ROM[OFFICIAL][d85x,f400,g3ds,ls990,vs985][10.0]**crDroid**[V6.12]

Search This thread

sochansam

Apr 18, 2014
No, it's a characteristic bug of the "Lineage - xtd" kernel which is used as the default kernel of this ROM. Other ROMs like Lineage do not use this as their kernel, so the phone charging only slows down when hot and gets back up to speed when it cools (i.e. it never stops charging due to heat).

Thanks for the info.

nudist

Oct 19, 2007
(for some reason, the order of posts on the new XDA forum is mixed up)

I have a D851 with the latest version 6 installed. I have finally found why I was unable to make calls over tmobile. when wifi is turned on, the SIM status shows "disconnected". with wifi off, it shows "connected" and I can make and receive calls and texts normally.

anyone else have this problem or have any suggestions what to do??

thanks so much!

nudist

Oct 19, 2007
I guess I will give up on this ROM, although I really like it.
it is not too useful if calls won't go through and texts are very delayed.
I have tried it on different phones and with different SIM cards, always the same so it has to be something with the ROM.
:(

upd

Oct 28, 2007
Hi all,

The second sim not work on g3ds, I use D858hk with crDroidAndroid-10.0-20201111-g3ds-v6.12 , it just show 1 imei.

I try almost all g3ds-v6, but it also not work.

Dose anyone have the same problem? Thanks!

Reactions: noman05

Max Frost

Oct 25, 2015
Looks like the rom has been discontinued. Sorry to see it because it really was a good rom and worked well. Even though the guy up above complained about calls and text , they worked fine for me . You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time. Thank you @firebird11 for the many roms for this phone and all your efforts over the years for the LG G3 . They have been much appreciated.

Last edited:

dscrlc12

Jan 22, 2011
crdroid 6.2 android 10. WFD does not work properly. I tried WFD to windows10 and some other devices. Both will report the same error. The error report :

====================
time: 1616159409553
msg: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android8KeyEvent10initializeEiiiiiiiixx" referenced by "/system/vendor/lib/libwfdnative.so"...
stacktrace: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android8KeyEvent10initializeEiiiiiiiixx" referenced by "/system/vendor/lib/libwfdnative.so"...
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1071)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1007)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1667)
at com.qualcomm.wfd.WFDSession.<clinit>(WFDSession.java:55)
at com.qualcomm.wfd.service.SessionManagerService.setDeviceType(SessionManagerService.java:178)
at com.qualcomm.wfd.service.ISessionManagerService$Stub.onTransact(ISessionManagerService.java:82)
at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Binder.java:1021)
at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:994)
====================

How can i fix this problem? any clue?

Max Frost

Oct 25, 2015
crdroid 6.2 android 10. WFD does not work properly. I tried WFD to windows10 and some other devices. Both will report the same error. The error report :

====================
time: 1616159409553
msg: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android8KeyEvent10initializeEiiiiiiiixx" referenced by "/system/vendor/lib/libwfdnative.so"...
stacktrace: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android8KeyEvent10initializeEiiiiiiiixx" referenced by "/system/vendor/lib/libwfdnative.so"...
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1071)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1007)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1667)
at com.qualcomm.wfd.WFDSession.<clinit>(WFDSession.java:55)
at com.qualcomm.wfd.service.SessionManagerService.setDeviceType(SessionManagerService.java:178)
at com.qualcomm.wfd.service.ISessionManagerService$Stub.onTransact(ISessionManagerService.java:82)
at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Binder.java:1021)
at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:994)
====================

How can i fix this problem? any clue?
I don't think this rom is being maintained anymore. Try Lineage 17.1

noman05

Oct 5, 2012
Hi all,

The second sim not work on g3ds, I use D858hk with crDroidAndroid-10.0-20201111-g3ds-v6.12 , it just show 1 imei.

I try almost all g3ds-v6, but it also not work.

Dose anyone have the same problem? Thanks!
Same here with my two g3ds which I own (both are D858 model). I tried fresh install also so many times, even tried so many tweaks, but the 2nd Sim won't work. G3ds is showing IMEI code only against Sim1, but the 2nd Sim IMEI code is always found blank in the settings. Crdroid never detects the 2nd Sim ever.
I understand that maybe no one maintains Lg G3 g3ds anymore, but at least someone should share a solution to fix this bug and get the 2nd Sim working. I really love Crdroid and definitely wants to use it, instead of ditching my LG G3.
Can someone please help?

Last edited:

Alein_

Mar 10, 2021
Same here with my two g3ds which I own (both are D858 model). I tried fresh install also so many times, even tried so many tweaks, but the 2nd Sim won't work. G3ds is showing IMEI code only against Sim1, but the 2nd Sim IMEI code is always found blank in the settings. Crdroid never detects the 2nd Sim ever.
I understand that maybe no one maintains Lg G3 g3ds anymore, but at least someone should share a solution to fix this bug and get the 2nd Sim working. I really love Crdroid and definitely wants to use it, instead of ditching my LG G3.
Can someone please help?
I have this same problem, I have 2 g3ds, And looking for a new FW. any good candidate?

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone