kiosk123

Apr 19, 2014
Humenné
great thanks alot.

downloading open gapps are big size
and every time flash them its sad

can we have rom with only play store or minimum google apps

& on this rom need to install supersu? i meam flash supersu.zip? is it ok
i have micro gapps and its working perfect , and before i had pico gapps and it was gorgeous :D ... just you must wait , developers must update open gapps for rom , and then it will works...

pico- only playstore
nano- playstore and something
micro- playstore+calendar app

harsh sharma

Jan 24, 2015
Mumbai
great thanks alot.

downloading open gapps are big size
and every time flash them its sad

can we have rom with only play store or minimum google apps

& on this rom need to install supersu? i meam flash supersu.zip? is it ok
Install Gapps mm mini they only have Play store
Play service
And now launcher...
Just around 55mb...

Sent from my LG-D410 using Tapatalk

mosimchah

Dec 7, 2014
great thanks alot.
on this rom need to install supersu? i meam flash supersu.zip? is it ok
You don't need to flash SuperSU, you can enable root in developer options. However SuperSU is better than the built in root, if you want to flash SuperSU, you need to flash version 2.61 or higher.

Shambumon555

Nov 3, 2012
installed working great but no USB storage when phone is on & conneded to pc its only chagre?

or is it new feature somewhere we need to unable.

:)
feeling awesome
once again thanks

my BAD i have flashed UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip :( :( sad now need to do again
When connection to pc
Check notification bar
Then you can see file transfer option

brossovitch

Dec 30, 2014
Androidville
mega.nz
Connection issues for me.

With mobile and wifi data both active there's no connection. Wifi won't work. And I let the data lapse now meaning I didn't pay my bill. So there's no connectivity. WiFi primarily only works with airplane mode enabled. (D41520c bootstack) but with mobile data working it's fine.

CM Themes engine now displays multiple, "Get More Get More Get More," at the top of the window.

I thought this was fixed, a while ago..

mosimchah

Dec 7, 2014
Connection issues for me.

With mobile and wifi data both active there's no connection. Wifi won't work. And I let the data lapse now meaning I didn't pay my bill. So there's no connectivity. WiFi primarily only works with airplane mode enabled. (D41520c bootstack) but with mobile data working it's fine.
I thought this was fixed, a while ago..
It works perfectly fine for me, I'm also on the 20c bootstack, when was the last time you clean flashed? Maybe try making a nandroid backup, clean flash the ROM and then see if the issue persists.

brossovitch

Dec 30, 2014
Androidville
mega.nz
Which WiFi frequency are you on? I'm able to connect to 2.4GHz networks, so maybe are you using a 5GHz network?
I wish I could connect to 5.
The issue happens sometimes on certain apps, like WeatherUnderground. Says no connection available. Then i turn wifi off then on and sometimes it works.
I think it's because mobile data was on and I haven't paid my bill yet. It's fine though because when I'm in the office I keep airplane mode active and use only WiFi.
Today I actually turned it on to see battery drain since the mobile plan isn't active today..

mosimchah

Dec 7, 2014
same me also geting only 2g netwrk

its not conneting to 3g
I had the exact opposite problem for awhile, Just this morning I tried to fix it by changing the preferred network type over and over again, along with switching mobile data on and off, and within a few minutes it started working perfectly.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone