im not sure what im doing wrong here but every time i try to download this it stops half way through and tells me i dont have permission to download. any help would be appreciated. the rom looks beautiful.
Every time I try to flash DotOS on my 3aXL it gets stuck in booting and never finishes, forcing a restart completely wipes Dot from the device and goes back to whatever os was on the phone previously.
Is this an issue with Dot or am I doing this wrong?
ROM Version: 5.1.3 Device: Pixel 3a XL(bonito) Maintainer: zapmicro Build Status: OFFICIAL
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration.."
dotOS is an Android ROM that focuses on performance, stability, and User Experience. We focus on making our rom look and feel great without struggling on Performance and Battery! So that one can get the most out of your device.....
CLEAN FLASH/First Time Installation :
1.Download the latest build and make backup
3.Reboot to bootloader
4.fastboot flash boot boot.img
5.Reboot to recovery
6.factory reset/wipe data
7.adb sideload rom.zip
8.Reboot to system
Note:- If you get no command while going to recovery, Hold the power button first. While holding it tap the volume up button and you will get to recovery
DIRTY FLASH : 1. Download the latest build
2. fastboot flash boot boot.img
3. adb sideload rom.zip
4.reboot to system
Note:- Gapps already included in the build
Note: GApps only has to be flashed once whereas Magisk/Su is to be flashed every time you Dirty Flash the OTA Update.[/SIZE]
1. FIx Vanilla builds not flashing.
2. July Patch.
3. Enable USB and skin temperature warnings.
4. SimCard app crashing on Vanilla builds.
5. Allow 3rd party apps to use fingerprint gestures.
6. Added Now Playing.
7. Upstream Kernel.