• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod Nightly Builds for jfltespr

Search This thread

sdpluth

Jun 13, 2012
San Diego
Is it completely independent of the ROM or is there a recommended ROM for CM? Could I flash MF9 or even MJA?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Sorry, I meant is there a recommended modem for CM?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

swiggs98

Aug 7, 2012
Anyone have a link to a MJA all-in-one baseband zip handy?

EDIT: It looks like the AIO will be posted here shortly.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...IRMWARE][ODIN] All Sprint Firmwares {7/16/13}

Last edited:

xfullmetal17

Jan 31, 2011
Has anyone gotten tap-to-pay working on 10.2? It's probably the main thing not working besides the gimmicky features I didn't use anyway.

edit: I mean actually being able to pay with it. According to Wallet it's all set up, but I can't actually tap-to-pay.

Deslo33

Jun 29, 2012
Florida
Did you try a different recovery? I see that one of them suggests TWRP 2.5.0.2 and claims no hang ups. I am currently using that recovery and I can support the no hang ups claim.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

This is a nightly build of CM for the Galaxy S4 on Sprint.. It may cause all the things in the disclaimer to happen, or steal your girlfriend while you are busy flashing ROMs.

Please submit a patch to our Gerrit instance if you want to help out.

Install instructions:
    1. Install ClockworkMod Recovery for "jfltespr". Sorry, CM cannot provide support for other recoveries, although they may work fine.
    2. Get the nightly build http://get.cm/?device=jfltespr.
    3. Reboot into recovery and install.

Do not report bug to the bug tracker if you are using this build.
    cyanogenmod 10.2 and android 4.3 doesn't have this call bug and still under heavy development.
    Still having issues switching between 3G and LTE. Come on CM... It's been a month. Where is our fix?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

Boot into recovery...flash TW ROM.

Either that or learn to develop on your own and quit being ungrateful.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4
    next nightly should have everything fixed ril related, hang up and signal strength bug, enjoy.
    next build should fix lte.