[ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][10] LineageOS 17.1

Search This thread

wandang

May 15, 2018
Someone else having problems with latest lineageos and magisk?
It says it's not installed but I flashed magisk on both slots.

Yes, I have the same issue. I flashed via custom recovery.

The official guide on github states that flashing via custom recovery should be avoided and images should be patched instead. This might be the issue.
See Here

I am trying to figure out where I can get the boot.img. The LOS download server only has the zip or the recovery.img, not the boot.img.

Nevermind. My problem was no internet connection (it's a fresh phone I am setting up) and therefore the latest value in magisk manager was always N/A which I assumed there might have been a problem with the install. Sry for the confusion

Last edited:

RSkillz

Mar 23, 2006
Anywhere
I just want to thank you(!) for developing and maintaining this rom, I've been using it for a while now, performed a successful update (while having twrp/magisk and gapps) and I'm getting great standby times and everything seems to be working. I'm planning to keep using my OP6 now for the next couple of years and hopefully LOS will be around to keep my device updated and current :) Keep up the great work!

Reactions: meetXD and Sepero

darksx

Dec 19, 2014
Is anyone noticed on latest build color profiles not working properly,i mean whenever i switch to wide or rgb nothing hapennes.it stayes the same all time.so i am on latest build,flashed yesterday by instructions in wiki page.Last time i was on Lineage back in august.Rom is really awesome,super fast,fluid etc.

Meepaco

Apr 3, 2019
Is anyone noticed on latest build color profiles not working properly,i mean whenever i switch to wide or rgb nothing hapennes.it stayes the same all time.so i am on latest build,flashed yesterday by instructions in wiki page.Last time i was on Lineage back in august.Rom is really awesome,super fast,fluid etc.
CUsSOm kErNel?

shhhibu

Dec 22, 2012
Using this ROM and its perfect for me except these three, can anyone solve this to me
1. I can't switch data between two sim card. Every time I need to eject the sim card tray for selecting which sim to use for mobile data.
2. Turning off any one of sim card.
3. Can we get smart pixels in this ROM so we can get extra juice.

I really appreciate for giving this excellent ROM and thanks for the development team.

Last edited:

kecodoc

Apr 29, 2011
HaiPhong
I have a color problem screen at dawn and dusk when using the Chrome browser. I went back to the stock rom and want to return to lineageos Is there a clean and error-free way to flash I want to use rom lineageos everyday Thank you top owner for bringing this wonderful to oneplus 6

saenaro

Jun 14, 2015
Search and read first please. It has been explained many times before and it can be found in multiple locations who should be obvious.
We are not here to hold your hand but to help if you actually have a problem. So please make an effort first.
instead of writing all this, we could just point to a post with instructions. I do not expect help from you. I found it myself.

Mr.FREE_Bird

Nov 5, 2013
instead of writing all this, we could just point to a post with instructions. I do not expect help from you. I found it myself.

Are you really that lazy? Come on man, almost half of your posts are questions about installing instructions while the instructions can easily be found in all the threads you asked about them. Get a pair of glasses and put a bit of effort into doing research instead of immediately asking for whatever you looking for.

"Instead of writing all this, we could just point to a post with instructions."
Instead of being lazy I will do some proper research myself in the future so I am able to help myself. By doing so I don't have to ask questions that have been asked more than enough times already.

Fixed it for you.

Last edited:

saenaro

Jun 14, 2015
Are you really that lazy? Come on man, almost half of your posts are questions about installing instructions while the instructions can easily be found in all the threads you asked about them. Get a pair of glasses and put a bit of effort into doing research instead of immediately asking for whatever you looking for.

"Instead of writing all this, we could just point to a post with instructions."
Instead of being lazy I will do some proper research myself in the future so I am able to help myself. By doing so I don't have to ask questions that have been asked more than enough times already.

Fixed it for you.
I installed PA following the instructions on the first page. the phone went into the bootlap. Then I installed it according to the instructions from page 3, the same thing. And only when I found it on page 11, the only way I was able to establish. If I am such a lint, but I managed to reflash 3 times according to different instructions and find the "correct" one. What's wrong with you? Couldn't help right away? If you can't, walk by. It will be better for you and me. Free !!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    I've tried to follow the new firmware section added today to the official wiki https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/enchilada/fw_update

The payload dumper package fails to run on my surface pro 7 (missing library). Running a static build by osmosis, it works almost as it crashes (memory panic) for the largest blobs like vendor. Osmosis reports himself the issue : will crash on any platform.

So in concrete terms, how can we extract the payload with a working extractor? Happy to follow guidelines to make this work!

Thanks

EDIT : Fixed. Download this https://tukaani.org/xz/xz-5.2.5-windows.zip, rename libzlma to libzlma-5.dll and put it in same directory. Unlike the static compiled version, it doesn't crash

EDIT2 : wiki has been updated to promote a more universal solution (using python3). Mentionning this as my comment above was referring to a go-based tool (https://github.com/ssut/payload-dumper-go)
    Hi,
    I' running LineageOS 17.1 with the Lineage Recovery (i.e. I followed the installation guide to the letter).
    The phone has been working fine for a long time. I update it regularly with the weekly LOS builds.

Now here is my question:
    How do I update the vendor firmware? I want to update the device drivers. My current vendor firmware is from Februrary 2020. I understand that I need to use the original OxigenOS image in some form, but I don't know how. Is there a way to do this while keeping LineageOS installed and without a factory reset?
    That's something i'd like to know as well.
    I am surprised, that nobody seems to know the answer.
    It is possible. Just install twrp (I always use mauronofrio's), flash current OOS and TWRP, reboot into recovery, sideload OOS and TWRP (since you won't be able to decrypt temporarily) and install OOS and TWRP again (to the other partition), reboot to recovery, sideload LOS, flash it, done.
    No guarantee, so always backup.
    It is possible. Just install twrp (I always use mauronofrio's), flash current OOS and TWRP, reboot into recovery, sideload OOS and TWRP (since you won't be able to decrypt temporarily) and install OOS and TWRP again (to the other partition), reboot to recovery, sideload LOS, flash it, done.
    No guarantee, so always backup.
    Well, this more or less boils down to a factory reset however you may call it.

Given that the relevant part is just one (or more?) clearly defined partition, there should be a better way to update that
    Well, this more or less boils down to a factory reset however you may call it.

Given that the relevant part is just one (or more?) clearly defined partition, there should be a better way to update that
    What? No, it does not. Data stays intact. After the last flash you just use everything as before.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Boot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Boot to recovery again
    • Flash gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][10] LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the OnePlus 6

Contributors
    LuK1337
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Windows 8 Mobile

Version Information

Created 2019-09-12
    Last Updated 2020-04-01
    And one more bug: the system alarm isn't working. Almost overslept this morning ?
    The more sleep the better.
    I wonder what is fixed in the sept 25 build
    Me too.
    Btw I uploaded new build, don't expect any device specific fixes tho.
    I uploaded a single Q based build before disappearing again, have fun.

Here are some minimalistic instructions:
    $ fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-16-enchilada-Pie-mauronofrio.img
    $ adb shell twrp sideload
    $ adb sideload OnePlus6Oxygen_22_OTA_042_all_1912142031_0fb330.zip
    $ adb reboot bootloader
    $ fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-16-enchilada-Q-mauronofrio.img
    $ adb sideload OnePlus6Oxygen_22_OTA_042_all_1912142031_0fb330.zip
    $ adb reboot bootloader
    $ fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-16-enchilada-Q-mauronofrio.img
    $ adb sideload <lineage>