Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2011
Gasselcity
BE3pE0l.png

Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/10.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:
  • go to recovery
  • copy Rom,gapps and magisk to your internal memory or sd-card
  • wipe system,data and dalvik cache
  • flash Rom,gapps and magisk
  • reboot to system

Update installation:
  • go to recovery
  • copy Rom,gapps and magisk to your internal memory or sd-card
  • wipe system and dalvik cache
  • flash Rom,gapps and magisk
  • reboot to system

many thanks to @KShion619 for sending me a new board to continue making rom's for this great device

Sources:
ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Kernel: kernel url

Download:
ROM d850
ROM d851
ROM d852
ROM d855
ROM f400
ROM g3ds
ROM ls990
ROM vs985
Changelog: changelog_d850
Changelog: changelog_d851
Changelog: changelog_d852
Changelog: changelog_d855
Changelog: changelog_f400
Changelog: changelog_g3ds
Changelog: changelog_ls990
Changelog: changelog_vs985

Known issues:
this is based on Los sources with good old XTD kernel so expect the same issues.
we are working to try to solve all , sometimes we succeed, sometimes we don't :D

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid Community Telegram
Donate to help our team pay server costs

XDA:DevDB Information
crDroidAndroid, ROM for the LG G3

Contributors
firebird11, HardStyl3r
Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: LOS

Version Information

Created 2020-03-20
Last Updated 2020-03-20

Last edited:

fOxunO

Jan 2, 2011
Weird , flashing over LoS 20200320 not boot loop .
-
-
-
-
Seem more hot
TWRP also only vol + power

add

Maybe the problem is from kernel , without changing kernel adiutor , working better

Last edited:

kerimcem

Jan 16, 2015
works well d855...(stock kernel)
one bug..
screen flickers when opening a program,in the upper regions..
thank you...

Last edited:

MaverickNextDoor

Oct 28, 2016
Warri
Thanks a lot for this ROM @firebird11

Working exceptionally well for an initial build on my vs985.

- As for occasional flickering of the upper right hand side of screen, it's the homescreen intermittently showing beneath the current foreground activity.
- Transitions: sometimes, the back gesture arrow freezes along with its transition. Drawing down the notification shade sometimes freezes. Returning back to a previous app sometimes freezes the new one for a couple of seconds.The default music app sometimes stutters when drawing down the notification shade.
- Occasionally, Music (com.crdroid.music) shows the wrong album art for the playing song.

All in all, the issues I've observed are just minor bothers (almost all issues are SystemUI freezes). As is, this ROM can EASILY be a daily driver.

Thanks again for not throwing in the towel (I thought you did since crDroid 5.X) :).

Sent from my LG-VS985 using XDA Labs

Last edited:

hedgecore44

Mar 9, 2016
This loaded fine and felt smooth and quick on d850! I used it for 2 days so not too much time. battery drained quicker than normal tho. maybe it smooths out later on..
Anyway, I used the 3/20 Open Gapps Pico and Magisk 20.3 ...

My only only only major complaint is that the whole phone freezes and eventually reboots when plugged into my cars USB and Android Auto is selected from my car interface. probably an open gapps thing. maybe BitGapps does not have this issue. i will try that another time.

Also, minor, but old messages seem to keep showing up as new in the default messages app after a reboot.. this is after a message restore using sms backup & restore. no logs sorry i had to quickly revert back.

Last edited:

luka.devnull

Aug 2, 2019
updated from v5.7 on d850 went mostly bad it seems

big issues:
  • it isn't recognizing my f2fs formatted SD card, which it was before.
  • seems the notification drawer gets a little twitchy if there's too many notifications. didn't notice that before upgrade either
  • android.process.media keeps stopping? dunno what's going on there, disabled force close dialogs in crDroid settings for the time being
  • GPS still not working
  • VoLTE doesn't seem to work either still, unless i'm missing something. real big deal for me, UMTS/HSPA in my area is very hit and miss and i can't reliably fall back to it
  • wifi wasn't working until i cleared out the WifiConfigStore.xml in /data/misc/wifi

might just try doing a clean install and see how that goes, but upgrade seems like a no go

Reactions: firebird11

hedgecore44

Mar 9, 2016
Tried newest build on my D850 a few days ago with 4/3 OpenGapps Pico and Magisk 20.3 and I actually do not have any issues to report. Definitely try a clean install if you are having issues. I had notification drawer and quick settings twitchiness but it went away either after a few reboots or after setting up Nova launcher. My GPS has no issues either. Battery is somehow great on this build too - weird. I even got Android Auto working which means I will use this as a daily driver. Finally a good reason now to get off of Fulmics! As for Android Auto, I am not 100% sure this is the fix yet but it seems that I need to clear the Android Auto cache and also disable battery optimization for it to not crash the entire phone upon connecting to my car... Thanks!

luka.devnull

Aug 2, 2019
clean install worked better

did a clean install. worked out a LOT better, although the notification drawer is still twitchy and no f2fs. didn't try calls oops. other than the notification bar weirdness, it's butter smooth

did have a weird issue while setting up where it didn't want to continue with account setup and wanted me to pick a wifi network, but after picking a wifi network it did nothing. ended up skipping the initial wizard and doing it again when i could kick wifi on with the QS tile while pressing use mobile network (which turns wifi off), which let the wizard work on wifi. kinda weird!

got a nandroid of it to roll back up to, but i went back to 5.7 for the time being. once f2fs support is fixed i'll probably go back and update it, but in the meantime i need my music!

hedgecore44

Mar 9, 2016
Update: Android Auto still crashes. I was wrong. Attached is logcat.. look for date 4/9 around time 0750-0752 mark.. it shows me plugging in phone to car usb then crash occurring. Phone reboots and attempts to connect to car again and crashes again..

Thanks!!

Attachments

• Attachments-logcat.zip
    725.7 KB · Views: 4

YukiCRO

Apr 13, 2017
Rijeka
Really nice build. I like how most of the bugs in Lineage OS has been fixed. But there is something wrong with mobile connection. When set to LTE, it becomes unavailable then after some time it's again available and then again unavailable. Changing to 3G or 2G makes connection available all the time.

fOxunO

Jan 2, 2011
Really nice build. I like how most of the bugs in Lineage OS has been fixed. But there is something wrong with mobile connection. When set to LTE, it becomes unavailable then after some time it's again available and then again unavailable. Changing to 3G or 2G makes connection available all the time.

restart or set APN to internet

joseph15two

Feb 24, 2018
Animation issues

First off, I would like to thank the developer for the hard work he has done to keep this device alive even to this day. I personally enjoyed crDroid pie on my LG G3. I thought I should try this android 10 version. It went off to a good start but The android 10 has some animation issues. There's a lot of tearing in the animation transitions. I had to set the animations all to 0.0 to stop most of the tearing. You might want to consider looking into it.

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone