Thanks for your work, will try it laterNew version is up, here is the changelog.
* Merged February Security Patch (android-11.0.0_r29)
* Added FOD icon.
* Added FOD animation.
* Updated redfin fingerprint to Februar
* Imported SetupWizard/CarrierSetup props from RQ1A.210105.00
* Updated CarrierSettings from RQ1A.210205.00
* PixelPropsUtils: Add pixel wallpaper package
* PixelPropsUtils: Add turboadapter to packages lis
* Updated permissions whitelist for PackageInstalle
* Added back some brightness slider option
* Added Face Unlock animatio
* Added Screen off animation option
* Added Ambient Now Playing container from Pixe
* KeyguardSliceProvider: Hide song name if TypeClock is in us
* Added toggle to completely hide status bar on lockscree
* Fixed proximity sensor not turning off AOD when is covere
* Fixed PermissionBar Char
* Fixed black screen issue due to wallpaper decoding exception
* Fixed NPE on global actions dialo
* Fixed black borders in legacy apps on 18:9 screen
* Improved touch width of volume pane
* LockscreenCharging: Calculate power from voltage and curren
* Smoother Upload and Download Animatio
* Increased default max password length to 6
* Switched back to aosp qs flashlight icon drawabl
* Changed screenshot action chip to have correct primary colors in dark mod
* Set the correct position on the navbar size seekbar by defaul
* Settings: Show full default name in customization preference
* Settings: Add icon beside customization preference
* Settings: Linked search bar profile picture with multiuser settings agai
* DerpQuest: Improved navbar preference
* ThemePicker: Make naming page look the same as the other one
* ThemePicker: Back to horizontal scrollview on clock face
* Fixed Themes reset after reboo
* Updated SQLite to 3.34.
* Updated SQLite to 3.34.1
This fingerprint is required to pass safetynet.
Thanks for reporting, just forgot to update the thread.
this is afaik the op7 variety of derpfest - so get all the details from derpfest website? do share your findings as some of us are using it blissfully ignorant of these crucial questions!Hi,
I am currently on Resurrection Remix, but it is abandonned. I am looking for another ROM.
I am not totally sure I understand this one.
Is it based on OOS, with mods ?
Are there the google apps/services or has everything been removed ?
Quick tiles configurable (number of tiles per line, order of the tiles, many times (sync on/off) ?
Are there somewhere some screenshots or videos ?
Known bug with the fingerprint, also experiencing this. Only workaround for now is removing fingerprint then do all the things you need, then just re-add it again. Or temporarily don't use fingerprint. Also still waiting for the next update for the fix.
Sure will see that, but 1st i want to make sure rom is enough stable to add other things, ROM is going to be official, there will be new official releases probably tomorrow or after tomorrow with more bug fixes. Once it will be good for daily driver, I'll add these things.Looks like it is more a stable than an alpha. It can be used as daily driver. Bugs I've found so far:
- autobrightness sometimes go crazy and go up and down without reason (same as other custom roms)
- aod drains a lot of battery (10-15% overnight) (same as other custom roms). Without aod the battery is very good, almost like stock OOS.
- ''ok google'' hotword not working when the screen is off (same as other custom roms). I managed to get it work by transfering some files from the stock OOS and changing some lines in the build.prop, but it did not persist after a reboot and now I cannot make it working again. @Ab.Shaheen would you please look into this issue? Other devs seems not to care much but imho is an important feature.
[B]31/01/2020[/B] MOFA SHOWING NO VISA details ChangeLog: - Ported extended screenshot function from OOS - Migrated Screenshot QS tile to new method with Longshot support - Implement better partial screenshot - Updated DerpQuest Settings icons (new layout and size) - Added reworked theming category back to DerpQuest - Added themepicker toggle to show/hide weather and date on custom clocks - Added Samsung One and Fira sans fonts - Changed default wallpaper - Added toggle for Blur behind quick settings (enabled by default) - Added options for Blur intensity and opacity - Made gentle notifications header toggleable (disabled by default) - Added option for Running Services from QS panel - Fixed minute digits for accent based lockscreen clock style - Fixed mobile data usage qs details view content - Added Lawnfeed prebuilt - Beautified toast notifications - Improved Navbar toggle - Added Gaming mode QS tile - Added Sync QS Tile - Added Reboot/Recovery QS Tile - Disabled 3 columns in landscape - Added Status bar notification ticker - Imported MIUI SwipeToScreenshot implementation - Added capability to allow tethering to use VPN upstreams - Improved the VPN footer layout - Updated VPN settings icon drawable - Improved power menu and volume panel layout - Changed back gesture height intervals - Fixed DerpFest Logo from remaining active when notifications arrive - Moved AOSP gestures to DerpQuest - Fixed gap when toggling airplane mode - Removed hide notch overlays - Added more DerpQuest settings to Google backup - Added whitelist permissions needed for SystemUIGoogle - Made sure DerpQuest features show up under Settings search - Improved search bar avatar - Added GPlay version entry back to about phone - Added maintainer string to about phone - Disabled long click for SoundSearch qs tile - Several improvements for FOD implementation - Show a warning dialog before network search - Commented out double options that were under accessibility - Removed unneeded collapse limits in several settings - Added PA bionic optimizations [B]12/02/2020[/B] - Merged February Security patch (r27) - Improved extended Screenshot implementation - Improved partial Screenshot implementation - Fixed overlapping of notifications and added AOD support for theme picker clocks - Added Custom color option for lockscreen battery bar - Added Custom charging info fonts - Added System fonts from Bootleggers - Added Tinkerbell system font - Reworked Edge lighting options with latest Omni changes - Added Option for limiting edge lighting repeats - Added Option to pulse edge light for all doze triggers - Improved Lockscreen clock style options - Added Lockscreen date styles from Pie - ThemePicker: Show items name under the title - Fixed theming of Settings with primary color - Added Solarized Dark Primary color - Added old theming options additionally back to display settings - Added 4 new Custom Header images by Owlien - Improved theming capabilities in power detail pages - Reworked Reboot/Recovery QS Tile and added Power off - Workaround for header shadow and tinted header images - Improved DerpFest default status bar icon drawable - Ensured that Network traffic monitor come first in header view - Changed source set battery bar visability on runtime - Lowered the internal audio capture restriction - Added Pixel offline charger animation - Improved Google's EnhancedEstimates implementation - Updated raw animations and drawables from Pixel 4 XL - Reverted recent Bluetooth changes - Updated priv-app permissions - Updated German translations - Added Chinese translations - Some more things maybe I can't remember more :P [B]24/02/2020[/B] - Added back gesture haptic feedback toggle - Improved QS detail view layout - Improved AOD QS tile (states and longclick added) - Reworked color options for Edge light - Added Force Expanded Notifications option - Refined battery saver footer string - Removed accent step from themepicker - Make resolver list layouts have round corners - Use colorPrimary for QS detail toolbar - Use MD2 icon for missed call notification - Don't disable GPS in Doze until the device is stationary - Fixed Carrier Label text overlap when notifications arrives - Made emergency notification dismissable - Fixed failed unlock attempt dialog button - Added Signature spoofing support - Fixed User edit info dialog during rotation - Added cpu set for audio app - Reapplied QC blkio cgroup support value adds using new task_profiles - Updated Chinese, German and Russian translations - Add French and Hindi translations [B]06/03/2020[/B] - Added Dark theme scheduling - Removed system accents entirely and added RGB accent presets for the picker - Added Hentai custom header pack - Rmoved ugly separator in ChooserActivity - Updated AOD QS tile drawable - Allowed full heigth for bottom layout in style option picker - Allowed to launch themepicker from app drawer with other launchers - Use system fonts at more places - Fixed USSD alert dialog theme - Added an about page to DerpQuest - Fixed navbar color in PermissionsManager when using dark themes