[ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][10] LineageOS 17.1

Search This thread

Aryannn999

• Aug 21, 2018
    No need to change the fingerprint. Just install magisk, hide and repack the manager app, reboot and you are good to go.
    But magisk 22.1 is showing an error when checking safenet pass. When play store says your device is certified everything is okay. For more details check the magisk thread.
    Thank you!

Reactions: Pundy

Gotolei

So 18.1 is official now. I'm trying to go through the update process, and step 1 of installing is supposed to be to get onto the latest firmware. Following the directions here, got the latest full update from oxygen updater, sent it over to PC to extract it and did so, started through on the flashing process (though lineage recovery has "reboot to bootloader" instead of "reboot to fastboot" but the device still shows up as fastboot from PC). It's basically failing in every possible way:

Code:
    [email protected]:~/Downloads/enchilada-11/payload-dumper-go/extracted_20210506_222424$ fastboot flash --slot=all abl abl.img
    fastboot: error: Could not check if partition abl has slot all
    [email protected]:~/Downloads/enchilada-11/payload-dumper-go/extracted_20210506_222424$ fastboot flash --slot=a abl abl.img
    fastboot: error: Device does not support slots
    [email protected]:~/Downloads/enchilada-11/payload-dumper-go/extracted_20210506_222424$ fastboot flash abl abl.img
    Sending 'abl' (204 KB)                             FAILED (remote: 'unknown command')
    fastboot: error: Command failed
    [email protected]:~/Downloads/enchilada-11/payload-dumper-go/extracted_20210506_222424$ fastboot devices
    d23b90ea    fastboot

So what exactly is the process to get this done meant to be? Is it even necessary to bother with updating the firmware, or is the Feb 2020 version good?

I remember the process of updating from 16 to 17 was nothing short of a nightmare, so I'm curious how well this whole shebang is working for people and what they're actually doing where the instructions apparently fail.

[Edit: asked similar question in 18.1 thread. Guess this post can be deleted if that one gets an answer]

Last edited:

keelsonkeelson

Aug 5, 2012
    Nvidia Shield Tablet
    OnePlus 6
    So 18.1 is official now. I'm trying to go through the update process, and step 1 of installing is supposed to be to get onto the latest firmware. Following the directions here, got the latest full update from oxygen updater, sent it over to PC to extract it and did so, started through on the flashing process (though lineage recovery has "reboot to bootloader" instead of "reboot to fastboot" but the device still shows up as fastboot from PC). It's basically failing in every possible way:

Code:
    [email protected]:~/Downloads/enchilada-11/payload-dumper-go/extracted_20210506_222424$ fastboot flash --slot=all abl abl.img
    fastboot: error: Could not check if partition abl has slot all
    [email protected]:~/Downloads/enchilada-11/payload-dumper-go/extracted_20210506_222424$ fastboot flash --slot=a abl abl.img
    fastboot: error: Device does not support slots
    [email protected]:~/Downloads/enchilada-11/payload-dumper-go/extracted_20210506_222424$ fastboot flash abl abl.img
    Sending 'abl' (204 KB)                             FAILED (remote: 'unknown command')
    fastboot: error: Command failed
    [email protected]:~/Downloads/enchilada-11/payload-dumper-go/extracted_20210506_222424$ fastboot devices
    d23b90ea    fastboot

So what exactly is the process to get this done meant to be? Is it even necessary to bother with updating the firmware, or is the Feb 2020 version good
    I also ran into this problem, then changed the commands to --slot=other an left out the slot for the same block of commands. Then I figured that i didn't enable fastboot flashing for critical partitions which would cause a factor reset. So I gave up and went with the approach to flash oos an twrp on both slots, an then linegeos. It's described in post #913 here and you won't lose /data

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
    Jan 18, 2013
    Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
    Moto G 2014
    I also ran into this problem, then changed the commands to --slot=other an left out the slot for the same block of commands. Then I figured that i didn't enable fastboot flashing for critical partitions which would cause a factor reset. So I gave up and went with the approach to flash oos an twrp on both slots, an then linegeos. It's described in post #913 here and you won't lose /data
    ...wiki post was telling you to select fastbootd for a reason. If instructions were supposed to work in regular bootloader mode then it'd make no sense to go through recovery.
    Also, fastbootd is only available since last couple 17.1 builds + all 18.1.

Last edited:

keelsonkeelson

Aug 5, 2012
    Nvidia Shield Tablet
    OnePlus 6
    ...wiki post was telling you to select fastbootd for a reason. If instructions were supposed to work in regular bootloader mode then it'd make no sense to go through recovery.
    Also, fastbootd is only available since last couple 17.1 builds + all 18.1.
    Thanks, now that I read it again, I see the warning. I am on TWRP, so this fastbootd is a lineage recovery only thing?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      No need to change the fingerprint. Just install magisk, hide and repack the manager app, reboot and you are good to go.
      But magisk 22.1 is showing an error when checking safenet pass. When play store says your device is certified everything is okay. For more details check the magisk thread.
      Thank you!
      2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
      • Download the latest build and gapps
      • Boot to recovery
      • Flash the latest build
      • Boot to recovery again
      • Flash gapps
      • Reboot
      Downloads :
      Reporting Bugs
      • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
      • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
      • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
      • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
      Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
      What is your--
      LineageOS version:
      LineageOS Download url:
      Gapps version:

Did you--
      wipe:
       restore with titanium backup:
      reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
      a task killer:
      a non-stock kernel:
      other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

XDA:DevDB Information
      [ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][10] LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the OnePlus 6

Contributors
      LuK1337
      Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Windows 8 Mobile

Version Information

Created 2019-09-12
      Last Updated 2020-04-01
      And one more bug: the system alarm isn't working. Almost overslept this morning ?
      The more sleep the better.
      I wonder what is fixed in the sept 25 build
      Me too.
      Btw I uploaded new build, don't expect any device specific fixes tho.
      I uploaded a single Q based build before disappearing again, have fun.

Here are some minimalistic instructions:
      $ fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-16-enchilada-Pie-mauronofrio.img
      $ adb shell twrp sideload
      $ adb sideload OnePlus6Oxygen_22_OTA_042_all_1912142031_0fb330.zip
      $ adb reboot bootloader
      $ fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-16-enchilada-Q-mauronofrio.img
      $ adb sideload OnePlus6Oxygen_22_OTA_042_all_1912142031_0fb330.zip
      $ adb reboot bootloader
      $ fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-16-enchilada-Q-mauronofrio.img
      $ adb sideload <lineage>