• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod Nightly Builds for jfltespr

Search This thread

gobblenutz

Sep 11, 2011
troy
Anyone else getting WiFi issues?

I find when i walk out of range of one network and into range of a different network the wifi drops off completely.

when i try to go to WiFi settings to choose the network it hangs and crashes settings.

i have to turn WiFi off and on in order to fix it. Just something I've noticed

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

Warboy

Jan 25, 2008
Kansas City, MO
I did and it runs very well. No major issues. Data, camera, Bluetooth, google now, sound all worked.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Loving the new email app. At first I thought I was using the gmail app.

Loving 4.4

I was having issues with 3G Data, said I had 3G but when I tried to use it. No Connection.

agentfazexx

Aug 10, 2010
Maryland, USA
I did and it runs very well. No major issues. Data, camera, Bluetooth, google now, sound all worked.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Loving the new email app. At first I thought I was using the gmail app.

Loving 4.4

I'm going to flash it soon and give it a shot, and report in after using it.

I assume I need a clean flash?

dtr145r

Nov 11, 2010
Pennsylvania

agentfazexx

Aug 10, 2010
Maryland, USA
Flashing CM11 11/12 build now. Hopefully it's DD worthy!!! Will report in soon.

First observation is that the boot screen is the same as CM10.

Booted up, here are my initial findings... Lock screen pattern is still only 3x3. You can't pick larger (such as 5x5). No CM settings for the notification menu for the quick toggles. No lockscreen weather, and basically nothing CM-based that I can see other than the CM account setup. Unless all of this was moved, this is still obviously a WIP. Not DD worthy but fun to mess with.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

MMS is broken on 3G, LTE and wifi on 11/11...

Last edited:

gottria

Jun 12, 2008
Castro Valley,CA
Flashing CM11 11/12 build now. Hopefully it's DD worthy!!! Will report in soon.

First observation is that the boot screen is the same as CM10.

Booted up, here are my initial findings... Lock screen pattern is still only 3x3. You can't pick larger (such as 5x5). No CM settings for the notification menu for the quick toggles. No lockscreen weather, and basically nothing CM-based that I can see other than the CM account setup. Unless all of this was moved, this is still obviously a WIP. Not DD worthy but fun to mess with.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

MMS is broken on 3G, LTE and wifi on 11/11...

I agree, forget the 4.3 lets roll straight to 4.4. Got everything up and running, 3g has very slow data and will not connect after powering it up. Wifi and 4g are quick. Can't wait till this 4.4 is polished up a bit and becomes stable.

Reactions: agentfazexx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

This is a nightly build of CM for the Galaxy S4 on Sprint.. It may cause all the things in the disclaimer to happen, or steal your girlfriend while you are busy flashing ROMs.

Please submit a patch to our Gerrit instance if you want to help out.

Install instructions:
    1. Install ClockworkMod Recovery for "jfltespr". Sorry, CM cannot provide support for other recoveries, although they may work fine.
    2. Get the nightly build http://get.cm/?device=jfltespr.
    3. Reboot into recovery and install.

Do not report bug to the bug tracker if you are using this build.
    cyanogenmod 10.2 and android 4.3 doesn't have this call bug and still under heavy development.
    Still having issues switching between 3G and LTE. Come on CM... It's been a month. Where is our fix?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

Boot into recovery...flash TW ROM.

Either that or learn to develop on your own and quit being ungrateful.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4
    next nightly should have everything fixed ril related, hang up and signal strength bug, enjoy.
    next build should fix lte.