock the phone for me. I'd this a cm/device bug or just me? Same for chop chop action for torch. It does not work. I'd out a bug to be fixed later our just me?
Thanks for the effort to make our device into official CM. I understand battery drain is an issue, but perhaps someone will find the right tweaks or perhaps make a special kernel for Clark CM.

JohnMcW

Nov 21, 2011
Sacramento
Titanium Backup not working. Here's what I've done to try for a clean flash, all within twrp .

Loading Titanium backup it says the same thing it has said since the first time I tried to run it.
1. I tap the titanium backup app icon.
2. It comes up and says it can't get root access from /system/bin/su.
3. I swipe down for the tiles and see that com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup has root access.
4. If that wasn't enough, in developer settings I give root access to apps only, not adb (at the moment, anyway).

Did I miss anything? Why might it not be working? Does anyone else have anything at /system/bin/su?

Assuming you enabled root in Developer options,
if you went into titanium backup before doing that or after doing that and did not respond to the grant root access prompt the first time, you will need to go into settings/apps for titanium backup and clear the data, when you start up titatnium the next time, it will ask you for permissions again.. If you respond before the prompt goes away, you should be good again

Reactions: dschmidt

flyingspatula

Jun 10, 2010
Toronto, ON
Having 2 issues
1) notification bar does not show any notifications
2) when pulling down status bar, pull-down stops at "no notifications". Does not show quick tiles or settings options.

Any one else experience this? How did you resolve it?

dschmidt

Mar 16, 2016
Assuming you enabled root in Developer options,
if you went into titanium backup before doing that or after doing that and did not respond to the grant root access prompt the first time, you will need to go into settings/apps for titanium backup and clear the data, when you start up titatnium the next time, it will ask you for permissions again.. If you respond before the prompt goes away, you should be good again
Yep. That was it. I just opened up Settings > Apps, found titanium backup, deleted data. It works. Thanks!

JohnMcW

Nov 21, 2011
Sacramento
Having 2 issues
1) notification bar does not show any notifications
2) when pulling down status bar, pull-down stops at "no notifications". Does not show quick tiles or settings options.

Any one else experience this? How did you resolve it?

I have read in other areas that the version of GAPPS that you install can affect this, especially if it installed Now.
When I flashed the rom, I used the TWRP clear option about 5 times. Once does not always clear out things all the way. Don't know why. And I flashed the Rom then Open Gapps Nano before booting the phone. It may be that you have residual settings or a restored app is interfering with a clean run.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Is anyone else getting Themes and CyanogenStatistics crashing at boot? I've tried clearing cache and shipping data for them but no change. Theme chooser also crashes when loading it.

Sent from my XT1575 using XDA-Developers mobile app

There is a good chance that the rom wasn't cleared, I had to use the clear option several times in twrp before it cleared everything...

SpasilliumNexus

Jan 23, 2013
Delaware
www.last.fm
Hi Dan, I've asked here several times but none replied: twist action for camera does not unlock the phone for me. I'd this a cm/device bug or just me? Same for chop chop action for torch. It does not work. I'd out a bug to be fixed later our just me?
Thanks for the effort to make our device into official CM. I understand battery drain is an issue, but perhaps someone will find the right tweaks or perhaps make a special kernel for Clark CM.
Confirming camera twist problem. Torch chop takes a few seconds to kick in sometimes.

Is anyone else getting Themes and CyanogenStatistics crashing at boot? I've tried clearing cache and shipping data for them but no change. Theme chooser also crashes when loading it.
Build date? GApps pack used? Clean install? Xposed? Any other mods?

Every official build so far gave no problem you have for me.

Reactions: donrojo

kevinmcmurtrie

Aug 22, 2015
Micro SD cards as portable storage remain problematic. First, CM13's Storage panel selects a format with a 4GB file limit. Second problem is that selecting portable storage for a new card makes the card read-only. Even apps using the magical file picker fail. My workaround so far is to format the card myself and dismiss the alert to prepare a new SD card. The one problem left is that my card's pathname is an enormous UUID.

ffonegod

Aug 23, 2015
Bluetooth won't turn on and my headset won't connect as well.. Just happen and won't toggle back on.. Any similar problems or solution?

Edit. So I had to reboot and everything went back to normal

Last edited:

Chief_Nodnarb

Nov 13, 2014
Waynesboro
Ran into my first bug. Twist to start camera not working in 6/8 build. I'm getting "Device not supported". Chop for torch is working fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160608-215840.jpg
    Screenshot_20160608-215840.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 246
  • Screenshot_20160608-215857.jpg
    Screenshot_20160608-215857.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 252
Reactions: donrojo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Download Links

CyanogenMod:
    Nightly: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=clark&type=nightly

Google apps addon:
    OpenGapps: http://opengapps.org/ (you'll want a zip for the ARM64 platform, Android version 6.0)
    HEADS UP: Be sure you flash the gapps package with your rom. If you boot your rom, then go back and try to flash gapps after the fact, you're gonna have a bad time.

Misc Links

Unoffical changelog:
    Link: http://www.cmxlog.com/13/clark/

Learn to build yourself:
    Link: https://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Build_for_clark

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 Nightlies for the Moto X Pure 2015 (clark), ROM for the Moto X Style (Pure)

Contributors
    invisiblek, Hashbang173, gmillz, neph81
    Source Code: http://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2016-06-03
    Last Updated 2016-06-03
    Here's a build that I'd like tested. Mainly looking for reports on stability (reboots/lockups) and battery life.

Since cm-13.0 is now down to weekly builds (builds come out on Sundays), and we haven't green-lighted clark for cm-14.1 nightlies yet, I'd like to take this time to see if we can get a good, final, stable build for cm-13.0 before we move on to N.

This should flash just fine over the top of your current cm-13.0 nightly.

http://download.invisiblek.org/roms/cm-13.0/clark/cm-13.0-20161109-UNOFFICIAL-clark.zip

Please, please, PLEASE report your findings with this in the next few days. I'd like to ship these goodies before Sunday!

Enjoy!
    Rebased the kernel, now has EAS back. Also picked quite a few things from Bliss kernel including bricked hotplug, messing around with that might save a lot of battery.

It's working fine for me so far.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24588232905720508

source: https://github.com/HashBang173/kern...mits/4f4a051ecbbf2fcc2fd9b89c127b3a5df585398f
    Can anyone post screenshots or comment on battery life and SOT for this rom?and how is the performance as well .. Just for comparison with other roms presently

Everything is pretty good, nothing to be disappointed about, that's for sure! But, IMO, TruPure is THE rom for this phone. But I'll continue to use this as I prefer CM themes as opposed to Layers and update as needed to see how much better things get.

I have no complaints about it other than the trouble I had with data upon first flashing (now solved). I'm seeing some guys post about problems they're having and I'm not experiencing any of these issues. I guess your mileage may vary.

This is definitely my second pick over all other ROMs (Mokee Open Source is close). I'm getting about 4 1/2 hours SOT while getting almost 6 on TruPure. Not to big of a deal for me as I won't use my phone much while working.

All in all, it's worth your time and deserves a fair shake. Ambient display is working for me, gestures are working, twist for camera while locked, unlocks and launches camera, chop chop for torch works. YouTube runs smooth, music plays fine (Viper works as well), and Xposed is running perfectly (for me).

I hope this "Mini Review" helps you out.
    Good to see dev invisiblek has created a cm14 branch for Clark on CM GitHub. Though presently it only contains cm13 he has made his intent clear to continue as soon as cm and Moto make their blobs available.
    Say thank you to a dev who works, well, invisibly behind the scenes.