ROM[OFFICIAL][d85x,f400,g3ds,ls990,vs985][10.0]**crDroid**[V6.12]

Search This thread

eric93se

Oct 23, 2013
Yeah I have to say this ROM has been awesome. The only criticism I have is that device only GPS is slow to connect. The very first connect is normally slow but the secondary ones are equally slow.

Currently using smartmax_eps governor and Alucard hotplug.

Rosenrotx3

Jun 16, 2016
I can't use AudioFX app properly on last build. When i use phone's default music player, there is a totally DEAFENING bass on headphones. And when i use Spotify, It just crashes the system UI. I don't encounter these issues if I turn AudioFX off. I really love this ROM. I hope you keep the good work up.

//

system UI almost always crashes while using Spotify.

Last edited:

Eternal00

Jul 19, 2015
LS990

Wow @firebird11 , The LS990 CRdroid build is working great . LTE , 3G , phone are all working . I had about given up on the no sim card detected issue ever being fixed . This is the first time I'm able to run version 10 and have service . Thanks so much for building for this device firebird11 !
The reply I was looking for thanks....(LS990)

eric93se

Oct 23, 2013
Rosensotx3, be careful if using Spotify mod, I found it one time hijack my Android firewall startup script. No telling what else that program i.s doing.

Anyone know how we can control what apps are allowed to start at boot and are allowed to continue to run in the background? Using Adbungfu for app permissions but our os seems to have more limitations than previous versions.

Rosenrotx3

Jun 16, 2016
Rosensotx3, be careful if using Spotify mod, I found it one time hijack my Android firewall startup script. No telling what else that program i.s doing.

Anyone know how we can control what apps are allowed to start at boot and are allowed to continue to run in the background? Using Adbungfu for app permissions but our os seems to have more limitations than previous versions.

I'm not using any modded app. Spotify is directly from Google play. I fixed the issue by disabling Spotify notifications. I can't control my music from lock screen or notification panel anymore but my system UI doesnt crash anymore :p

eric93se

Oct 23, 2013
I've had ui crashes with Spotify as well. Using the modded version though, I also have lock screen notifications disabled and the crashes persist but not as often. Using XTD kernel auduitor to add input boost duration, from zero increased to 40ms, also changed hotplug from alucard to intelliplug more aggressive at engaging cores.

I hope our next update includes latest changes concerning ipacm cause I'm having weird DNS issues.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Using intelliplug with Spotify has been successful, its plugging all 4 cores but at low speeds and Spotify is stable. I tried turning on multi core power saving and it was only plugging 2 cores and Spotify crashed the ui.

Max Frost

Oct 25, 2015
LS990

For any LS990 users looking for an android 10 that works , this is the one you want . Works like a champ . data , telephony , gps all works great and stable as a rock. Don't hesitate to download and enjoy it. Thanks @firebird11 for the new build. Awesome rom.

Reactions: Lz3807775t

sochansam

Apr 18, 2014
Hi. Installed this yesterday and I am getting a 'Plugged in, but not charging' issue intermittently. Any known fixes? D855. Rebooting fixes but comes back randomly.

Last edited:

MaverickNextDoor

Oct 28, 2016
Warri
Hi. Installed this yesterday and I am getting a 'Plugged in, but not charging' issue intermittently. Any known fixes? D855. Rebooting fixes but comes back randomly.

That can happen when the phone heats up much (phone battery at or above 45 degrees Celsius) while charging or when it heats up to or above this temperature during use (regardless of whether it subsequently cools down or not) and then you plug in. It is fixed with a reboot.

Last edited:

sochansam

Apr 18, 2014
That can happen when the phone heats up much (phone battery at or above 45 degrees Celsius) while charging or when it heats up to or above this temperature during use (regardless of whether it subsequently cools down or not) and then you plug in. It is fixed with a reboot.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info. I know our G3 heats up quite easily and just for my fyi, but is this something that would be present regardless of rom with Android 10?

MaverickNextDoor

Oct 28, 2016
Warri
Ah, I see. Thanks for the info. I know our G3 heats up quite easily and just for my fyi, but is this something that would be present regardless of rom with Android 10?

No, it's a characteristic bug of the "Lineage - xtd" kernel which is used as the default kernel of this ROM. Other ROMs like Lineage do not use this as their kernel, so the phone charging only slows down when hot and gets back up to speed when it cools (i.e. it never stops charging due to heat).

Top Liked Posts